Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (85159 Views)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Goodnews For All APC Members Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Electi / NTT Group Poll Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2015
We already know say na GEJ till 2019
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Tttoyin(m): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
Mr president has tried a lot therefore, we need to chance another person by forget about party... jona & patie need rest & capitally also DD mark...
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by saintTim(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2015
Dolypson04:

And you been amputated? Why think of evil about a human being like you? What if they were ur relatives. Will u still wish the disaster?

I am a Nigerian to the bone, and any body that tries to destroy the unity of Nigeria is an enemy of Nigeria. And the punishment of an enemy will be given to that person.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Wisedata(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
SatGuru Maharajji. The living perfect master of our time has spoken again. All u need is just for you to watch and see what's going to happen dis few coming days. How all Buhari supporters will automatically vote for Jonathan including Tinubu and all the people saying jargons here will do. If you don't know about somebody. As a reasonable being, you should take out your precious time and seek knowledge about that person, instead of you all talking garrulously here. You are talking about France beating super eagles in Brazil, it's because super eagles refuse to do what Satguru Maharajji told them to do because they were blind folded by religious fanatics, the likes of TB Joshua and co. If they had done what Maharajji asked them to do. They would have conquer not only France but the world best eleven and lift the trophy. Did you know it's Maharajji that put Barack Obama there as the first black president of the United states, you people wouldn't know because you don't read newspaper often. So my dear friends, Do your research well before making conclusion about who and what Satguru Maharajji is. Satguru Maharajji, on behalf of Nigerians and the world at large, we say thank you for your coming. Please make Nigeria the leader nation of the whole world.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ologundudu7: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
What's this one saying undecided

Guru you need change in your life more than any one.

Vote for GMB Vote APC

He needs change on a real.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by adorablepepple(f): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2015
see him..... flower man
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Revolva(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin sat guru don talk am oooo ......
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by daninphilo(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
He is the fake prophet u dis not believe in God they who show u devil ur father
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
[s]guru maharaji or whatever _stupid name you call yourself you fool, general buhari will win the presidential election this coming Saturday, and there is nothing you and the ediots that paid you money to say trash can do about that[/s].

Saturday is just 4 days away. Don't allow your veins burst out of HBP. wink
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by UncleJudax(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Tolexander:
What is Guguru saying?

The same Guguru that predicted; John Kerry defeating George Bush!

Super Eagles defeating France at the last World cup!
grin kiss
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
guru maharaji or whatever _stupid name you call yourself you fool, general buhari will win the presidential election this coming Saturday, and there is nothing you and the ediots that paid you money to say trash can do about that.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by olisaEze(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
"As the Living Perfect Master of creation in whose hands the fate of Nigerian project lies spiritually,". Is ds guy 4real? cheesy
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ibnquasale(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Very stupid and useless post. So we should vote in GEJ so that the militants can give peace... Jonathan handed over the work of the Navy to those yeye militants and people like you still have gut to say nonsense. Very myopic and senseless thinking.

Are u saying the international world should support ISIS, and other terror organisations so that they be peace?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by NonnyDot(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
where is my believe. choiiii, I can't see it oh. Rubbish, wait and see. APC will surprise u and ar so called gods

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by sunnyolads1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
I always wonder why is that only devilish people endorsed this Gej. I think Gej call himself a Christian how come he now become the favourite of these demonic groups. Or is Gej worshipping mammon and God together? impossible.. Stop deceiving yourself the man (Gej) is a pretender..
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by cutieberie1(f): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
clevvermind:

APC going 1…APC going 2….APC going
3…..APC gone………hahahahahahaha hehe
hehehe huhuhuhuhu…….

ur laughter z makin me to laugh....hahahhahahahaha
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by hary4luv(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Flets:

WORD!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by sowdream: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dollars has exchanged hand
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by fairygeh(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
SagePerv:

You are a Fool.

Crawl away from my mentions.
My Job here is done daft woman.

Next time you decide to preach about something, learn to practise what you preach about you bítch.

It will take time, but I'll soon eradicate stupíd people like you. Tell your friends about me clod.

Bye.
undecided

Drop dead mister, tell which friends? Eradicate who?Omo woju oooo.who the hell do you think you are ?what are u? You are nothing but a cheap faceless online tout hiding behind the screen of ur cheap phone to spew rubbish
It's only online that we find docile people like you making mouth when in real life u are miserable and lonely.
you are a bas tard if u quote me again,son of a b1tch.
I don't have time again to exchange words with a lunatic like you .ed1ot
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by kambili999(f): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
smsshola:

Bros d tire me oooo jus imagine ppu endorsing ds GEJ..very soon association of local and foreign demons will endorse him.
this got me spinning. bwahahahaha...
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by austinebode: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
I have been waiting for the moment. It's now very clear that this man(guru m) is never a man of God and will never be one.

Now that the result is out... He shld tell us another story.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by austinebode: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
EmekaBlue:
We already know say na GEJ till 2019

Lol
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by geebehn(m): 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now help me tell the guru to go and die.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2015
Wisedata:
SatGuru Maharajji. The living perfect master of our time has spoken again. All u need is just for you to watch and see what's going to happen dis few coming days. How all Buhari supporters will automatically vote for Jonathan including Tinubu and all the people saying jargons here will do. If you don't know about somebody. As a reasonable being, you should take out your precious time and seek knowledge about that person, instead of you all talking garrulously here. You are talking about France beating super eagles in Brazil, it's because super eagles refuse to do what Satguru Maharajji told them to do because they were blind folded by religious fanatics, the likes of TB Joshua and co. If they had done what Maharajji asked them to do. They would have conquer not only France but the world best eleven and lift the trophy. Did you know it's Maharajji that put Barack Obama there as the first black president of the United states, you people wouldn't know because you don't read newspaper often. So my dear friends, Do your research well before making conclusion about who and what Satguru Maharajji is. Satguru Maharajji, on behalf of Nigerians and the world at large, we say thank you for your coming. Please make Nigeria the leader nation of the whole world.
See your life, a fool of the highest order! You need a lot to learn about life.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Prodeegee(m): 12:14am On Apr 01, 2015
bondingman:

Mr man, buhari cannot win this election
Take a walk to the streets n sample peoples opinion who they'll vote for
Its only in the north majority will say buhari

pardon?

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by babaireti(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by TS2(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2015
If this man prophesies anything concerning you, take the opposite.

Fake asss prophet
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by TS2(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2015
anytexy:
with out a prophet I am very very more than sure that JoNa is going to win full stop. Take it or leave it. Quote me any time any day.

What about now? Im quoting you.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by obiak4(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2015
megawax8:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/no-vacancy-in-aso-rock-jonathan-will-win-guru-maharaji-tells-apc-buhari/
where is guru maraj na?
He should come and tell me wetin happen na
guru give NL ten sure matches that the way to get members no political predictions free advice
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by oduz: 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lessons from March 28th 2015

A New Era Begins

Let bygones be Bygones

There is so much to do

There is so little resources .....

We shall get there

The Land is Green ............. cool
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Samirana360:
Even if gej win, it doesn't make him a gud prophet...I stil believe dat dis man is a devil's incarnate...fake prophet!!!

I dedicate my FTC 2 gej

Jonaboy til 2019
Group of loosers. Continue celebrating. Olodo
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by egift(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
Una see your lives. Hahahahaha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.