Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? (3286 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh well. He sure has realized he erred, mistakes happen.

He distinguished the girl from the usual poor and smelly albinos

No, he considered himself superior. He was too condescending.

It was also funny to him that they are used for rituals

He feels untouchable because he believes he is better angry
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Jlakeside: 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
Oya take

Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2015
Orijin do u want to see what the "v" looks like or u really do luv her?
It is beter u die trying where u sincerely luv her than die by ur dad's gun because u want to see a "pink v".
Remember, after death is judgement!
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by justmag(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2015
PunkyOh:

That's good but I see it differently though. I sort of have conditions. They're not much but they still exist anyway. I just can't with them. Love them on my behalf, will ya smiley

I will. If the woman for me is an albino. I'll take it. Love is a rare commodity.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by PunkyOh(f): 11:26am On Mar 23, 2015
justmag:

I will. If the woman for me is an albino. I'll take it. Love is a rare commodity.

Ah well.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by GinaKing: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Are dey not human?ofcourse dey do have an equal human right like all of us to date.so yes i wud
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by greatestboss(m): 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Orijin101:
There is this albino babe in my area, lemme say she is the prettiest albino I've ever seen. She is from a wealthy family(not poor or smelly albino) good looking, she gat pink eyes with golden hair, average height, endowed both front and bountifully at the back. The moment when i do love her most is when she is dressed in her black shirts and her black pencil trousers(her favorite colour) i will just feel like jumping on her and start kissing her.
I think I'm in love with the babe but I'm just afraid my mum will disown me and my father might shoot me to death!
Origin, i didn't expect dis from you na, though you might not see anything wrong with this but what of if that particular babe is a nairalander, how do you expect her to feel? This is part of racism...
Though am a ghost reader but i hold you in high esteem... You are one of the great guys in here so seeing this from you is a big disappointment!
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
greatestboss:

Origin, i didn't expect dis from you na, though you might not see anything wrong with this but what of if that particular babe is a nairalander, how do you expect her to feel? This is part of racism...
Though am a ghost reader but i hold you in high esteem... You are one of the great guys in here so seeing this from you is a big disappointment!
I'm sorry bro
I'm gonna holla the mods to delete the thread right away.
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mods please help me delete this topic ASAP

cc: ishilove
farano
rocktation
Re: Can You Date/marry An Albino For Any Reason? by OKNkanu(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
If my Ex see me with am................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow…she Is Gorgeous! Meet The Very Sexy Diva Miss Adamara Ajuzie [photos] / Reasons Why Girls Don't Usually Initiate Chats With Guys. / How Do You Make A Girl Friends With Benefits??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.