Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture (39579 Views)

How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture / Picture Of Barr James Ocholi Body Lying In State Plus A Brief Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by jibrilaminu003(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.

Brilliant comment and bravo to that. Thank God you spoke the truth!!! AT 18, SHE WAS NOT BUSY WRITING WAEC COUNTLESS TIMES AND BEING TOOL TO SEXUAL MARKETERS. INSTEAD OF BEING A PROSTITUTE MARRIAGE WAS BY FAR THE BEST OPTION AND NOT OTHERWISE DEAR.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chigold101:
if GMB is the u talk about... Then I pity our generation. We need change but the cange we NEED GEJ is already on it.

For how many years will we wait for Change from the Ogogoro Master!!
Till you get Old abi!!

I also Pity your Generation, you wan make dem suffer like you Suffer!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by iphanyiuma(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
domopps:

Kid ain't got time for this stupidity of yours! Big up, Get a life!

Or must everybody know that you are not Sane!

Next time am been quoted by SOB like you am sure am gonna get your ass kicked!

Pls can Anyone tell me why Chelsea and Hull city are playing 2 :2?

Cheeers
SMH...kids, they'll grow
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by SeverusSnape(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
Reminez:

Your good for nothing momma is a MILF. Aisha is the virtuous woman we need as the first lady not the present crude,ugly,uncouth and barren savage called mama piss.
GMB till the clueless drunk goes for a liver test !!!!
Assisha Buhari is a MiLF, Are you pained by that?...She's coming to my house this night, I'll give it to her!
Buharistic fool like you.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by swaggyfunmite: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
u guys nid to stop all dese abusive tinx... its not gonna change anything...av u collected Ur PVC?, if u avent make sure u collect dem and vote 4 d person of Ur choice, march 28 is d deed day.....As for me and my family we are voting 4 Change!!!!!...God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Oh!...The beautiful wife of a CERTIFICATELESS ILLITERATE. embarassed

The first Lady wannabe of a DESPOTIC TYRANT.

She's a MiLF...(for those who know what I mean)
All the same, Mama peace we know, Mama peace we want!!! angry

To those of you about to throw insults, Please keep it coming, It will be fun retaliating.
Very dry quote from you.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
wetin u want make I do angry undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2015
dolapobello1:

Dude, why so much hatred na? You sound very bitter and you don't even know me. Calm down and let Jesus give you peace abeg.

I just asked a simple question. What post is she running for?

To further clarify, I'm not a child of Satan, but redeemed of the Lord and a joint heir with Christ.

God bless you, and have a nice day.

Very sweet reply
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
abbsal:

Writing WAEC @ 18...why?my neiece is presently doing her Nysc @ 18...u must have passed tru a class several times.

Talk about yourself Mr!

@ what age did u do urs?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by naijaking1: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
This thread is a big fraud.

Notice first how the original thread by biafranqueen was deleted and chnaged for this one!

Second, notice how APC supporters would rather talk about Ojukwu, Biafra, WEAC, up and down without talking about how Buhari 'married' or r-.ap.ed Aisha, an infant as a child bride after he divorced his first wife.

Next Aisha Buhari will come to tell Edo people about prostitution

She needs to be telling us how she survived all these years as a 10 year old forced to have canal knowledge every night with a man older than her own father!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by cole265(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
dolapobello1:

Dude, why so much hatred na? You sound very bitter and you don't even know me. Calm down and let Jesus give you peace abeg.

I just asked a simple question. What post is she running for?

To further clarify, I'm not a child of Satan, but redeemed of the Lord and a joint heir with Christ.

God bless you, and have a nice day.

Lol...why u go put mouth for wetin you no sabi?...oya take water, take soap and cloth clean your wound and wipe ur tears... grin grin grin no do so again o grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by redsun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
Buhari is almost twice her age. What attracts attrative younger women to old men that are naturally old enough to be their grandfathers in Nigeria? Money? Or lack if capable young men?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by maylisa(f): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

To those of you about to throw insults, Please keep it coming, It will be fun retaliating.
kai I fear ur mouth.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by domopps(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
SMH...kids, they'll grow

God saved ur head Chelsea eventually won that crucial match by 3:2! And less I 4get don't u ever dere try 2 Fvck with me again or else......

Cheeerz
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Ijaya123: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Wonder how you will feel if someone call your mother a MILF. What you just posted here is despicable and totally in bad taste.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Chigold101(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

For how many years will we wait for Change from the Ogogoro Master!!
Till you get Old abi!!

