Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph (33207 Views)

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Nigerian Election: Better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President. Telegraph.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please leave all these APC people, the scales will fall from their eyes on Saturday. Buhari will be president in sambisa forests only while Jonathan remains in Aso Rock. grin grin
The best they can do is to cry "rigging" and institute their parallel government but I trust the Military and GEJ in handling that. They can form their government in prison. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by hassan85(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Hassan, Politics is local. Nobody can truly predict Nigeria's voting pattern from outside the country. Is it not the same "Foreign Press" that gave Buhari victory in 2007? In 2011 on NL here Buhari won the Presidential Opinion poll in a wide margin. Those same Foreign press predicted heavy defeat for Natayahu and his party but they won majority in the Knasset(Parliament).how many journalist/press accurately predicted the victory of the victorious Greek party? You need to understand Nigeria's voting pattern since 1979. Again, APC will be shocked
oga Barcanista, I read Political Science, from Ahmadu Bello University 2009-2013. I understand nigerian govt and politics. Whch or who have ever won election in nigeria without resinabl percentage 4m d north?? And d south? ACN worked for PDP In 2011 u knw that. Nows its not dsame. Have u eva wondard y muazu, lamido are al in d west campaigning? Cos dia s no hope. How About d west itself APC Got 4 States. See all d odds are against Gej. Its a fact ur neighbor wil tel u.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by lagdmark(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Weak because gej has allow oppositions freedom without keeping some people like tinubu in kirikiri prison for drug trafficking and forgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Rilwayne001: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Hassan, Politics is local. Nobody can truly predict Nigeria's voting pattern from outside the country.

But Richard Grenell an agent like you can predict that voting buhari his disastrous?

Is it not the same "Foreign Press" that gave Buhari victory in 2007?

How about 2011?

In 2011 on NL here Buhari won the Presidential Opinion poll in a wide margin.

Are you comparing the 2011 pre election with this?
oga stop fooling yourself, even you yourself know that buhari has gain much more supporters than in 2011.

Those same Foreign press predicted heavy defeat for Natayahu and his party but they won majority in the Knasset(Parliament).how many journalist/press accurately predicted the victory of the victorious Greek party? You need to understand Nigeria's voting pattern since 1979. Again, APC will be shocked

Enjoy your "protection", enjoy your money. Trust me by this time next week, you will be crying like a baby when everything is gone.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by LogicPower(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

You so powerfully, lucidly and aptly captured the significant difference in character and moral courage between GMB and GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Change2015(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
I hate doing this but I m always pushed to, all the apc supporters are very stupid,imagine committing a whole giant of Africa to a remote controlled grandpa.. I pity u all...quote me negatively and die young

A real giant of Africa would not need assistance from Chad and Cameroon to deal with Boko Haram. That is how low your Jonathan has brought us!

#change
#GMB
#APC

10 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Rilwayne001: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala seun ishilove please do the needful, the OP is from a credible source

3 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
The best they can do is to cry "rigging" and institute their parallel government but I trust the Military and GEJ in handling that. They can form their government in prison. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by bruno419(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Change2015:

A real giant of Africa would not need assistance from Chad and Cameroon to deal with Boko Haram. That is how low your Jonathan has brought us!

#change
#GMB
#APC
if Nigeria is not better than Iraq then shut up
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Change2015(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
if Nigeria is not better than Iraq then shut up

If that is all you had to say, silence would have preserved the illusion of your intelligence.

#change
#GMB
#APC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by bruno419(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Change2015:

If that is all you had to say, silence would have preserved the illusion of your intelligence.

#change
#GMB
#APC
sorry I thought you had brains
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
hassan85:
oga Barcanista, I read Political Science, from Ahmadu Bello University 2009-2013. I understand nigerian govt and politics. Whch or who have ever won election in nigeria without resinabl percentage 4m d north?? And d south? ACN worked for PDP In 2011 u knw that. Nows its not dsame. Have u eva wondard y muazu, lamido are al in d west campaigning? Cos dia s no hope. How About d west itself APC Got 4 States. See all d odds are against Gej. Its a fact ur neighbor wil tel u.
Reading Political Science does not make one an authority in political analysis. Pol science is an academic field and it doesn't mean you should be ignorant of history and trends. In 2011, ACN did not campaign for GEJ in SW, their focus was more of Governorship and State election with little effort in the Presidential race. In fact as campaign was going on, the ACN/CPC bloc were discussing merger to jointly field Buhari, with Ribadu saying he's ready to step down. Prior to the election, there was rumor that Ribadu has stepped down. The leaders that worked for ACN in 2011 are even divided both at regional level and federal level. For instance Segun Osoba and the 3 Ogun Senators are now pro-GEJ. They are in SDP though but was elected under ACN. In Oyo State, the two ACN Senators are now pro-GEJ under Accord Party. Like I said, you should follow history and trend. As for the North, the NC and part of NE will give GEJ lots of votes. Same with Kaduna South and other places. GMB will again be humiliated.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Bonapart(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
All these dramas will end soon
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by niceguy7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Confirm! #Changemustoccur

