Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (85154 Views)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Goodnews For All APC Members Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Electi / NTT Group Poll Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by wellmax(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Nothing is clueless about his achievements. He has outperfomed all his predecessors. You refuse to see it.... your personal problem

GEJ remains!!!

All his predecessors? Oh how myopic. I don't blame you. Sentiments is a force. Well if you talk about impunity, lawlessness, desperation, emptying Nigeria's national reserve, celebrating corruption and corrupt individuals, lacking control of his wife, wasting public funds on personal ambition, bowing to every diety in the land for reelection, romancing militia groups, making speeches bereft of common sense ... Then he has really outshone his predecessors. I got no time to discuss this unfortunate fellow.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by obiak4(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets post=
31924843:

If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
fair enough but your analysis is not true so to say militants are actually easy to deal with ask umar yaradu he would tell you
gej or baba it just the same thing have said it before and would say it again these election is more about sharing of oil bloc than change fyi oil bloc are own by the north than ppl from d south n west combined
peace not war vote not fight election no be war oooooo make una open ona eye ooooo
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by obiak4(m): 10:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Be like this guy don dey play sport betting oooo baba abeg help ppl for ibadan express road near you buy giving sure 20games every sunday that how to get members not like these ooo am giving you a free business advice but i want to be paid oooo no free work or idea for nigeria ooo so pay into these account just pm me i will send my account detail o ping me on nokia whatapps on 08151164299
but you make guys loss ooo that your frace prediction no work oooo i loss ooo baba make it real abeg
men of gods forming seerer after highness but even if you smoke weed you cannot get high like the most high
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=31924843]If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and turhat would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

If
you must use an analogy to back your
idiocy use one that does not cement the
legend of ur stupidity & cluelessness.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Flets post=31924843]If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and turhat would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

If you must use an analogy to back your
idiocy use one that does not cement the
legend of ur stupidity & cluelessness.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by hassey(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
omazus:
Guru again? Explain to us why your prediction about Eagles and France did not come through after you assured Eagles would win.
his predictions are always opposite. this are d likes DAT keep endorsing and campaning for gej. d likes of ffk, okupe and now guru. d three of them have one thing in common DAT is madness
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by annurhaske(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guru what ur name is that,
U are among the dwellers
Of hell fire if did not stop
This rubbish.
Change is inevitable!!!!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Toks2008(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Baldadash

not when yur oil has become buy now pay later and please why on earth do you think Buhari will fold his hands like your im going to president did?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by emedy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Samirana360:
Even if gej win, it doesn't make him a gud prophet...I stil believe dat dis man is a devil's incarnate...fake prophet!!!

I dedicate my FTC 2 gej

Jonaboy til 2019
Yes, he may not be a good prophet, but certainly not a Devil's Incarnate. Did over 200 people liked that?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Toks2008(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
March 28th presidential election,an unfolding conspicuous facade.

Yes many people have their PVCs and yes we will go to the polling centers to caste ourvotes but from the happenings around i
doubt if we will be having either Jonathan or Buhari sworn in come may 29. WHY?

1.For a presidential candidate to be declared winner he/she must win 2/3 of the total number of states meaning 24 states must be won by the candidate.

2.A candidate must have at least 1/4 of the
total vote caste in the 24 states won.

Now lets take a closer look at these two
constituted factors considering the unrest in the north east.

We all know that the six weeks extension was as a result of insurgents in these part of the country but FROM MY POINT OF VIEW i see the insurgents coming on strong a day or two before the election day or probably springing up offensive on the said day thereby scuttling the process of election in part of these states
which may result in the elections of these
states(Adamawa, Yobe,Borno,Maiduguri or
maybe even Kano) been nullified which of-
course will have a ripple effect on the
general result of the election in other states and your guess is as good as mine.
Jega the inec chairman on the other hand had reiterated the fact that the commission can not handle a re-run election which usually
according to constitution must come up about 7days from the announcement of the result of the main election.

But as we all know, President Jonathan can
not be sworn in come May 29th with an
inconclusive election neither can Buhari come in and this will leave Nigeria with no other option but to have AN INTERIM GOVERNMENT that may usher in a new dispensation which i believe neither Jonathan or Buhari will be part of.

THIS IS MY VIEW AND MY OPINION and this
is why i wrote that March 28th presidential
election is an unfolding conspicuous facade.

LET GODs WILL BE DONE.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by dandoki: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is we have to succumb to the whims of the creek boys?
Flets:

So we all have to bow to the whims of the creek boys? Its like calling malu “broder” because we want to chop meat! God forbide!!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by creserve: 12:44am On Mar 24, 2015
smsshola:

Bros d tire me oooo jus imagine ppu endorsing ds GEJ..very soon association of local and foreign demons will endorse him.
Season of endorsement! Its a matter of dollars, some people will sell their mother for money!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by deebrain(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2015
We haf hear you, sir.