I also Pity your Generation, you wan make dem suffer like you Suffer!!!
well i will not bring myself low into calling u names but tell mewhat GMB has done prior to this time that shows he can bring the much needed change now?
GMB left office in 1985, tell me how GMB has impacted the life of people since that time till now.
Who or what group of people has he helped, surpported or sponsors to success that makes you believe he is someone that bring change to Nigeria.
What have GMB done for the people of Daura or Katsina, that stands as a yard stick to prove he is a change carrier?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
abbsal:

Writing WAEC @ 18...why?my neiece is presently doing her Nysc @ 18...u must have passed tru a class several times.
I can bet that ur niece don't know sh*t if indeed he is doing her nysc service... Do u even know the system of education in Nigeria? U r a terrible liar
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by naijaking1: 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
redsun:
Buhari is almost twice her age. What attracts attrative younger women to old men that are naturally old enough to be their grandfathers in Nigeria? Money? Or lack if capable young men?

Attraction might not have applied in this case if a little 10 year old baby is FORCED to open her legs for a nasty 50 or 60 year old man.
What's love got to do with it
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by rabimlomo: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Who cares...........GEJ everywhere you go.........GEJ till 2019.......When i was 18 i was writing my senior WAEC not getting my arse drilled.

Still writing WAEC by 18 to 19 years ? What can I say lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chigold101:
well i will not bring myself low into calling u names but tell mewhat GMB has done prior to this time that shows he can bring the much needed change now?
GMB left office in 1985, tell me how GMB has impacted the life of people since that time till now.
Who or what group of people has he helped, surpported or sponsors to success that makes you believe he is someone that bring change to Nigeria.
What have GMB done for the people of Daura or Katsina, that stands as a yard stick to prove he is a change carrier?

I too won't scoop So low in Arguing with you!! Take care Mister!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Chigold101(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

I too won't scoop So low in Arguing with you!! Take care Miss!!!
lolzzz... It is APC‘s style. They always run away when someone asked them fundermental question.

Take but rememeber that am a guy not a girl.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Obagoal4u(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe... You're a buharistic Almajiri, You're such an illiterate like your slave master, The way I see it, Buhari is even more educated than you.
guy dis shows ao clueless u ar n ur level of edu. Cos u seem nt to understand d meanin of illiterate. A whole general to b called an illiterate. Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Acekidc4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz... It is APC‘s style. They always run away when someone asked them fundermental question.

Take but rememeber that am a guy not a girl.

You didn't ask me any question my friend!!!
By d way am sori for d mistake taking u for a girl, My Bad!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by sho110: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
dolapobello1:
Why do we need her profile?

Which post is she running for?
I wonder oooo
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Lawalemi(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
This young lady as a grandmother. Shior, even Buhari contributes to girl child abuse
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by tonero230(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:

I care
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by Diamond19: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Collynzo419:
Shame on all the TANoids that lied about her.

Whether you like it or not. She is going to be your first lady, she will replace that unfruitful, uncouth, ugly thug that is presently there.

Change is coming in 6 days. This time next week, we will be waiting for the declaration by Professor Jega that General Buhari has won the election.

TANoids will cry, Mama Piss will curse, FFK will run away, Jonathan will drink himself to stupor and Buhari will take control

#wehavedecided

Must u curse?, calling her unfruitful,are u God that gives children. I pity you, u berra go to ur closet and ask God for forgiveness. Even if u desperately want change, buhari can never deliver that change to u cuz he won't even get the opportunity. Always bless people and not curse. God bless you
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by stronger: 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Wetin you know!!!
You need change in your Life!!!

Ignore that phlegm na!

By this time next week it will be condemned to the dust bin!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by luggy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2015
if na OBJ and ATIKU, them go say, i dey laugh, for me i dey laugh for whare i dey sleed for bed, na who said person weh no gate certificate go make change for this Nigeria, my brother shine ur eye , TINUBU want to carry BUHARI scarter this country
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by dagbokoncept(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nairaland Apc warriors, una dey make me laff. na dis una likes una think say go make Buhari win? Una dey sleep on top bicycle. Gej till 2019!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by mezebel(f): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Wetin you know!!!
You need change in your Life!!!
aboki fura define change
Re: Aisha Buhari's Brief Profile In Picture by san316(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:

dullard. At 18, I was in 200l. foolish Igbo Dog.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaker House Of Rep.,yakubu Dogara Mourns Hon. Olatoye Sugar / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.