Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Twisted Love - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Twisted Love (30059 Views)

Twisted Truth / Twisted Mind: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 01, 2015
D9ty7:

Cut out the sir abeg.
We can both become great writers, dnt be selfish, I wanna be great too nd when I grow up, I wanna be like u.
Make we first wash ur phone like the yorubas will say.
Someone get me water
Selfish keh?? Mo gbo o

The phone really deserved some "washing" ,all thanks to my big bro

#bestbetdaygiftever

I can't stop calling u sir tongue
Re: Twisted Love by toykathy(f): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
hey kitnah, u re doing really good here. Thz for d update, hope to meet updatesssss here tmrw.
Re: Twisted Love by dherbee: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2015
kitnah boo, pls update nw! u nd safarigirl wnt tu kill me wit anxiety... ave bin a silent reader all dis while buh dis anxiety made me register by force (lol) do sumtin abt it plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Twisted Love by Queening(f): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
@ kitnah i hv read page 0and1 and i am loving dis story btw ivy can't blush lol she z dark skinned
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2015
D9ty7:

Cut out the sir abeg.
We can both become great writers, dnt be selfish, I wanna be great too nd when I grow up, I wanna be like u.
Make we first wash ur phone like the yorubas will say.
Someone get me water
Are you sure you want just water and nothing more,one must always satisfy one boss so he can update
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2015
^^^Contination^^^

Ivie rushed out of the office,she was about entering her car when she heard someone call her name,she turned back and saw dave.

"Hey,how you doing?? You look pale" dave said

"I'm very okay,I just need some me time,what are you doing here" Ivie asked coyly

"I came to visit you,it's been long I saw you,so let's go out and have a nice time,if you won't mind"dave asked

"Uhmm,do I have a choice?"

"Of course, you don't have a choice'' dave replied with a smile

"Yeah,but first,I need to visit a drugstore,this headache has been disturbing me"

"Drug? I hate them, I would rather mix herbs together and drink,it works best for me" dave explained

"To each,his own,I can't stand the smell of herbs,it irritates me,and it makes me wanna puke"

"I was once like that,but then,it's the safest,fastest and most reliable means of dealing with diseases" dave replied

"If you say so,I won't dispute that,let's be on our way,I will probably buy them when I'm coming back."

"Cool," dave said

They left Ivie's office and headed to a nearby eatery,,they placed their order.

"You look distracted,what's wrong??"Dave asked when he realised Ivie was lost in thought.

""Work ish" Ivie said weakly,"so tell me more about yourself"

"I'm dave,an importer and exporter of goods" dave said

"Cool,what company do you work for?"

"I work for myself,no company attached"

"That's weird,because if you don't have a registered company,I don't think those customs officer,will grant you permission"

"Well,I'm connected,guy knows his onion" dave said with a smile

"You sure do,and what are the goods you imports"

"Are we here to discuss my company or to have a good time??" Dave asked

"Why you getting worked up over this little innocent question?? Anyway I need to be on my way," Ivie said and stand up.

"Won't you pick up the bills,huh?? Dave asked

"No,I won't pick it up"

"Why?"

"Because a gentleman always pay on first date" Ivie replied

"Cool," dave smirked

Ivie left the eatery,and went home

Dave picked his phone and dialled a number,the following conversation

"Hey,missing you already" the voice said

"Well,I guess you have to live with that for now,she is nowhere near love"

"Just play your card well,she will be helpless soon"

"And you think it's easy"

"Well,keep trying,we need her money to pay our debts,c'mon you can even trap her with marriage and divorced her later,all you need is her signature"

"Baddest girl,I won't give up sha,I miss you"

"I missed you more"

^^^tbc^^^

Toykathy,prettydiva89,queening,dherbee»»you are all sighted

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2015
Thanks for updating
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2015
So,like play,like play,I'm a year older today,what can I say than THANK YOU JESUS,for being the beginning and the end of my life,

HAPPY BIIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! smiley

Vantee20,it's an honor to be born on the same day with such a great writer like you. HBD

We. Are definitely doing places cheesy

#aprilbabiesrock

Pix going down in hours tongue

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by jezuzboi(m): 6:50am On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:
So,like play,like play,I'm a year older today,what can I say than THANK YOU JESUS,for being the beginning and the end of my life,

Vantee20,it's an honor to be born on the same day with such a great writer like you. HBD

