Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph (33194 Views)

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Nigerian Election: Better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President. Telegraph.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by chupcake(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
The UK telegraph and other foreign press and journalists should make sure that they get their PVC and be ready to vote for the Dictator. As long as Nigerians are concerned, we are renewing the tenancy of President Jonathan in few days time.

Nigerians keh, speak for yourself bro.
Looks beyond the money you are paid cos as far as I am concerned, anyone who think this country will be someone day a better place won't vote for GEJ..

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by ElFenomeno1: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
I quite disagree.

Fu.....cking idio...ta why won't you disagree?!

Bloody shoeless TANoid

You will all trek back to Otueke come May 2015!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Kazrem(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Exactly five days to Nigeria Presidential
Election, here is the A-Z of 2015 Poll for your
delight:
1. A: Accredit Your PVC, Support The. Use Of
Card Reader
2. B: Be An Ambassador Of Peace
3. C: Cooperate With Electoral Officers
4. D: Decide To Make Your Vote Count
5. E: Escape Any Election' Violence
6. F: Flag Up Peace And Unity
7. G: Get Early To Your Polling Centre
8. H: Hold Your PVC Tight, Do Not Sell Your Vote
9. I: Inspire Others To Vote
10. J: Join Hands For A Free & Fair Election
11. K: Kick Against Electoral Injustice
12. L: Load Up Your Groceries
13. M: Manage Your Emotions, Health Is Wealth,
There Is Life After Election
14. N: No Stop, No Waiting, No Packing At The
Polling Centers, Cast Your Vote And Return Home
Peacefully
15. O: Observe All Happenings Around You, Listen
to Radio, Watch Local And International News
16. P: Pilot Nobody To The Polling Centre, If You
Are Not Voting
17. Q: Queue Up Smartly To Cast Your Vote,
Protect Your Belongings
18. R: Resist All Rumors, Validate All informations
19. S: Say No To Election Malpractices
20. T: Trust God For The Election That It Shall Be
Well
21: Unite For Better Nigeria
22. V: Vote Not Fight
23. W: Watch Your Utterances, Election Is Not War
24. X: X-ray The Aftermath Of Your thought
Before Action
25. Y: You and I decide the future of Nigeria, Vote
Wisely
26. Z: Zip Up The Above With Fervent Prayers For
One Nigeria.
Thank you and God Bless Nigeria.
Share to all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by minister2015: 5:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
The UK telegraph and other foreign press and journalists should make sure that they get their PVC and be ready to vote for the Dictator. As long as Nigerians are concerned, we are renewing the tenancy of President Jonathan in few days time.
lame shot, try harder next time.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Ovamboland(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Simple. These foreign folks have mastered the art of being seen as relevant in the scheme of things back in Nigeria. And a lot of our people are buying into that nonsense. Lets see if the Chatham House and the Telegraph will come and prevent the tears of the former coup plotter this weekend.

Nonsense. The Nigeria they skewed in favour of the lazy North is gradually being changed, and they are scared their relevance may soon go into space as vapour. A working Nigeria is NEVER in their interests.....

O'l boy we are moving past that level, we have realized that holding to origin , religion and our turn mentality will not move Nigeria forward an inch. The in thing now is integrity and character not which direction you face for prayers. Pity you got stuck in that unprofitable quagmire. Next time ensure you put forward the best from your region to represent you not thieves and drunkards.

Also develop enough candor and integrity to tell your brother openly if he is doing the wrong thing, not support your own irrespective of his character, then the sky will be the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Ovamboland(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Please leave all these APC people, the scales will fall from their eyes on Saturday. Buhari will be president in sambisa forests only while Jonathan remains in Aso Rock. grin grin

Yes he will remain your president to keep messing up your life.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by hardbody: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am very particular about who says what. UK and their forbears put us in this dilemma in the first place. They do not have any moral high standing to come back to either hold our hands or dictate to us. Let us make our mistakes, learn from them and plod on. They should go and manage their affairs and leave us alone. I have not forgiven them for the silly amalgamation of 1914 and a man christening this contraption from a brain wave coming from a biatch he was fvcking at the point in time. I can imagine the lady saying out of ecstacy, oh dear, u are really hitting me nice in this 'Niger Area' better you have ever done 'back home'. And so 'Nigeria was born.

Today the trouble they created had continued with inept government, criminals and looters, Insurgents, kidnappers, thiefs, rogues, certificateless people, clueless people, all manner of inconsequential ediots all clamouring to have a piece of the cake that is being baked in our God given South.

They should just shut up and mind their business. At 55, we are old enough to take our own destiny in our hands. My history books tell me that when we even struggled as a nation to extricate ourselves from this entanglement, they actively funded and provided ammunition to ensure that this contraption does not disentangle.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by blank(f): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Ovamboland(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
You are right @ emboldened. The ideology is above sincerity above desperation, patriotism above partisanship and democratic tenet above undermocratic tenet. Based on that, I left APC for good for the PDP. Honestly, I've been soooooo happy about my decision.

