Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) (1116 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole, Iara And Victor Ikpeba At "Let's Play" (Photos) / Shame On Nigerian Politicians...this Anambra Man Is The Real Deal / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
The self proclaimed activist and politician is my case study today,its no other person than Otunba Dino Melaye,before election,he was flaunting his opulent way of life,election was approaching,he started acting like he can die for people by turning himself to activist osan gangan,till the extent that he took a pic of himself drinking Garri and posted it on twitter to show people that he's an average Nigerian who lives his simple life. My question is "does he think the display of state of the art cars has wiped out from our memories?" yay,Kogi people don suffer,all the arrest and carrying of placard na to enter for senate
Before election approaches:

Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by delishpot: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na so na. Politics na game. From GMB to GEJ all of them dey play the game. Na ordinary man carry am for head like say those people get their time.
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Election approaches:

Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:
Na so na. Politics na game. From GMB to GEJ all of them dey play the game. Na ordinary man carry am for head like say those people get their time.
The guy is a good player,this drives me sick like an ambulance,does he think his people have fish brains?
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by delishpot: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:

The guy is a good player,this drives me sick like an ambulance,does he think his people have fish brains?

Na so we see am o.
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dino n with is zero sense undecided undecided undecided. GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by fpeter(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2015
is that FFK beside Dino?
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
fpeter:
is that FFK beside Dino?
I was also wondering

1 Like

Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by fpeter(f): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:

I was also wondering

Afraid catch me o shocked
Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by kay1one2(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
fpeter:
is that FFK beside Dino?

When in apc...

1 Like

Re: Games Nigerian Politicians Play(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:

When in apc...
Before they slapped his mouth with millions

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening In Akwa/ibom SE/SS / See What PDP/GEJ Supporters Are Now Relying On To Win This Election. / Buhari's Victory - Implication On Ghana's Psyche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.