#aprilbabiesrock

kitnah & Vantee20
I wish u both the happiest birthday ever & many happy returns. May the joy of the Lord fill ur hearts today as u mark this new beginning in ur lives. Have fun!
Re: Twisted Love by theorbiters: 7:12am On Apr 04, 2015
Happy birthday awesome..... You deserve to be happy....
Btw, nice story..... Sorry I have been silent...
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Where is the birthday girl? Its high time someone said the closing prayer. Birthday party for don end na. Oga pastor, the grace abeg
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
jezuzboi:

kitnah & Vantee20
I wish u both the happiest birthday ever & many happy returns. May the joy of the Lord fill ur hearts today as u mark this new beginning in ur lives. Have fun!
Thank you jesusboy,
Nice story,btw smiley
theorbiters:
Happy birthday awesome..... You deserve to be happy....
Btw, nice story..... Sorry I have been silent...
Thank-you theorry
Me think say you left me ni o
Thank you sticking around smiley
D9ty7:
Where is the birthday girl? Its high time someone said the closing prayer. Birthday party for don end na. Oga pastor, the grace abeg
Lol,my mentor himself!!
My party is just starting o
Having fun like madt here
Thanks for the dedication kiss
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
^^^Contination^^^

FIVE WEEKS LATER

They said it only get better,but reverse was the case for Ivie,just when she was having the moment of life,when everything was going on smoothly,something terrible happened to her that changed her story for bad.

Things has been heated up,between dave and Ivie,,their love can't be compared to none,she found herself falling helplessly and innocently in love with him,but dave loves her money,they said 'keep your friends close and your enemy closer

Constant vomitting seems to be the order of the day,out of curiousity,she decided to go to the hospital for checkup

When she got to the hospital,she described the symptoms,the doctor said jokingly " I think you are pregnantl

"I don't think that is possible sir" she said calmly

"Well,the test will clarify that"

The test was carried out and she got the shocker of her life.

"Congrats,you are three weeks pregnant" the doctor said as he gave Ivie the test result.