You sound really empty nowadays, no real punch in your opinion like the days of old. I guess it reflects the dour and dowdy people left in PDP
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Ovamboland(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
emmykk:
where was the dictator when power was snatch from him?

Those who snatched power from him now ended up with 50 bedroom mansion, private jets, oil blocks, telecom investments, chateau in France, holiday homes in Switzerland and blocks of apartments in London. Those should have been your parents jobs, your world class hospitals and educational institutions, infrastructure and the world class jobs you should have.

Do the maths

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by emmykk(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ovamboland:

Those who snatched power from him now ended up with 50 bedroom mansion, private jets, oil blocks, telecom investments, chateau in France, holiday homes in Switzerland and blocks of apartments in London. Those should have been your parents jobs, your world class hospitals and educational institutions, infrastructure and the world class jobs you should have.

Do the maths
you are begging the question.i ask again where was he when power was snatched from him?

At his prime 44 he does not not know how valuable the office of the president is he only realised it now.

You and others should get it,there is no vacancy in aso rock.

Saturday is close by,the security services chief from army,navy,air force,para-military ,police,and inec commissioners,ministers,political aides,permanent secretairies and associates know very well that should there boss be defeated they will go down with him .they will work tireless for victory.

If the likes of buhari reture to aso rock when will you be a leader?
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by DTaj: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock in 5 days.

Well said. Nothing to add!!!

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by honeric01(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
blank:

Don't take it like that. Actually, your shares are pictures and they sap my data which for the meantime is limited until my modem comes back to life. You misunderstood me. I actually meant the pictures but didn't want to go into details.

Oh..apologies then..I will stop sharing images
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Change2015:

A real giant of Africa would not need assistance from Chad and Cameroon to deal with Boko Haram. That is how low your Jonathan has brought us!

#change
#GMB
#APC

Obviously, you have NO idea what terrorism is all about. U guys just come here and yap nonsense. You have no idea what terrorism entails.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Seun360(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Hassan, Politics is local. Nobody can truly predict Nigeria's voting pattern from outside the country. Is it not the same "Foreign Press" that gave Buhari victory in 2007? In 2011 on NL here Buhari won the Presidential Opinion poll in a wide margin. Those same Foreign press predicted heavy defeat for Natayahu and his party but they won majority in the Knasset(Parliament).how many journalist/press accurately predicted the victory of the victorious Greek party? You need to understand Nigeria's voting pattern since 1979. Again, APC will be shocked

All because of rigging but this election will be different thanks to jega's card reader
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
mceze:
So to you,Nigeria is working under this clueless president...Mumu

Why are folks so attached to insults and abuses? You guys are really sick and mad.

Never mind. After the loss of your saint this weekend, you guys will recollect your sanity.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by CaptPlanet(m): 11:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
It is very petty and shameful that a UK based journalist will prefer an "old DICTATOR" to rule a country especially after the UK and their sister (US)'s involvement in Ghadaffi and Saddam Hussein's governments.

You were against dictatorship in those governments, why support it now?
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Shubbylee(m): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
dearpreye:
Another worthless article from those foreign journalists. Would the UK dear allow a former dictator to even mention they want to rule again?

Hypocrites......

Everybody should hold their peace...its this weekend.....

Yes they would.....if their only alternative is a Weak, Failed and clueless President!!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Change2015(m): 12:58am On Mar 24, 2015
dearpreye:

Obviously, you have NO idea what terrorism is all about. U guys just come here and yap nonsense. You have no idea what terrorism entails.

Perhaps I do not, but it is only an ignorant president or an evil one that would wait 4 years to tackle the issue after the loss of at least 15,000 lives, hundreds kidnapped, millions displaced, countless injuries and economic damage to the North East. We have waited 4 years to see the magic that happens in six weeks when you hire Chad and Cameroon, Pakistani trainers and South African mercenaries. Ish

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by christyjoe2(f): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
politricks:
And he is the worst the country would ever have. AMEN
supported n stamped
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by SpencerLewis(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock in 5 days.
Iseeeeeeeeeeeee (pardon me if u are not Igbo)
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by olumide4christ: 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
emmykk:
you are begging the question.i ask again where was he when power was snatched from him?

At his prime 44 he does not not know how valuable the office of the president is he only realised it now.

You and others should get it,there is no vacancy in aso rock.

Saturday is close by,the security services chief from army,navy,air force,para-military ,police,and inec commissioners,ministers,political aides,permanent secretairies and associates know very well that should there boss be defeated they will go down with him .they will work tireless for victory.

If the likes of buhari reture to aso rock when will you be a leader?

Your response shows that you are firmly in support of the corruption, thievery, impunity, etc happening in this nation everyday and that has dragged this nation into the mud. Well, so unfortunate that you don't envision Nigeria free from all this backwardness. Well, God will make those of us who desire a better Nigeria see it become a reality whether the ruling political class and their supporters like it or not!!

FEAR GOD OO!! DON'T EVER SUPPORT EVIL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce Jets In Baga Destroy Boko Haram Elements / Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Welcome Party Held For Festus Keyamo In His Hometown, Effurun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.