Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph (33202 Views)

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Nigerian Election: Better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President. Telegraph.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mr Colin freedman abi na freedom wetin concern you with our beloved nation Nigeria. I guess you are looking for a weaker man that you convince to accept and approve your sodomy sins. Young man freeman " to your tents"
GEJ carry go.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by femi4: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
I hate doing this but I m always pushed to, all the apc supporters are very stupid,imagine committing a whole giant of Africa to a remote controlled grandpa.. I pity u all...quote me negatively and die young
Ori e gbe iso
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lerumo:

Man, be careful with your use of words. Words are very powerful. If others can tolerate your choice, you should learn tolerate their's. Just because you chose to support PDP does not make you wiser than your opponents. Try to channel your energy into positive use.

The guy is a fool. These politicians are there swallowing our country's wealth. We are here to have fun, you are cursing. Do you know if the person you have laid a curse on to die will be the one to help your kid tomorrow? Be there cursing like a fool.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Xxpress(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
I hate doing this but I m always pushed to, all the apc supporters are very stupid,imagine committing a whole giant of Africa to a remote controlled grandpa.. I pity u all...quote me negatively and die young
If u don't want to be quoted, why do u have to comment. Bleep off.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by tete7000(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's quite sad that many this day have poor comprehension ability? No where in that piece is Buhari endorsed. The heading of the tread does not reflect what the whole passage is trying to explain.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by vooks: 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
He is a converted democrat? I pray he respects the will of the people to thrash him mercilessly come Sunday
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by mashnino(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:

den imagine the same situation handed over to a clueless numb skull...

left to me i will choose the grandpa..because..he is already wise enough to handle the affairs of the country

and he is just not any grandpa.. he is a retired army general grandpa...

and jonathan is just a lousy civilian that cant even defend his PHD
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by stag: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
The stench of hypocrisy oozes out of this piece by UK Telegraph undecided
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
The destiny of Nigeria is not hinged upon what some journalist writes; it is fashioned on the collective wish of Nigerians.How have western leaders fared in the last quarter of a century?
They sowed the seed for whatever end product we are having now.
Nigerians, and only Nigerians decide.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by neocortex: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock on 5 days.

Robot alert!
No thinking , no reflection , just pure garbage.
The greatest loss that can be suffered by a man is not money or live , it is the loss of freedom of thinking.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
uninvited:
Why r they all interested in buhari? Expect something....

The reason because people are tired of the present administration. Even if James Ibori was the man APC brought in. I bet you, everyone would vote for Ibori. People are tired of this man. You won't understand. I worked with Dozie(diamond bank CEO) for a while and I will tell you, the country has never been so corrupt in the hands of GeJ. You may not believe me. I do not crave for GMB, I just don't want that GEJ to sit there. Why would customs recruitment have 600 slots from GEJ? Why would Nimasa slot have 700 from GEJ? I did my masters in the UK, and we were 20 in class. 17 of us were nigerians. I have heard of the oil industries giving scholarships, never in my life have I ever heard of militant scholarship. While we were cleaning floors, these guys would say they will never work cos their brother is the president. And I ask myself, am I not from edo state? Are we not supposed to be brothers? I came back after my masters degree still no job. I was called in for an interview at first bank, and the man said, with a good resume like this, who do you know? And I was shocked to hear this? Do we want this to continue? The Indians have taken our jobs, the chinese? Go to ilupeju and see what we have there. They have built their schools, and only their kids go there. The contract jobs are too much and nothing is done. Indians pay airtel staffs 40k, and mtn contract staffs get 90k, isn't it the same job they are doing? But who will fight for us? My brother, so many I can tell you, but I better remain quiet. Cos I will vote for anyone, but not GEJ.

8 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by IYANGBALI: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kai oyinbo half finish baba peace grin
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Hassan, Politics is local. Nobody can truly predict Nigeria's voting pattern from outside the country. Is it not the same "Foreign Press" that gave Buhari victory in 2007? In 2011 on NL here Buhari won the Presidential Opinion poll in a wide margin. Those same Foreign press predicted heavy defeat for Natayahu and his party but they won majority in the Knasset(Parliament).how many journalist/press accurately predicted the victory of the victorious Greek party? You need to understand Nigeria's voting pattern since 1979. Again, APC will be shocked

IS that the reason why you switched to PDP? I usually don't do this but I'm still shocked on how you can change from one party to another conveniently without any iota of guilt.. I thought you used to preach Politics with Ideology too?

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by OLADD: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly, I can't wait to see all this blind foreign media and local sycophants completely disgraced on Saturday, it will definitely make GEJ's assured victory sweeter.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by eminikansoso(m): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
the same thing i hate
in fact may the thunder, amadioha, sango, obatala etc fire all the PDP supporters and their candidates
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by SomebodyLovesMe: 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
neocortex:

Robot alert!
No thinking , no reflection , just pure garbage.
The greatest loss that can be suffered by a man is not money or live , it is the loss of freedom of thinking.