"Mm-hmm,thank you doctor,I need to be on my way" she said wearyly and left the hospital.
~~~~~
Nene's house seems to be the only option,when she got there,nene was not around,so she sat down with a woman selling oranges and all sort of fruits.

The woman turned out to be a gossiper who can't keep shut for once. The woman kept on talking about almost everything,while Ivie smiled most of the time.

"Madam,how much be this water-melon" A young girl asked the woman.

"Bring #450,make I sell am for you" the woman replied.

"Wetin happen na? E no big fah" the young girl retorted

"Buy am,make you see,e sweet wella" the woman said

"I nofit buy am,e too cost,make I bring #150 abi"

" No be steal I steal am fah,go market go price am, oloshi,oloriburuku,alainikanse"

The young girl was about going when Ivie called her back,

"If you really want it,just pick,I will make the payment"

"Thank you sister,madam oya give me o" the young girl said excitedly.

The woman gave her the water melon,and went back to sit down,while the girl left with the water melon.

"My daughter,why did you pay for her?? As you see her so,na three bfs she get,she don abort two times,she go tell her mama say she dey go lesson,she go change and go to her bfs house"

"Mm-hmm,na wa o " Ivie replied

"You see that boy,wey pass just now,wey wear blue shirt,na her second boyfriend be that"

"Really?" She asked,obviously tried of hearing the gossips and praying silently for nene to arrive quick.

Her prayer was answered when nene alighted from her car and exclaimed "Ivie,why didn't you tell me you are visiting today"

"You are back,I wanted to suprise you sha,how are you enjoying your leave"

"Well,I'm bored actually,can't wait to resume work and what you doing with that 'amebo,?"

"Amebo kwa?? I was waiting for you now"

"Cool,abeg make we enter"

"Yeah,let me pay her" Ivie replied and gave the woman #1000 note.

"My sister,I no get change o"

"Its okay,keep the change"

"Even if you get,you go give,go use that money soak garri today and tomorrow,olofofo" nene said mockingly

"My sis, abeg don't let that 'asewo' influence you o,iwa omoluabi ni ki o ma wu o" the woman said

"Thank you ma" ivie said as the entered nene's house.

Tbc

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
^^^Contination^^^

When they entered the house,ivie sat on the couch,"so,why are you calling her 'amebo'?"

"You mean that woman,huh?? She is the chief gossiper of the whole street,she is keeping tabs on everybody"

"But she is friendly"

"Friendly? I don't think so,so how is work?'

"Hectic as usual,I miss you guys like madt,how is laffy,I missed her"

"I saw her today at the store,let me even call her to join us"

"Yeah,that will be better,because I've an announcement to make"

"Are you travelling out of the country,huh??"

"Not really,"

Nene dialled laffy's number and asked her to come to her house.

"How is dave? I guess you guys are dating now"

"You are very right,and he's fine,though he told me he will be going for a course abroad and it might last up to nine months"

"Nine what?? How are you going to cope?? Long distance relationship is a no-go area" Nene exclaimed

"I will definitely cope"

Just then,the door bell rang,nene opened the door and laffy entered.

"Hi,sweety" laffy shouted as she hugged Ivie. "I missed you"

"Missed you more,but you are now fat,what's the secret?'

"Jesus christ!!"

"Really?? If only you are religious" Ivie replied and change her countenance,"jokes apart,I have something to say"

"Shoot!!" Nene replied

"I'm three weeks pregnant,so guys,what do I do?"

"Today is friday,so I don't take joke on friday because I was born on friday,so please,come on monday" Nene said

"I'm damn serious,I'm just coming back from the hospital,have a look"she said as she handed nene the test result

"Are you for real??" Laffy asked

"Yeah,so what can I do??" Ivie asked

"Abortion is the only option,you just have to abort it" Nene said.

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Always start every name with the first letter in UPPER CASE. Dave.... Laffy
btw, you are doing a good job. I think today being your birthday made you update twice, I just wish everyday is your birthday.
Kip it up
Re: Twisted Love by brennyB: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmmmmm....okay oo..Interesting
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
D9ty7:
Always start every name with the first letter in UPPER CASE. Dave.... Laffy
btw, you are doing a good job. I think today being your birthday made you update twice, I just wish everyday is your birthday.
Kip it up
My mentor said I'm doing a great job,I'm a good student o
Thanks sir
Upper case dey hard me sha,but I go try
brennyB:
Hmmmmm....okay oo..Interesting
Thanks for reading
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

My mentor said I'm doing a great job,I'm a good student o
Thanks sir
Upper case dey hard me sha,but I go try
Mentor ke?
Re: Twisted Love by VanTee20(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah:

#aprilbabiesrock

Pix going down in hours tongue

Thank you Kitnah smiley

#Aprilbabiesrock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by theorbiters: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hmm
Re: Twisted Love by toykathy(f): 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
kitnah darlyn, happy birthday to u. May God bless u roundabout n grant ur heart desires.

Aprilbabiesrocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by Samileey(m): 1:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Nice story u've got! Bt don't starve us wit update o. I dey folo bumber-to-bumber
[b]Nice story u've got! Bt don't starve us wit update o. I dey folo bumber-to-bumber
[/b]Nice story u've got! Bt don't starve us wit update o. I dey folo bumber-to-bumber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by jezuzboi(m): 2:45am On Apr 05, 2015
D9ty7:

1. I don't do romance stories or let me say, I don't have them online, and therefore I haven't seen people correct me about them. But I have a feeling that romance stories are kind of straightforward.
