Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1205 Views)

Only Foolish Girls Date And Marry Guys Who Cannot Take Care Of Them / Is Divorce The Only Answer To A Failed Marriage? / Guys Keep Your Options Open In A Relationship And Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: . by Badgers14: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
kevinberry:

Kilode angry

How you wan open up on thread come chop FTC on top angry smiley
Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who engages in marriage with the thought of a divorce. angry
Re: . by valmunich(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
She has to be in her mid 20s and above all a fresh punnah angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who engages in marriage with the thought of a divorce. angry

It happens a lot...when they get tired of themselves...they tend to bring excuse and act in some stupid Way just to get out of the marriage
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:
She has to be in her mid 20s and above all a fresh punnah angry
Is divorce an option over some silly things
Re: . by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
We guys are d ones dat decide at what age ladies wil get married
Re: . by LewisO: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]What if the girl u are planning to marry is not ready for marriage at that age, what will u do? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: . by ronald4lif(m): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
kevinberry:

It happens a lot...when they get tired of themselves...they tend to bring excuse and act in some stupid Way just to get out of the marriage

Okay. By this you mean when they are already married then, not when they are yet or about to.
Re: . by vjsmiles: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
hoping to get married to cherryice strawberry kiss
cherry i see you angry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mid twenties
Re: . by valmunich(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
kevinberry:

Is divorce an option over some silly things
Nah.. It's for better for worse but if she goes ahead to initiate the divorce process, cool cool
Re: . by akinsadeez(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP you can't force a woman who is ready to leave, to stay in your house.

That being said, age is not really an issue for me. The main thing is having a peaceful and loving home. If my home will be peaceful with a thirty year old woman, I still prefer it to marrying a 24 year old babe that will frustrate my life.

In other words there are other qualities that I consider first before thinking about age.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
valmunich:

Nah.. It's for better for worse but if she goes ahead to initiate the divorce process, cool cool
Alrit
Re: . by cherryice(f): 8:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
vjsmiles:
hoping to get married to cherryice strawberry kiss
cherry i see you angry
I see you too wink
Re: . by Beamborla(f): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
In marriage, age is nothing but a number.
The right to get married is when you are mentally and emotionally matured enough to have someone else's actions and inactions affect your life every minute without going nut.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
21-25.I prefer early marriage, I'm studying my hubby is studying as well. At least I don't have to worry bout cooking and household chores dat much as of yet.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Men Quit You / Guys Be More Careful HIV No Dey Show For Body These Days ( Pic ) / Reasons Why Patronizing Prostitutes Is More Economical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.