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by adenine02: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
this pdp e-diots will soon say UK telegraph is own by tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by AJOT99(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mtchew...
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by okechukwu3: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by knightsTempler: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Simple. These foreign folks have mastered the art of being seen as relevant in the scheme of things back in Nigeria. And a lot of our people are buying into that nonsense. Lets see if the Chatham House and the Telegraph will come and prevent the tears of the former coup plotter this weekend.

Nonsense. The Nigeria they skewed in favour of the lazy North is gradually being changed, and they are scared their relevance may soon go into space as vapour. A working Nigeria is NEVER in their interests.....

God bless you for this bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by vokalguy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock on 5 days.

Thanks for this. You literally hit the nail on the head. GEJ d**ksuckers are clueless on how to run a country. Nigeria was better under military rule. Why? Cus we need someone who has BALLS to rule the country. GEJ does not have balls, he is weak. How many people have been killed by Boko Haram? Can you boast of having basic amenities like water & electricity?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by tolexy007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
notin like Ex dictator, a dictator is always a dictator....

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]
so far am concerned is weak UK is weak if Russia come they get scared like mad the last time I checked a former UK parliament man said UK can't survive a Russian attack.... they just get lucky cos of their nato participation that's all....

Poke nose uk.... y'all made this country this way so please and please warn your tabloid to stfu

You weren't even born when they british took over. You are talking trash. Russia's power we know about, but when you have allies, what more should one be scared of? If majority of the Russian populace are suffering immensely, and the country keeps investing in nuclear weapons, then something should be done. If the UK has a limited number of persons suffering and yet they keep making nuclear weapons, there is a good reason. Your country, no weapon, people are still suffering and we are the so-called giant of Africa. And you feel nothing is wrong? Then you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Johnnoo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Again I say fvck UK Telegraph undecided

tolexy007:
notin like Ex dictator, dictator is dictator....
Thanks buddy
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
I hate doing this but I m always pushed to, all the apc supporters are very stupid,imagine committing a whole giant of Africa to a remote controlled grandpa.. I pity u all...quote me negatively and die young
So Nigeria is better in the hand of the clueless weakling of Jona? Receive sense in the name of whatever you profess.

4 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by ugwuishi(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
All they always predict and wish Nigeria is doom. Better-to-sender.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by uninvited: 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why r they all interested in buhari? Expect something....
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rubbish propaganda..........

Set of hyprocrites.......

President GEJ will continue His Transformation vission till 2019......

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by HopeAlive14(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Every writer or columnist is entitled to his or her opinion.

So many of you stay overseas, don't have PVC and won't vote.

Negative news will always travel faster and gain more readership and followership than positive news and achievements.

A dictator that truncated democracy now wants to enjoy democracy that he aborted in infancy?

Thank God. Today, that "Democracy Child" survived and even brought the emergence of youngsters like Desmond Elliot of APC into politics!

E don ever happen before? shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:

GEJ has no liver to jail Tinubu nor bigger fish Buhari. so dont be f00led and grow up.
It was this same foreign media that predicted victory for GEJ 2011 and you all were praising them. GEJ cant get 41% of the total vote

4 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Apc keep your dirty propaganda after 2019, because President GEJ is stil on the stage till 2019................

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Lerumo: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:

Man, be careful with your use of words. Words are very powerful. If others can tolerate your choice, you should learn tolerate their's. Just because you chose to support PDP does not make you wiser than your opponents. Try to channel your energy into positive use.

6 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31914005]People from outside naija, wif no pvc predicting election results and ya see children shoutin sai baba, I pity dem generations. [/quote

You don't need to pity their generations. We are already in pity of the present generation. The man ruling is killing us all, and you are in pity of a generation that hasn't been born. You are just a clueless person like the president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison / Throwback Photo Of General Tukur Buratai / Okowa Slumps Over From Mysterious Sickness - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.