This is so cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
His only crime was love,but he resurrected,happy easter y'all

^^^Continuation^^^

"Which type of advice are you giving her?? Do you think via your anus"Laffy said directing the question to Nene,",vivi darl,keep the baby,you're matured enough to have a baby,you have a well-paid job,so what's holding ya??

"She has a well-paid job?? Check!!,but the owner of the pregnancy is a douche that doesn't care about her or anything,so you expect her to single-handledly nurtured a baby for an idiott,don't you realised that she is in a relationship with Dave?? And that pregnancy could cost her,her happiness" Nene countered

"That doesn't justify abortion,she has to keep the baby and wait,Ivie is dating Dave?? "

"Yes,they are dating" Nene replied

"Oh no,you can do better,I've a terrible feeling about him" Laffy cried

"Miss terrible feeling,nothing is wrong with Dave,they have a good relationship and keeping that baby will jeopardize their love,life's too short to be tied with pregnancy,abort the damn thing and enjoy life to it's fullest" Nene retorted

"Now,you're talking from a player's point of view,enjoy life,enjoy life,huh?? Is pregnancy now a disease that has to cured?? It's a gift from God and it should be appreciated and not aborted" Laffy countered

"Fine,it's a gift from God,Agreed!!,but it will ruin her relationship with Dave,don't you get it??

"If she is aborting because of Dave,then maybe he is a bad option."

"Dave is not a bad option,keeping that baby is a bad option,she has to abort it,PERIOD!!"

"Guys,Dave is going for a nine month course,so I think I will keep the baby in his absence,my mummy also said I should keep it"

"So when Dave is back,you will walk up to him and said I've a baby in your absence,huh? To me that's dumb" Nene said

"I perfectly understand your point,nens,but I can't stand the risk of an abortion,it's way too risky,what of the complications like damaged womb?" Ivie asked

"Cmon,I know some qualified doctors who are capable and will do it without complications"

"I understand the fact that you have aborted like a hundred times,but she won't join your league,she is keeping the baby" Laffy mocked

"Yes,I'm keeping the baby" Ivie said with a tone of finality

"Cool,I'm your friend and I can't condemn you,if you really wanna keep the baby for a douche,go ahead pls,but I will be ready to say I told you so when the going get tough" Nene barked

"Ivie darl,keep the baby,huh,just think about what the baby will look like,you're beautiful and he's handsome,don't abort o,I've a feeling the baby will bring you great joy than you'll imagined" Laffy assured

"Thank you laffy" Ivie said

^^End of chapter four^^

Toykathy--> Thank you for the wishes,april babies sure rock!!

Samileey-->Welcome on board,mister!! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
April babies rock okay,non April babies,we will go back to our mama's womb say make she deliver us for April.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by amiablejudy(f): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Kitnah,happy birthday in arrears, my God continue to sustain you.And yea April babies rock, we are special in all sense.

Nene is Dave's fraudulent girlfriend abbey,she will know shame soon.
Still following well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twisted Love by hadease(m): 6:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
amiablejudy:
Kitnah,happy birthday in arrears, my God continue to sustain you.And yea April babies rock, we are special in all sense.

Nene is Dave's fraudulent girlfriend abbey,she will know shame soon.
Still following well
y do u think nene is betrayin ivei
Re: Twisted Love by kizzykeziah: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
I have to confess that I'm just reading up today and you've been doing pretty good. Moreover, you've also got D9ty7, a boss indeed, to correct you. I understand how much of a relief that can get, believe me.

So I don't like Ivy sad and don't ask me why and I oddly like that Martins, don't ask me why either.
And doesn't Ivy have a family that checks on her, especially her father who obviously brought her into the company?
I'm definitely going to be following you like....till.....

I hope it isn't too late to 'wash' your phone cheesy( I remember how happy I was when I also got mine wink )

P.S; Wishing you the best in your upcoming putme. Just try to finish this before you get busy. Yours truly, me cool
Re: Twisted Love by D9ty7(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2015
kizzykeziah:
I have to confess that I'm just reading up today and you've been doing pretty good. Moreover, you've also got D9ty7, a boss indeed, to correct you. I understand how much of a relief that can get, believe me.

So I don't like Ivy sad and don't ask me why and I oddly like that Martins, don't ask me why either.
And doesn't Ivy have a family that checks on her, especially her father who obviously brought her into the company?
I'm definitely going to be following you like....till.....

I hope it isn't too late to 'wash' your phone cheesy( I remember how happy I was when I also got mine wink )

P.S; Wishing you the best in your upcoming putme. Just try to finish this before you get busy. Yours truly, me cool
No dey use that 'boss' word for me. Kai! I go vex o.
By the way, I just hope Buhari gets to read that 'boss' part, I am sure he'll invite you to Aso villa by May 29th to punish you for calling a small boy like d9ty7 a boss.
And I agree with all you said. -kitnah, take note.
I don't like Ivy as well, which kind girl is that?
Re: Twisted Love by kizzykeziah: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2015
D9ty7:

No dey use that 'boss' word for me. Kai! I go vex o.
By the way, I just hope Buhari gets to read that 'boss' part, I am sure he'll invite you to Aso villa by May 29th to punish you for calling a small boy like d9ty7 a boss.
