Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (25735 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by betterpikin(f): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by blackiridis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Yea, build friendship first before romance. If she's your friend, you'll be privileged to know a lot about her attitude/character which you may never find out when you start with romance.

One more thing: romance built on a foundation of good friendship is always "sweeter" and more blissful.
bros u get sense
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by kaima1984(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pvin:

Mrs. President doesn't nag, rather she stands as a strong pillar beside the husband. A quality I love so much in her. (in every Union, one must come out stronger and the other weaker)
u are on point, d ediot dnt kW wat nag mean,he is among those that choose prison to school

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by steppin: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
kaima1984:
u are on point, d ediot dnt kW wat nag mean,he is among those that choose prison to school
Kai! You're wicked! grin

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Revolva(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Omo na so e be me..++ am not scared sha marriage is a decision ok if I ave money and decides I wanna settle down..girls plenty for lagos na too plenty to f..' sef not to talk of marriage
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Smoj(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
guy!! u're not alone, its not easy to cope with women. dey are chameleons, u know wat I'm talking abt.

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by MDelgado(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
Am scared of the idea of stucking with one woman for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life.

and we all know a woman will never show Her true colour until she is in, what if she Is a nagging woman am I going to live with that for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life? Am sure that man won't hit 50years.

Am scared!!!!!!

Do you fear death?Do you fear the dark abyss?
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by BizBloke(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pvin:

Then don't be scared since you have got purchasing power. As for me, something I bought with my money will always be my subject thereby obeying and answerable to me so long I takes good care of it else.... Story 4 d gods

Shuu! shocked shocked Oghene meh! Something ke?

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by iamblessed4ever: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is just a case if wanting to eat your cake and also having it. If you cant stick to one woman for the rest if your life then don't get married. There are rules in marriage and once you are in it you have to abide by those rules or you will be in hot soup. So mr man If you are scared its probably because you are not ready for that huge commitment or you are simply selfish or just still a kid. Take the easy way out,get a partner, have a couple of kids together that's if you want kids, and when you are tired of that partner, on to the next one.very simple.

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
don't be naïve, when it comes to marriage men are the HOST. We are the one paying bride price.
I understand your delimma,,...

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by prinzedy(m): 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pvin:

Mrs. President doesn't nag, rather she stands as a strong pillar beside the husband. A quality I love so much in her. (in every Union, one must come out stronger and the other weaker)

I advice you go for such woman if you want to go far because any man who is scared of marriage is weak.

you are right bro

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by bryton2shot(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
my broda dnt b scare....just make money and all shall b well in ur marriage life.
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You're coward . grin

Get yourself one and give her reasons either by crook or hook why she shouldn't misbehave or try to screw things up. cool

#Teambepsychologicallytoughonwomen
U reach here....this ur advice too rugged
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by RiffRaff: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dont get married and if u evee succumb to Society pressure.. Never ever marry a Nigerian Woman.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by free2ryhme: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
Am scared of the idea of stucking with one woman for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life.

and we all know a woman will never show Her true colour until she is in, what if she Is a nagging woman am I going to live with that for eternity,forever, for the rest of my life? Am sure that man won't hit 50years.

Am scared!!!!!!

You think we will have pity on you becos u are scared of marriage? U must be out of your mind.
If you like marry oor not it will nvr be our business.

Go get a job

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by counsellor1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Marriage is both a relationship and an institution. To some extent, you could have had your grasp on the relationship aspect but not as an institution. For instance, boyfriend/girlfriend stuff is limited to relationship without responsibility.
You don't have to be scared about this matter otherwise you may have to take to the option of a celibate which is allowed based on your choice. But I will counsel you to get married.

Yes, in marriage, you have a lot to benefit from and also a lot to let go.

Remember that you can only change yourself and not your partner. That is why you have to be very careful at the point of selection. Let God be involved.

After the selection process has been taken care of, expect challenges and embrace them because they will reflect your maturity ratings.

You have to leave your parents and become one with your partner. This doesn't suggest that you should ignore your parents. It is very easy to leave your parents but difficult for most people to become one with their partner. That is why divorce is very rampant these days.

To become one with your partner, you have to be responsible. You have to be tolerant. You have to be patient. You have to be loving and caring. You have to be understanding. You have to be very mature. You have to be humble. You have to be discipline. Honesty should be your watchword at all times. And several other qualities.

Many were more ridden with fear than you at this point but today, they are happily married. Yours will also be s success but take away your fear.

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by vega84(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Am 30, and scared too. Mine is that am still wondering who am going to end up wit finally. #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Truckpusher(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
IHate9ja1:

U reach here....this ur advice too rugged
There is nothing rugged about it .

Get yourself one and make the rules with all love.
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smoj:
guy!! u're not alone, its not easy to cope with women. dey are chameleons, u know wat I'm talking abt.
Bro....any guy who has had a bitter experience with a lady when he gave his all......would surely be afraid to step into the boat again.
Me i prefer d kind of femi Otedola's style...wife in london femi in 9ja....just frequent shuttle...am afraid oh

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Your repetitive, yet wrong use of "am" instead of I'm is alarmingly disgusting
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
RiffRaff:
Dont get married and if u evee succumb to Society pressure.. Never ever marry a Nigerian Woman.
....9ja women.....why?
I no too gbadun 9ja gurlz sha

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
MDelgado:

Do you fear death?Do you fear the dark abyss?
I will take my chances.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:

Am scared!!!!!!
You get good reason to scared ohh. Nigeria women are evil of the highest order. Check news na, you go hear woman cut off man private part,

woman bit of man private part,

woman pure acid on man private part

Woman pure hot water on man private part

Woman cut and cook man private part.

All na for naija this thing dey happen. Op hear advise ohh. We no want make you come open another thread again. This time na your nigeria wife cut your balls.

2 Likes

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
kennylawal:
Your repetitive, yet wrong use of "am" instead of I'm is alarmingly disgusting
sorry jumping words
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Oshisko, abeg go go siddon, if ur dad was scared would he have married your mother, and would your mother have given birth to you?
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by ksa2much(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mr man .. You had better take the bull by the horn and stop get scared .. What are you scared of .. Women.. Haba .. Women should be scared of u ok ... That is why u called MAN and they WOMAN .. Be a brave hunter unless you don't wanna see your photocopy .. Marriage is sweet ...
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by temmym4(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is the reason I often say Marriage is only for the mature minded. never tag age with maturity, they are of two different things.
@Op. u are still growing, dont worry when u are Ripe enough, u will stop feeling that way and you will be Man enough do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
jumman:
Oshisko, abeg go go siddon, if ur dad was scared would he have married your mother, and would your mother have given birth to you?
may you continue to attend people wedding in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by kaima1984(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

Kai! You're wicked! grin
hahahaha,that's true now
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by joliej(f): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:

Am scared!!!!!!

don't worry you're not mature, when you are you would know how to face your fears and live up to them. for now... just bask in your reverie

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by ylaa(f): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
FROM WHAT YOU SAID HERE, YOU ARE A JOHNNY WALKER. WALKING FROM ONE WOMAN TO ANOTHER.

daviyjones:

Am scared!!!!!!
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
I use to think am the only one feeling this way, I nor know say we plenty grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.