Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture (39581 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Olaone1: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2015
What do they mean by "2 months to her 19th birthday"?

See embellishment oo shocked shocked shocked

She married at 18. Simple! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by abacus(m): 12:54am On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
Why do we need her profile?

Which post is she running for?

Because of the lies spread by her distractor that she was bor 1977 and got married at the age of 9.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by suleiman419(m): 1:36am On Mar 23, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.
that means you attended public school,she attendend flourish int school in germany,you will be transfered to chad on 28 march GMB on top
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by yerakola(m): 5:10am On Mar 23, 2015
how dos dat concern me. mama@ 44 , granpa@ 80. Yoruba ronu. I av decided to vote gej
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Jossyroyal1: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
Why do we need her profile?

Which post is she running for?
1st Lady
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
mytime24:
Kk,

Next!!!

There is No Next Ma Lady!! Ow you Doing??cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by kunlenkirol(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... You're a buharistic Almajiri, You're such an illiterate like your slave master, The way I see it, Buhari is even more educated than you.
Funny, is it not better to be Buhari's Almajiri than to be a disciple of a clueless presiident who some idiotic personality like u is busying body following. Is it not more shameful for u to come on air to proclaim ur affection for such a man. Is it noy more sadistic for disgruntled element like u to attack people before u can make ur point or is it not disheartening for a fool with apostrophe to be propagating a man without vision. You better have a change of heart and join the moving train.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by kunlenkirol(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're pained by my post ain't you?...
Gargantuan fool.
u called me a fool. Yep, is it not better to be a fool when being on d vaanguard of progress than to be dummy when propagating or feathering d nest of failure. Gej has failed. I think u better have a rethink. Meanwhile, u are something worst than a fool. You know what it is? Imbecille. You are one and ur case is beyond redemption. Lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Reminez(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Assisha Buhari is a MiLF, Are you pained by that?...She's coming to my house this night, I'll give it to her!
Buharistic fool like you.
Your father is a fool...You good for nothing scum!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Reminez:

Your father is a fool...You good for nothing scum!
Assisha is a MiLF.... She slept at my house last night. Are you still angry?? grin grin
BTW, your mother is a slut.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Reminez(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Assisha is a MiLF.... She slept at my house last night. Are you still angry?? grin grin
BTW, your mother is a slut.
This guy has trisomy 21 for real!!
Not every woman is like the public property you call momma nah...We know every Ade,Obi and Sheu on the street shine your momma's Kongo.
We know for sure that you are also a joint venture conceived as a result of sperms donated by animals and men your scum of the earth of a mother f.ucks to make a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement / Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Buhari Dissolves Boards Of Federal Parastatals, Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.