And I agree with all you said. -kitnah, take note.
I don't like Ivy as well, which kind girl is that?

Hehehe, don't worry. Osinbajo will bail me out cheesy.
And Ivy is probably 'mami water', lol.
Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2015
^^^Chapter Five^^^

**In Dave's House**

Ivie was preparing food for her boyfriend,she carefully placed the food on the dinning table.

"Hey,your food is ready" she said

"Thank you sweetypie,you'll definitely make a good wife,come let's eat" Dave said

"Nah,I ate before coming,and by the way,when is your trip" Ivie asked

"Next tomorrow unfailingly,but I really need to tie something down before going and I'm kinda broke" Dave said as he took a mouthful.

"Oh well!! Like how much do you need?"

"It's a huge amount of money,#5M will be good,though it won't be enough,but it's manageable"

"Well,let me write a cheque for you,I'm doing this because I don't want people to start embarrassing you " Ivie said as she wrote a cheque of #6M and handed it to Dave

"Oh my God,am I dreaming?? Thank you so much baby,I love you with all my heart"

"Yeah,I know,and make sure you spend it judiciously,"

"I promise,I will, thanks baby" Dave said as he finished his food,he quickly took the plate to the kitchen and came back.

Dave sat down while Ivie was relaxing on his lap,and he kept caressing her hair.

"I'm going to miss you a lot,when you're gone"Ivie said

"I'm missing you already,but it's for the best,okay?"

"Yeah,I will try to cope,I love you so much,but please let's communicate regularly"

"No problem,sweetypie,we'll video-chat,okay?'

"Yeah,it's okay". Ivie replied

"I've a suprise for you,now close your eyes" Dave said,as he went on his knees and brought a love-shaped ring."Now open your eyes"

"They are opened" Ivie said and when she saw the ring,she said in shock "Are you proposing or what?? What are you?? Six??"

"I'm not proposing,missy,atleast,not yet,it's a promise ring,I promise to replace this with an engagement ring in nine month time,not to pressurize you for anything,I want you to be part of my life,I love you,ivvy" Dave said still on his knees

Ivie closed the ring's shield with a straight eyes and sat down properly.

"So,is that a 'NO'??" Dave asked dejectedly

"It's a maybe,I need to think properly"she said as she walked out of the house.

^^TBC^^
Amiablajudy--> Thanks for the wishes,and yea,april babies rock

Prettydiva89-->if you aint born in april,you're missing the speciality and uniqueness,that comes with it,people bears April as a name,and a powder is named after April,not forgetting the fact that easter only comes in april:PP

Kizzykeziah-->thanks so much gf,I really appreciate smiley

D9ty7-->you are my mentor because you're the only one that point out my hidden flaws and you're always ready to me,you always correct me,thanks sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twisted Love by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2015
^^^Contination^^^

Laffy alighted from a cab,she looked here and there,satisfied that no one was looking,she knocked the door.
The door was opened and she entered in a haste.
"I got your message,what's the plan now,baby?' Laffy asked

"Well,she gave me #6M,and she refused to accept the promise ring though and I told her I'll be going next tomorrow" Dave said

"Just #6M?? When she has up to #90M,in her account,oh Dave,you can do better,we need large chunk of her money" Laffy said angrily

"Calm down,miss,I can't pressurize her,else she'll quickly notice that I'm a golddigger" Dave said

"Cool,just play your card well,so are you actually going next tomorrow?"

"Well,no,I need to spend some quality time with you,let's say three weeks before going,you're still on leave,right??"

"Yeah,I'm still on leave,I'm tired of playing along and sharing you with her,I want you to myself" laffy said passionately

"I understand,but you know we need her money,right?"

"Yeah,I know,guess what??"

"What?? You know I don't like suspense nah"

"She is pregnant for her boss and I persuaded her to keep the baby,so it'll be easy to dump her sorry ass,when we're through" Laffy said grinning.

"Really?? So,she is a slut,more reason to dump her silly ass,but how did you cover your tracks without her suspecting?" Dave asked with raised eyebrows

"Oh davvy,it's my game and I'm in total control of it,I kept saying I've a bad feeling about you and I outrightly disagree with her dating you,so when you eventually dump her ass,I will be able to say 'I told you so' and I'll look like a concerned friend and she won't suspect anything,my job is to help her make the wrong decision." Laffy explained

"Hmm,sheer genius?? But your conscience ain't pricking you right?? I mean you're doing this to a friend that gave you employment,you hate her that much,huh??"

"Honey,friendship won't pay my bills,,and no,I'm neutral,I don't love her neither do I hate her,but I'm in love with her money,dazall" Laffy replied

"Wow!! I'm not suprised though,,I mean you text me that day that I should meet her in the supermarket,if you love her,you won't embark on this"

"Suit yourself,loverboy,I don't love her sha,but she is freaking rich,I mean she has millions in her account and her parents are working at the nigerian embassy in America,yet they keep sending money to her,I mean I need money but I won't stoop so low to demand,I've gat my values to protect,by the time I'm through with her,I will be her worst nightmare"

"So,duping her is a way,huh??'

"Davvy,stop talking,take me inside and hit the center of gravity hard,I'm Hot" Laffy said with a seductive smile as she unbuttoned her shirt.

"Alright ma'am" Dave said as he carried Laffy and they went to the bedroom to do the needful

^^^TBC^^^

Beware of people you call your friends,your closest friend might be your worst enemy,who is pulling you down per seconds..
WATCH OUT!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Undesired Bride / Chimamanda Adichie Responds To Critics On Hillary Clinton’s Twitter Bio Question / Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.