Please provide evidence that no thinking or reflection has gone into this.

And if you cannot provide it, then you are just as pathetic as the clueless man you are supporting.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by angelsing(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
lagdmark:
Weak because gej has allow oppositions freedom without keeping some people like tinubu in kirikiri prison for drug trafficking and forgery
This is not freedom, it is called weakness...I want Tinubu jailed if found wanting in any criminal charges..am tired of hearing GEJ is humble why some people allegedly loot us dry...Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by arsetalks(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
So GEJ has exported his cluelessness, perfect.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by IYANGBALI: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
dadaic:

The reason because people are tired of the present administration. Even if James Ibori was the man APC brought in. I bet you, everyone would vote for Ibori. People are tired of this man. You won't understand. I worked with Dozie(diamond bank CEO) for a while and I will tell you, the country has never been so corrupt in the hands of GeJ. You may not believe me. I do not crave for GMB, I just don't want that GEJ to sit there. Why would customs recruitment have 600 slots from GEJ? Why would Nimasa slot have 700 from GEJ? I did my masters in the UK, and we were 20 in class. 17 of us were nigerians. I have heard of the oil industries giving scholarships, never in my life have I ever heard of militant scholarship. While we were cleaning floors, these guys would say they will never work cos their brother is the president. And I ask myself, am I not from edo state? Are we not supposed to be brothers? I came back after my masters degree still no job. I was called in for an interview at first bank, and the man said, with a good resume like this, who do you know? And I was shocked to hear this? Do we want this to continue? The Indians have taken our jobs, the chinese? Go to ilupeju and see what we have there. They have built their schools, and only their kids go there. The contract jobs are too much and nothing is done. Indians pay airtel staffs 40k, and mtn contract staffs get 90k, isn't it the same job they are doing? But who will fight for us? My brother, so many I can tell you, but I better remain quiet. Cos I will vote for anyone, but not GEJ.
another reason I will not vote for baba peace

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by ab4real15: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock on 5 days.
bro u are 100 percent correct,God bless u.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by JUNIT1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by blackfase(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
But very fortunately, his major challenger is even more notoriously bankrupt in this regard, which in effect has no serious implication in this specific contest. If DUMB is d most appropriate phrase for such incapacity, then we have a DUMBER contestant on our hands. VERDICT! - This is a non-issue at this present time.

Rilwayne001:
By Colin Freeman

.....But while his following crosses
Nigeria’s Muslim-Christian divide, his
less-than-charismatic speaking style is
not suited to the showmanship required
in electoral battles: hence his defeats
in a number of previous presidential
contests.

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Dayg88(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
most Tanoids on this forum will eventually die of heart attack when the result is announced
#changeiswhatwewant
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2019

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by 50calibre(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Of course it is!! Jonathan the clueless weakling is an embarrassment to Nigerians everywhere, he couldn't go sooner to be honest.

I'd rather choose an ex-dictator who has a sense of purpose & direction, than put up with a clueless drunk fisherman who personifies ineptitude and cluelessness.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Taireblaze(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please leave all these APC people, the scales will fall from their eyes on Saturday. Buhari will be president in sambisa forests only while Jonathan remains in Aso Rock. grin grin
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by turbodee: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
nonsence. all dis apc propagandists. naija'll survive this and come out beta. the western world has nothing for us otherthan pursue their interests and they've found ready accomplice from apc. Gdo bless nigeria and continue to bless jonathan.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Taireblaze(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
we prefer the weak cos the weak shall be the strong n besides we would prefer a well educated dictator..........apc shame !!!!jona ain't weak just going through hard time set by tha apc to ruin his regime
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
mctolspell:
[/b]
IS that the reason why you switched to PDP? I usually don't do this but I'm still shocked on how you can change from one party to another conveniently without any iota of guilt.. I thought you used to preach Politics with Ideology too?
You are right @ emboldened. The ideology is above sincerity above desperation, patriotism above partisanship and democratic tenet above undermocratic tenet. Based on that, I left APC for good for the PDP. Honestly, I've been soooooo happy about my decision.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Taireblaze post=31918369][/quote]

Then please answer ME this question.

Why wait for the countless number of lives lost for 6 yrs? And result to creating a platform to fighting them because of the dictator? He isn't weak right, please answer this question? I will appreciate if you have an answer and my and my family will humbly vote the weak man.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by emmykk(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

where was the dictator when power was snatch from him?
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Obejieric(m): 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan Still Remains the best President Nigeria have ever had till date. He have come to transform nigeria. Vote Change, Vote GEJ.

Are u and android user and finds it difficult to browse because of the cost of internet subscription, call me on 0703453881 to get the cheapest android subscription you cant imagine or visit my blog site http://nigeriangateway..com/
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by tolaxin(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
bruno419:
Your foolhardy is a pity to the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RRS Police Deploys Surveillance Drones To Monitor Crime In Lagos (Photos) / Northern Governors Hire British Firm To Prospect For Oil / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.