You somehow look like Shekau.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Abasstoheeb(m): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Tolexander:
What is Guguru saying?

The same Guguru that predicted; John Kerry defeating George Bush!

Super Eagles defeating France at the last World cup!
I luv dis word thousands of times
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by jazzydee: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

[size=20pt]Listen to the message by President Obama, Even Mr Obama recognises the progress that has been made under president jonathan in Economy, security, democracy etc and is urging Nigerians to vote for continuity to consolidate the gains that has been made so far.

GEJ carry go.[/size]
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by fairygeh(f): 1:49am On Mar 24, 2015
SagePerv:

Stop quoting myself?
I am a bas tard, I'm only replying my idiotíc mentions.

And i am a fúckard for calling myself a Fool.
I am such a cúnt. Stupíd ásshole.

My Mum,a public w hore must be proud anyway.
She raised a bítch just like herself.

And my Dad, a díck. He must really be proud of me, his idiotic son too.
I am a Fúcking bastard. I wil rot in Hell. undecided

You obviously have no parents, its either you never had the opportunity of having parents or your parents are literally dead, hence your lack of proper upbringing and you turning out to be a tout and a menace to the society.
Do urself a favor, Drop dead
Oloshi

3 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by babamadiba(m): 2:08am On Mar 24, 2015
omazus:
Guru again? Explain to us why your prediction about Eagles and France did not come through after you assured Eagles would win.
don't mind the lion!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by benzion72(m): 2:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

You are talking fiction, from story book. Even Iraq, Libya with civil war are still pumping oil. Do you think crude are only pump from down stream only. Are we to choose inefficiency and corruption because of your sentiment. There will be a change. If you like all Niger Delta state should turn to militant. Nigeria is greater than all.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Dolypson04(m): 3:20am On Mar 24, 2015
saintTim:
This is no prophecy, I know since 2011 that Jona will win Mr prophet so u came late we need prophesy like amechi got heart attack, tinubu ran mad, Rochas in prison etc
And you been amputated? Why think of evil about a human being like you? What if they were ur relatives. Will u still wish the disaster?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by henrysophy: 3:23am On Mar 24, 2015
There is no vacancy for them, I laugh Hahahahaha stop wasting your time. We already know the winner, GEJ rules for real
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Afarozy(f): 5:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Samirana360:
Even if gej win, it doesn't make him a gud prophet...I stil believe dat dis man is a devil's incarnate...fake prophet!!!

I dedicate my FTC 2 gej

Jonaboy til 2019
yes his power is fake
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by dubbiskelly(m): 5:27am On Mar 24, 2015
saintTim:
This is no prophecy, I know since 2011 that Jona will win Mr prophet so u came late we need prophesy like amechi got heart attack, tinubu ran mad, Rochas in prison etc

Hahahaha, thatz more like it grin

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 24, 2015
Prophet of lesser baal.

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by amarachi06(f): 5:42am On Mar 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I get sense pass your father and mother grin

l don see where ur sense reach
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 24, 2015
fairygeh:
You obviously have no parents, its either you never had the opportunity of having parents or your parents are literally dead, hence your lack of proper upbringing and you turning out to be a tout and a menace to the society.
Do urself a favor, Drop dead
Oloshi

You are a Fool.

Crawl away from my mentions.
My Job here is done daft woman.

Next time you decide to preach about something, learn to practise what you preach about you bítch.

It will take time, but I'll soon eradicate stupíd people like you. Tell your friends about me clod.

Bye.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by shakiru991(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2015
I berg hw mny dollals u collect 4rm badlock jona most go
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by babaireti(m): 8:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Ritual Killer
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by fuke(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2015
megawax8:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/no-vacancy-in-aso-rock-jonathan-will-win-guru-maharaji-tells-apc-buhari/

Original nonsense.

This man did not only predict Akala would win the 2011 election in Oyo state,
he also imported a N10m naira spiritual walking stick for him in addition to many rituals.

What happened? Akala lost.

Nigerians are tired of GEJ but I know they have a plan different from Votes.
This was how they boasted in Ekiti.

Nigerians should wtch out.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by RightPATH: 8:26am On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Flets:

Man, you are completely correct. You just said what i have been telling people. Buhari winning this election means that Nigeria will not exist again[i][/i]
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by mocmike(m): 8:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Apshit craze don dey catch u small small ooo. Na so e dey start. Keep dreaming.
GEJ till apshit madness clears from ur eyes
clevvermind:

APC going 1…APC going 2….APC going
3…..APC gone………hahahahahahaha hehe
hehehe huhuhuhuhu…….

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.