Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph (33205 Views)

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... / Many Reason Of GEJ Being A Worse Dictator Than PMB / Nigerian Election: Better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President. Telegraph.co.uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by amara2015: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP was merely using the card reader and the removing of Jega, and other issues to keep APC busy and throw them off their track in order to perfect their strategy, and it worked. This election has already been concluded.
Sai GEJ
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
amara2015:
You should all know by now that GEJ appointed all the state RECs. Its the info they pass unto Jega that he will release to Nigerians. PDP planned the outcome of this election about 4yrs ago. Just wait and see, its a done deal!
Sai GEJ

And where did you get this from? oh, you are consoling yourself abiii....good of you.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Winning123: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
I quite disagree.

Na you sabi
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by oprajo(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sometimes this foreign countries talk like they have our interedt at hand. which country will allow a dictator to rule? why did UK remove the likes of Gaddafi , Sadam Hussein? dictatorship is better than being clueless?. Nigerians should vote for who we want not because he was a dictator or because he is clueless but because he is the right man for us.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by studded(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by goldman777: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
president jonathan was never a leader,charity begins at home is a popular saying but leadership clearly lacks in d home of gej were his wife speaks venomously without caution of d implications on d person of d president,gejs association non credible personalities like d niger delta militants asari dokubo,american wanted drug baron buruji kashamu,d only illiterate govnor fayose and other violent enemies of d public and state like massob,opc etc makes dis most degrading.its obvious dat after years of destructive terrorism overlooked were millions of lives and billions of properties have been destroyed,gej decided to use dis crises as a political game of 6wks to garner support of his re election,it obvious jonathan is not a leader because d security and protection of lives and property of comes first and not last has jonathan has put it,the horse before d cart.the time for change has come ,d time for change is now
sai buhari lets march for buhari march 28
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by goldman777: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
president jonathan was never a leader,charity begins at home is a popular saying but leadership clearly lacks in d home of gej were his wife speaks venomously without caution of d implications on d person of d president,gejs association non credible personalities like d niger delta militants asari dokubo,american wanted drug baron buruji kashamu,d only illiterate govnor fayose and other violent enemies of d public and state like massob,opc etc makes dis most degrading.its obvious dat after years of destructive terrorism overlooked were millions of lives & billions of properties have been destroyed,gej decided to use dis crises as a political game of 6wks to garner support of his re election,it obvious jonathan is not a leader because d security and protection of lives and property of comes first and not last has jonathan has put it,the horse before d cart.the time for change has come ,d time for change is now
sai buhari lets march for buhari march 28
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by secretsofpeace(m): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Better the ex-dictator take over UK, we down here in 9ja are very much cool with the weak leader.... next pls

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by abdillahee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
It may only take a few minutes or even seconds out of a busy day to help another person.

It might be a smile, holding the door for someone, or giving food to someone in need.

- "Kindness" is doing something and not expecting anything in return.

One person at all time, is all it takes!

Do your part to help make this world a better place.

Together we can achieve the impossible!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Btruth: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Clock ticking...tick tag! tick tag!! tick tag!!!..... Wake keeping service for PDP & President Jonathan by 18:00pm on Friday 27th of March, 2015. "O ma she ooo..., the end of the road for PDP". There must be a change, come 28th of March by God's grace.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by olumide4christ: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:

Pain me for what Are they my parents So far am concerned the both of them are punkass just that gej is a lesser punkass so I choose him

If you feel both of them are pun....ss; you don't need to vote for either of them! You have a right to vote OR not to vote. If you think both of them are evil, why must you vote for evil even though you think it is a lesser one. EVIL IS EVIL - NO LESSER, NO GREATER! My advice - stay neutral or vote some other candidate whom may not win but you believe is GOOD ENOUGH to take us to the promised land!!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
GEJ is the worst president this country has ever had.

A dictator knows what he wants.

A weak and clueless president is easily run over by any and everything. Crooks, criminals, militants and terrorists have taken over GEJ's government and all he can do is wring his hands in typical clueless fashion and say he "doesn't know".

Imagine a sick person being treated by a clueless doctor. That is near certain death. GEJ is leading this country to death, and that is why his clueless self will be kicked out of aso rock in 5 days.
Then you need to think again,buhari is more confused than he has ever been his entire life and one more thing nobody wants ah muderer nor ah candidate who can kill just to archieve his political ambition!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by InHim4Him(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Any government that will favor homosexuality is good for the west. Nigeria is not their headache.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by nagoma(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
I agree with the Newspaper

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by mceze(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dearpreye:

Simple. These foreign folks have mastered the art of being seen as relevant in the scheme of things back in Nigeria. And a lot of our people are buying into that nonsense. Lets see if the Chatham House and the Telegraph will come and prevent the tears of the former coup plotter this weekend.

Nonsense. The Nigeria they skewed in favour of the lazy North is gradually being changed, and they are scared their relevance may soon go into space as vapour. A working Nigeria is NEVER in their interests.....
So to you,Nigeria is working under this clueless president...Mumu
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by olumide4christ: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
The UK telegraph and other foreign press and journalists should make sure that they get their PVC and be ready to vote for the Dictator. As long as Nigerians are concerned, we are renewing the tenancy of President Jonathan in few days time.

Please speak for yourself and not Nigerians! I know so so so many Nigerians (including me) who do not belong to AND are not cronies of any political party who are not going to vote for Jonathan simply because he hasn't performed when compared with his pledges in 2011. You can vote for Jonathan for another 4 years at your own peril - take a cue from the austerity that's happening in Greece right now; Nigeria could become like Greece in a few years if we decide to vote MYOPIC LEADERS for another 4 years! THINK OBJECTIVELY AND NOT SUBJECTIVELY! BE A TRUE AND SINCERE NIGERIAN!

