Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture (39575 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by VellyG(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls take down that picture ..anyone can edit what u have done and put whatever age he or she wants. We need facts and not some photoshoped image. Get it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
kunlenkirol:
you are shameless. What is special abt u that makes u think no one will be able to insult u. U are as clueless as ur president. Mumu. I am waiting, let's set d ball rolling, lol!
You're pained by my post ain't you?...
Gargantuan fool.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by anonimi: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
ajebuter:
I'm a pro-jonathan, but Mrs Buhari is cute..

Truth must be told without prejudice or bias..

But I'm not voting for her husband sha

Are you saying you may CHANGE your mind if the conditionalities are right and fulfilled grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/579637415750606848

Excellent.

A well polished, well spoken and beautiful Lady.

An Officers Wife.

#NigeriasNext1stLady
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
to shut people like you up who said she got married at the age of 9years. I can see the children of saTAN gathering already and exhibiting their lunacy and idiocynasy.

God bless our incoming First Lady!
Young man, why should we believe she was 19yrs old when she was married and not 9 yrs ? Have you ever seen a sharia muslim marrying a lady of 19 ? These sharia-maniacs love them at 9, so I believe Booohari married Aisha at 9yrs.

Once a pedophile always a pedophile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Happywoman(f): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
tola9ja:
THIS IS THE DIRECTOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI CAMPAIGN ORGANIZATION. RT. HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMECHI. HOW DO YOU DISCRIBE HIM.

The maga who sold his brother for a mess of pottage.

Naija politics eeeeee!
Ever so amusing!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by domopps(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.

Shut the Fvck up FOOL # Only God knows where Hatred would take you to! Even me that finished my Secondary School late I still managed 2 Finished @ the age of 14! So Madam are u now saying Additional 4 more years is to much 2 complete a university Education for her to be Married @ 19 years # Nonsense ppl like you started Homosexual and advance Masturbation @ their early Age cos their already over age in sec schl!

Weather you were Drilled @ 18 or you did your Waec 16 times APC till Rihana Features K1 d Ultimate!

#teamchange#
#teamapc#
#teamsaibaba#

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by kay1one2(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
to shut people like you up who said she got married at the age of 9years. I can see the children of saTAN gathering already and exhibiting their lunacy and idiocynasy.

All this tout like behaviour over apc? Get some help fast female agbero!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Johfem(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
and some fools said she was 9 when she got married.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
This is a typical African Woman...I see all the unique characteristics of a Nigerian First Lady. She would excel in that office ...

Nigeria would be great again.

Sai Buhari....

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by naijaking1: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by VellyG(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
First lady wanna be got married at 9 and lived with her parents till she was 17. Buhari book her down.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Haywhymido(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
for dis to reach frontpage, it shows seun n his mods. are set of senseless people. I dont care who aisha is neither do i care abt patience. Nairaland has gone to d dogs.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
How dis bring peace to Nigeria?
Mama peace all d way
GEJ/SAMBO TILL 2019
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Samirana360(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
That's a woman of Great Integrity!!! Our incoming First Lady!!!

Dansaki Mama of Nigeria Women!!!

Mama piss are you seeing your Mate!! Shiooor for you!!!
U might be dreamin...wake up man
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
chinnelle:
add married her ancestors too

Some of us like to marry young and untainted Women.

We don't like to marry Ex Runs girls that have had 300 abortions and are on a first name basis with any guy with money in town.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by firstolalekan(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oh!...The beautiful wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. embarassed

The first Lady wannabe of a DESPOTIC TYRANT.

She's a MiLF...(for those who know what I mean)
All the same, Mama peace we know, Mama peace we want!!! angry

To those of you about to throw insults, Please keep it coming, It will be fun retaliating.
Mumu
Son of a nonentity parent
GMB till you get sense.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by onyediya8(f): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
lalasticlala:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/579637415750606848
Beautiful, educated, eloquent, fluent, industrious, smart, wife, mother, fruitful... Add yours!
God bless The Incoming Firstlady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by chinnelle(f): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
CityNG:

Some of us like to marry young and untainted Women.

We don't like to marry Ex Runs girls that have had 300 abortions and are on a first name basis with any guy with money in town.

ina ekuru onye muru ginwa ka owu onye?

no quote me again jare
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Mumu
Son of a nonentity parent
GMB till you get sense.
Fool, son of a woman raped to oblivion.
GEJ till Buhari finds his certificate.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by lagdmark(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
All APC supporters trying to restore already damaged image of Aisha and mall am buhari.
Change, change with old cargo like buhari is disastrous for Africa
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by ruddylicious: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
WOW!!!! Pretty first Lady wanna be
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Firefire:

Aisha Buhari DOB released cheesy cheesy

APC leadership are really proactive.

How I wish they can also be fast in releasing Buhari certificate undecided
[size=18pt]
Only intellectually re-tarded fools are still asking for the certificate of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd). And most of these fools are jobless non entities and frustrated people like Governor Fayose of Ekiti State who prefers to mastur-bate on GMB, because he cannot do so with his masculine wife.[/size] grin

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Wao, shame...so Aisha is 44 yrs old, Buhari 72 yrs old...how could she married to a man who is old enough to be her granddaddy. Profile my ass menn. GEJ all the way, God bless PDP, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Ultimate300(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oh!...The beautiful wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. embarassed

The first Lady wannabe of a DESPOTIC TYRANT.

She's a MiLF...(for those who know what I mean)
All the same, Mama peace we know, Mama peace we want!!! angry

To those of you about to throw insults, Please keep it coming, It will be fun retaliating.
with this your maximun of stupidity, you dont need any insult again.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by firstolalekan(m): 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fool, son of a woman raped to oblivion.
GEJ till Buhari finds his certificate.
Your mother is a whòre
Your father is a drunkąrd old fool
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre from Biafra.
GMB till you perish.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Your mother is a whòre
Your father is a drunkąrd old fool
You are a bastąrd miserable son of a whòre from Biafra.
GMB till you perish.
Eiyaa... This slave sounds pained. It's not your fault fool, I blame your mom who got pregnant for a terrorist, You think I'm from Biafra... Hehehehehehehehehehe... Just like Buhari, you're a loquacious illiterate. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by firstolalekan(m): 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Eiyaa... This slave sounds pained. It's not your fault fool, I blame your mom who got pregnant for a terrorist, You think I'm from Biafra... Hehehehehehehehehehe... Just like Buhari, you're a loquacious illiterate. grin
Fool!
Continue to live in penury
Continue to suck GEJ's díck
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck son of a whòre.

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2015
chinnelle:

ina ekuru onye muru ginwa ka owu onye?

no quote me again jare

Sorry but this is one person you'll never dictate to.

Ode olorun. Se oni obi nle ni, abi ofe ki won fi oju sun iku eni, asharanga?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Gh0stFreak: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

shut up you fat ugly hag.
looks like Buhari's illiteracy is already rubbing off on you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Fool!
Continue to live in penury
Continue to suck GEJ's díck
Hopeless jobless dumbfùck son of a whòre.
Slave, Do you know that one of Buhari's boys is your father?... Hehehehehehehehehehe, Buharistic swine like you. I can perceive your stench from afar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions / Nigerian Airforce Displays In The Sky As They Go Airborne (VIDEO) / Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.