Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P (1851 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by tammmy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
As for me,i think people who don't believe in themselves are those who often use foreign pictures as though its theirs as their display pictures . I dont know about you?

hope this serves as a disambiguation
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2015
That's a new one there.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2015
It depends. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Dechandel and DrIfy I sight una ohh. wink
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ivyT(f): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Lack of self confidence and low self esteem. undecided

Na ,it doesn't necessarily mean that
If I lyk a picture nd it looks gud_I would put it up,so y not?

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

Ok agreed but it shouldn't be always...

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by elantraceey(f): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
It simply depends on personal choice, for some there's nothing to it.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 12:14am On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Ok agreed but it shouldn't be always...

Are you serious mate? Are you kicking against something you're presently guilty of, too? So should one not based in Nigeria they shouldn't put up their pic? Or do you suggest they put up old pics, that of when they are in Nigeria? You ought to know better man.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by tammmy(m): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:

like he said some people put it like for ever thats too bad haba
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by dechandel(f): 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=15pt]I quite don't get the subject of this thread. [/size]
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Truckpusher(m): 12:22am On Mar 24, 2015
tammmy:
As for me,i think people who don't believe in themselves are those who often use foreign pictures as their display pictures . I dont know about you?
I think it's a matter of choice and one particular factor can't be used as a dominant factor as a yardstick here.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23am On Mar 24, 2015
elantraceey:
It simply depends on personal choice, for some there's nothing to it.

U ehn!
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Are you serious mate? Are you kicking against something you're presently guilty of, too? So should one not based in Nigeria they shouldn't put up their pic? Or do you suggest they put up old pics, that of when they are in Nigeria? You ought to know better man.
Now I know better what the ops was implying too.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by elantraceey(f): 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

U ehn!

Wetin i do? grin
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Now I have an idea. My Next D.P will be at a nude beach. Oya! O.p go kill ya sef... [/size]
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahaha me guilty of such things? Hell no. The pics on my DP was one of the recent I took some few months back in STATE(WASHINGTON DC)precisely. I am not a photo freak. I think what the ops mean is that putting a picture that is totally not yours...

It appears you failed to understand the OP then. He prolly meant foreign pics and never specified whether they are real or nada. I was truly surprised you supported his parochial, disjointed and completely useless thread. What a piece of tosh.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 24, 2015
some ladies for here be using shakira's pix on their DP and claiming its their pix...hehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

It appears you failed to understand the OP then. He prolly meant foreign pics and never specified whether they are real or nada. I was truly surprised you supported his parochial, disjointed and completely useless thread. What a piece of tosh.
ronald4lif, I went back and read the ops over and over again. What he really mean is that using another person picture that is totally not yours and be claiming it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:43am On Mar 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Wetin i do? grin

U know wat u did

No notification. Just went off like a wind
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by Ferdinandu(m): 12:49am On Mar 24, 2015
tammmy:
As for me,i think people who don't believe in themselves are those who often use foreign pictures as their display pictures . I dont know about you?
Are you jealous that you have not crossed border before? Pray harder your miracle is on the way grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by elantraceey(f): 12:55am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

U know wat u did

No notification. Just went off like a wind

I'm sorry, i didn't really plan it and then my phone went bad.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by DrAify(f): 12:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Be nice
Ferdinandu:
Are you jealous that you have not crossed border before? Pray harder your miracle is on the way grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by DrAify(f): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2015
wink
ronald4lif:
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by tammmy(m): 1:15am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

now u actually mis understood me and here you are judging someone who understands what the thread is about. putting up pix thats not yours not only that but of white folks
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 1:18am On Mar 24, 2015
tammmy:

now u actually mis understood me and here you are judging someone who understands what the thread is about. putting up pix thats not yours not only that but of white folks

Don't even start bro. Enlightened me how I got it wrong and where you specified on whether it's pics of real members or fakes.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by tammmy(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't even start bro. Enlightened me how I got it wrong and where you specified on whether it's pics of real members or fakes.
now you have been enlightened why not accept it
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2015
tammmy:

now you have been enlightened why not accept it

You haven't enlightened me. Do so by telling me where in the topic I got it wrong. Sameer1212 never did that himself.
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm sorry, i didn't really plan it and then my phone went bad.

No prob

Hope you're back?
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by tammmy(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

You haven't enlightened me. Do so by telling me where in the topic I got it wrong. Sameer1212 never did that himself.
go back to the top and read the disambiguation bro
Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by ronald4lif(m): 1:30am On Mar 24, 2015
tammmy:

go back to the top and read the disambiguation bro

You're not that smart bro. Rather than admit you went up to modify the post you're instead tryna make it seem like I don't know what I am saying.

Here's the original post as quoted up there by truck...pusher. So what are you saying.

1 Like

Re: Your Take On Using Foreign Pix As a D.P by elantraceey(f): 1:40am On Mar 24, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

No prob

Hope you're back?

Na, just searching for something online and decided to stop by and aside that i'm yet to repair my phone. Take care cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / Why Do Mothers Place Their Kids Above Their Husbands?? / What Does She Really Want??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.