Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? (3285 Views)

I Snatched Her Man Because I Wasn't Served On Her Wedding Day - Nigerian Lady / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / I Snatched My Best-friend's Fiance And Married Him And So What? (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by spodeb: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Guys please I need your honest opinions.
Sometimes last year, I became friends with a gal who was living with another guy she was dating. She actually claimed she was only still with the guy because of her accommodation problems here in lagos, and that she's already tired of their relationship.
Though we were just friends, we were getting attracted to each other gradually. And she said as soon as she gets her own place, she would quit the relationship with the other guy who happens to be a muslim while we are both christians.
Along the line, the guy started getting suspicious about us and it led to a fight between them which made her to eventually move out of his place to squat with a colleague of hers.
However the guy wouldn't let it go, so he gathered his moslem brethren to harrass me on various occasions for being the cause of the split between them. Saying I used my Christianity to scope his gal.

It got so bad that I had to quit the job I was doing in that area since it was becoming unsafe.

To cut the story short, she has her own place now and we have started dating fully and I find her worthy to be a potential wife.
My question is, can I marry her? Given all the troubles that happened at the beginning?
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Funny story. but yes u can. it wasnt ur fault.

1 Like

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
You didn't snatch her, she didn't love the other guy and she chose you, that's all that matter. If you love her; you should go for her.

3 Likes

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by dharay99: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
your question is funny?

Now lemme ask, will u leave her if I tell yu not to marry her wid reasons? Hell no mahn.

Just follow ur instinct, if u really do love her wid no magomago, u may fvck, oh sorry kiss d bride. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by trend101(f): 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
You can marry her, everything happens for a reason and maybe if she wasn't living at that man's place you both wouldn't have met, all that had to happen so you both can be together. Although i frown at the idea of a lady living with her boyfriend but who am i to judge.

1 Like

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by LewisO: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Have u tried asking her "What really happened before she lost interest in him"? Do u? Don't deduce to her current attitude yet.

That's what most girls does blaming it on the guy when relationship falls out.

Don't get disappointed when she get tired of u too and move to another guy, telling the same thing to other guys too.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
If she was snatched, she can be snatched.

1 Like

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
To me that girl must be a gold digger, if she can date a guy because of accommodation and after she got it and left the guy then brother she is seeking for another gold to dig which is you
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Jostico: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
you only know you love(hate) her when you let her go wink
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Jostico:
you only know you love(hate) her when you let her go wink
And you let her go... cheesy
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Op, directly or indirectly, all guys/ladies are always being snatched.

You haff said it all... she is a potential wife material.

Please, I suggest color rainbow for the wedding, I love them colorful kiss

1 Like

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by spodeb: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nice points so far.
You fellows are making my day. Especially the ladies.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by spodeb: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

Lolz. rainbow
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Hazardd(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
just follow your mind..
Dont believe that you snatched the girl as long as the girl is not engaged.
If you find the girl interesting so i will advice you to do the needful before another guy will snatch it back.. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Bowaley17(m): 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
I will be back to comment
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Beamborla:

A female who is so desperate that SHE EXCHANGES SEX FOR A ROOF HER HEAD has cheapened herself.

Going by the definition of prostitut.ion, she is a prostit.tute.

Argue if you will but she is.

The probably leeches the new guy of his money too.

When she starts being able to fully provide for herself she'll start feminist chants.

So much for feminism!
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Snatch? Hmmm
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Agybabe(f): 11:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
You giving it a thought due to the fact that she broke up with one ex like that is unreasonable.
Were you just thinking of eating and cleaning your mouth?
Besides, you just confirmed she is a wife material.
Don't let thunder do press up in preparation to fire you o.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A female who is so desperate that SHE EXCHANGES SEX FOR A ROOF HER HEAD has cheapened herself.

Going by the definition of prostitut.ion, she is a prostit.tute.

Argue if you will but she is.

The probably leeches the new guy of his money too.

When she starts being able to fully provide for herself she'll start feminist chants.

So much for feminism!
Lolest! Brother mi, I can't argue with you at all. The emphasis you laid on your words shows even Angel Gabriel can't convince you otherwise.

As much as I'm not a fan of co-habiting myself, I don't expect everyone to see things from my view or pronounce judgment on people who do things differently.

Moreover, nothing is as easy as standing aloof to judge people we barely know.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by deavicky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzNelly:
If she was snatched, she can be snatched.
nat true we all snatched ppl girlfriends unknowingly one way or the other.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Jostico: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

And you let her go... cheesy
starring @ the bottom of the glass grin
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Jostico:

starring @ the bottom of the glass grin
Hoping one day you will make a dream last cheesy
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Jostico: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Hoping one day you will make a dream last cheesy

but dreams come slow and they go so fast
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Have u tried asking her "What really happened before she lost interest in him"? Do u? Don't deduce to her current attitude yet.

That's what most girls does blaming it on the guy when relationship falls out.

Don't get disappointed when she get tired of u too and move to another guy, telling the same thing to other guys too.
[/size]
This pretty much.
I would not trust her so easily.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Jostico:

but dreams come slow and they go so fast
You see her when you close your eyes maybe one day you will understand why everything you touch surely 'lives'
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Jostico: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

You see her when you close your eyes maybe one day you will understand why everything you touch surely 'lives'

you're so sweet muahh
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Beamborla(f): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Jostico:

you're so sweet muahh
I cash am kiss
Great day
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Jostico: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Beamborla:

I cash am kiss
Great day
tongue
Beamborla:

I cash am kiss
Great day
tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Pdizzle(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
She seems smart, relationship for a roof on her head. Well you can watch her and see how she copes with difficult situations. To me she's using what she have to get what she want.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by spodeb: 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pdizzle:
She seems smart, relationship for a roof on her head. Well you can watch her and see how she copes with difficult situations. To me she's using what she have to get what she want.

Its either I didn't explain it clearly, or some people just misunderstood me.
She didn't actually date the guy for sake of a roof. They were already dating somewhere in ogun state before the guy came to lagos.
And he made it easier for her to come to lagos in search of job after her schooling by offering to house her till she gets her own place.
But as they kept living there, he saw no need for her to get her own place and thwarted every plans towards her getting it.
Which was the beginning of the fallout in the first place.

I asked the questions because someone said marriage is not something to start with troubling foundations.
Because the fracas involved was really serious and almost caused a religious conflict in the neighborhood.
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Marry her ifur mind goes with it
Re: I Snatched Her From Someone Else, Can I Marry Her? by Emodeee: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Funny story. but yes u can. it wasnt ur fault.

hausa girl, inakwana

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / What Are You Doin Right Now? / Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.