Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? (3715 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by valmunich(m): 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
i wonder how i'll get married to someone I know nothing of her sexuality.

Fhuuck morality and religious sentiments.

I'm gonna have sex with my fiancè.

I've attended a wedding in a catholic church where the priest wedded a couple whom the wife to be was heavily pregnant.

Things are changing. If you choose to remain oblivious and turn a blind eye to checking the necessary sexual compatibility between you and your partner then whatever happens in marriage,,take it like that.

undecided
Give this young man here two medals... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by dbestuncle: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
Hello every one
There is this belief that it is better to have sex with a woman you wanna marry just to know if she is fruitful.
This trend is very popular especially among the easterner's, if you think bout it properly it has some certain advantages cos nobody wants to take chances when it comes to the affairs of marriage and child birth..but there again is it the best thing to do. Just wanna hear from your own perspectives please no childish comments...thanks cool

Yes. You can test the size of shoes you wnt to buy but testing doest include taking it home and wearing it arount to know how it fits n how much it will last.
How long will u take to test a vehicle ordered from abroad by u or the one you went to buy? Oh the car is very complex n you should b allowed to run the engine 4 3days to b sure of the furl consumption n others.

Testing in context of a car is starting it n checking it. it does not include using it even 4 24 hours b4 payment.
BUT

my people wants to test sex as a proof that marriage will be successfully as though the sex drive, libido n general act of lovemaking cant change.
sex b4 marriage doesnt guarantee a successful marriage. so much 4 testing n divorce is on the increase.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by SuperSupremo(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2016
can u text a drink in a bottle before fully buying it?
if yes then I agree u should test.

most ladies of now a days have nothing to offer a man apart from sex so if u happen to be that kind how do u expect a man that has got all u have for him for free to buy the same thing again
ladies u must shine your eyes
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by sosa993: 1:10am On May 18, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Hello every one
There is this belief that it is better to have sex with a woman you wanna marry just to know if she is fruitful.
This trend is very popular especially among the easterner's, if you think bout it properly it has some certain advantages cos nobody wants to take chances when it comes to the affairs of marriage and child birth..but there again is it the best thing to do. Just wanna hear from your own perspectives please no childish comments...thanks cool

so women are now food that you taste nawa
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Walexsammy(m): 2:25am On May 18, 2016
Sugarpeaches:
I tink de OP isn't really talking abt sexual compatibility or premarital sex, its sometin deeper,- asking a woman to have a baby b4 marriage to ascertain if she's fruitful or not, right @ OP.
If u are seeking for opinions,here's mine: I tink its uncalled for, u wanna spend de rest of ya life with a woman? Go ahead n marry her. Asking her to give birth b4 marriage is reversing the logical way of doing tins.
He said TASTE and not fertility TEST
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by SuperSupremo(m): 2:31am On May 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

I've attended a wedding in a catholic church where the priest wedded a couple whom the wife to be was heavily pregnant.

Things are changing. If you choose to remain oblivious and turn a blind eye to checking the necessary sexual compatibility between you and your partner then whatever happens in marriage,,take it like that.

c
undecided
marriage itself generated from morality and religion u are fhuucking so pls know your limits when it comes to fhuucking bro.
nothing changes but humans are dynamic in nature,if u see change humans responsible.
so change for the better!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by tosyne2much(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:
Yes, it is advisable. But not tasting to know if she's fruitful like you put it, but rather to know if you both are sexually compatible.

I beg religious propagandist to skip this comment
Oga Ronald, I trust you wella... Na your ministry be this cheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Becky40(f): 10:30am On May 18, 2016
I don't really belive in that.
This trend is very popular especially among the easterner's, if you think bout it properly it has some certain advantages cos nobody wants to take chances when it comes to the affairs of marriage and child birth..but there again is it the best thing to do. Just wanna hear from your own perspectives please no childish comments...thanks cool [/quote]
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga Ronald, I trust you wella... Na your ministry be this cheesy

Egbon mi, that's how we roll. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ShayGirl(f): 2:38pm On May 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

undecided

Nobody is saying u guys shouldn't taste. I really get where u are coming from...But the question is, what if u finally tasted and her sexuality standards happens not to suit ur taste....what happens next? Dumping right??undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2016
ShayGirl:

Nobody is saying u guys shouldn't taste. I really get where u are coming from...But the question is, what if u finally tasted and her sexuality standards happens not to suit ur taste....what happens next? Dumping right??undecided

No, you don't dump her. You proceed with the marriage and then experience a sexually frustrated life forever or start having side chicks to satisfy you. That should be better, right? undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ShayGirl(f): 3:39pm On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

No, you don't dump her. You proceed with the marriage and then experience a sexually frustrated life forever or start having side chicks to satisfy you. That should be better, right? undecided

No, probably u taste a whole number of ladies everywhere u go till u get one who actually satisfied ur taste...That certainly should be d best idea, isn't it?? undecidedundecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ronald4lif(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2016
ShayGirl:

No, probably u taste a whole number of ladies everywhere u go till u get one who actually satisfied ur taste...That certainly should be d best idea, isn't it?? undecidedundecided

Yes, it's better to keep tasting until you meet the one you're sexually compatible with than get committed with someone with no sexual chemistry and start philandering. Nothing wrong with having sex with every girlfriend one dates, is it? undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ShayGirl(f): 4:05pm On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Yes, it's better to keep tasting until you meet the one you're sexually compatible with than get committed with someone with no sexual chemistry and start philandering. Nothing wrong with having sex with every girlfriend one dates, is it? undecided

SMH! And May God help u in ur MINISTRY of TASTING so as 4 u not to taste Ogbanje too and acclaim her "THE CHOSEN ONE"....Keep tasting bro, u need it.tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by halfricanadian(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2016
undecided obviously 90% of people who av sex are sexually compactible its attitude dat create d break up or bad utterance why u guys deciving ursef a means of making a wrong thing look ryt

Why do people nt marry d one dey bleeped for yrs bt jump on d ones dey meet in less dan a yr nd marry ? undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by naijaboiy: 4:21pm On May 18, 2016
ShayGirl:

Of course!

You expect me to manage? So what if I don't taste and I wait for marriage and I find out the same thing what would you want me to do?

Manage abi? For the rest of my life?

A broken relationship is better than a frustrated and failed marriage.
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by naijaboiy: 4:29pm On May 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

I just tire Oga! grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ShayGirl(f): 4:58pm On May 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course!

You expect me to manage? So what if I don't taste and I wait for marriage and I find out the same thing what would you want me to do?

Manage abi? For the rest of my life?

A broken relationship is better than a frustrated and failed marriage.

AWON WEREY 100 Indeed!!!cheesygringrin Bt remember u weren't managing her when u asked her out & wen u eventually bleeped her..

Fine, bt which do u think would more frustrating in relationship/marriage : she suiting ur taste sexually only and lagging behind in terms of attitude, cooking skills, neatness and brains or she possessing these qualities and lagging behind sexually?
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2016
ifex370:
No, Christian's shouldn't compromise standards

A sin remains a sin, no matter the circumstance
a foreigners belief and religion over yours

Haaa......Africans are totally lost
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by naijaboiy: 8:53pm On May 18, 2016
ShayGirl:

AWON WEREY 100 Indeed!!!cheesygringrin Bt remember u weren't managing her when u asked her out & wen u eventually bleeped her..

Fine, bt which do u think would more frustrating in relationship/marriage : she suiting ur taste sexually only and lagging behind in terms of attitude, cooking skills, neatness and brains or she possessing these qualities and lagging behind sexually?
I'm not only looking for sexual compatibility sister, every other thing follows too.

But I just can't court a lady for years without having sex with her. This is not even about "tasting". It's just my own policy which I live with and I've met ladies who don't have any problem whatsoever with it. smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ifex370(m): 9:30pm On May 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
a foreigners belief and religion over yours

Haaa......Africans are totally lost

Christianity is more than belief or religion.. It is life itself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bad Guys:never Ask Her This/that / My Parents Says No Because He's Yoruba and am Igbo. Should I Go Ahead And Marry? / My Gf Is Like Like A Dead Wood During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.