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by franugo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]
so far am concerned is weak UK is weak if Russia come they get scared like mad the last time I checked a former UK parliament man said UK can't survive a Russian attack.... they just get lucky cos of their nato participation that's all....

Poke nose uk.... y'all made this country this way so please and please warn your tabloid to stfu

temitemi1 is that you I bin think say na only am n tit sabi post rubbishcry
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by SomebodyLovesMe: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
JesseSamuel:
Then you need to think again,buhari is more confused than he has ever been his entire life and one more thing nobody wants ah muderer nor ah candidate who can kill just to archieve his political ambition!

GEJ has killed many, in a bid to achieve his political ambition. As if that's not bad enough, he has recently armed some more groups. GEJ is watching cluelessly as the country goes up in flames. There is every reason to vote him out.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by okestev: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Mr Hassan, Politics is local. Nobody can truly predict Nigeria's voting pattern from outside the country. Is it not the same "Foreign Press" that gave Buhari victory in 2007? In 2011 on NL here Buhari won the Presidential Opinion poll in a wide margin. Those same Foreign press predicted heavy defeat for Natayahu and his party but they won majority in the Knasset(Parliament).how many journalist/press accurately predicted the victory of the victorious Greek party? You need to understand Nigeria's voting pattern since 1979. Again, APC will be jshocked
...Why must you lie to prove a point? ..Gen Buhari never won online poll in 2007 and 2011...It was Yaraduah in 2007 ..and in 2011 it was GEJ who won online poll convincingly...and he won the election...same way GMB is winning online poll now...which will also translate to reality comes March 28.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by olumide4christ: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lucasbalo:
Renewing tenancy four more years of poverty , infrastructural decay, corruption , nepotism , failing health sections, lack of electricity, 70% youth unemployment, average Nigerians living on less than $2 a day while Naira is losing her value daily, living in a country the elites will fly to Europe for their medical needs while millions of Nigerians die of treatable diseases, living in a country that produced hundreds of thousands of graduates with no prospect for gainful employment . I can go on but if that is what you want, good for u because I know overwhelming majority of Nigerians don't want to live in a hellhole under a clueless , inept and corrupt leader.

@Lucas Balo - VERY WELL SAID!! So unfortunate that a lot of Nairalanders do not see these things but are rather making their choices based on sentiments rather than facts. THIS IS what makes us different from the westerners and what makes us lag so far behind. We should also take a cue from Egypt - Pres. Azizi was a former military leader now turned civilian president. Foreign Investments are coming into Egypt by the droves as a result of his efforts to revive Egypt after the revolution/uprising. All haters of Buhari should see CNN for details.

1 Like

Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Jobig(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Write all you can,a true Niger Delta citizen will rule this country for 8 solid years,take it or leave it,cos they deserve it.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by blank(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

GEJ has killed many, in a bid to achieve his political ambition. As if that's not bad enough, he has recently armed some more groups. GEJ is watching cluelessly as the country goes up in flames. There is every reason to vote him out.
you know what,i don't want to take it personal because... So lets put it aside
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by mcgaius: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
By Colin Freeman

Nigerian election: 'Better an ex-dictator than a weak president'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11487876/Nigerian-election-Better-an-ex-dictator-than-a-weak-president.html

If this post is in favour of GEJ, APC supporters will say that dollars has exchanged hands.I think this is a case of selective amnesia. Don't forget what APC supporters said concerning Richard Grinell 's (a former media aid to the US ambassadors to the UN) speech.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by viczing(m): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
franugo:

temitemi1 is that you I bin think say na only am n tit sabi post rubbishcry

Gej till 2019
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by badesco(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Briticos are nothing buy a double edge sword that goes either way. They are never friend of Nigeria, so prefer to create confusion in the country. Telegraph Newspaper could have been induce financially to write some negative things about a person for a fee. Could you belief same British media sometimes shower accolade on Gej and regard him as the most performing and outstanding president.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by hope4nigeria(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
[/s]

[s]
so far am concerned is weak UK is weak if Russia come they get scared like mad the last time I checked a former UK parliament man said UK can't survive a Russian attack.... they just get lucky cos of their nato participation that's all....

Poke nose uk.... y'all made this country this way so please and please warn your tabloid to stfu
this is one of the OLORIBURUKU I'm talking about!
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by honeric01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
blank:

No vex, i will unfollow you until the end of the elections. Your shares are not to my taste.

Still friends o.

If you can't tolerate my shares, then no need being friends.. Friendship is about tolerance and i have others with opposing interest, yet i haven't unfollowed them.

Your call, enjoy.
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by viczing(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
olumide4christ:

If you feel both of them are pun....ss; you don't need to vote for either of them! You have a right to vote OR not to vote. If you think both of them are evil, why must you vote for evil even though you think it is a lesser one. EVIL IS EVIL - NO LESSER, NO GREATER! My advice - stay neutral or vote some other candidate whom may not win but you believe is GOOD ENOUGH to take us to the promised land!!

We are in a stage where we have to choose 1, no option than to take lesser evil that's it
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by viczing(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
hope4nigeria:
this is one of the OLORIBURUKU I'm talking about!

Your parents are no1 oloriburuku
Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by Orunto: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigerian-election-Better-an-ex-dictator-than-a-weak-president. Whoever thought this, is an interested party, and therefore not a true and fair poster. Remember that the God that sent Moses to Egypt hardened the heart of Pharaoh to his doom and made the Israelis appreciate more the Spirit of that same God supporting them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Flags-off Transportation Of Cattle With Railway In Zamfara(photos) / Rivers Rerun: APC Rally For Abe In Rivers State (photos) / Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.