Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! (25671 Views)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Help..my Guy Joystick Is Too Big ,am Scared..it Paining Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Suzyky4u(f): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2015
SangoCrusader:

Boss, I'm 29 as well and make sure you chop as much as possible before considering marriage. I think you have another 7 years before you commit to one of these females... and even then, you must find a wife that will let you play away once in a while. 1 woman for life doesn't work in the world any longer...

And when a woman cheats, they call her names but when na man, them hail am. Una well done o
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Pvin: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Suzyky4u:

Na your type woman dey tie like wrapper. Well, why am I wondering? It's your culture. If your mama and sisters na commodity, why wouldn't you want to buy a wife? undecided

Stay there and run your mouth, don't go and learn marketing strategy on how to package yourself well to attract suitors (good buyers). Keep enjoying the hire and pay service that comes your way and forget that every scrap you see today was once tear leather.

Note: Wear and tear is real in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Pvin: 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Suzyky4u:

And when a woman cheats, they call her names but when na man, them hail am. Una well done o

Listen my Child " a key that has the ability to open all locks is a master key" "a lock that can be opened with any key is useless"
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by vicben27(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Nobody is perfect, we all ve our flaws u no..
I hav spoken wit few frnds(guyz) who admitted der afraid of marriage it jst sound funny! Hav bin dreamin of hw wndaful it wil B to hav one and some dudes ar afraid derz quit funny!
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Suzyky4u(f): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2015
Pvin:

Listen my Child " a key that has the ability to open all locks is a master key" "a lock that can be opened with any key is useless"

And who made you the key? Do me a favour and copy another quote that gives your 'key' immunity to chastisement.
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Suzyky4u(f): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Pvin:

Stay there and run your mouth, don't go and learn marketing strategy on how to package yourself well to attract suitors (good buyers). Keep enjoying the hire and pay service that comes your way and forget that every scrap you see today was once tear leather.

Note: Wear and tear is real in all ramifications

We are saying the same thing. You were brought up and sandwiched around women like that, thus your mentality. Goodluck in your search for such women!
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Pvin: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Suzyky4u:

And who made you the key? Do me a favour and copy another quote that gives your 'key' immunity to chastisement.

Nwa Chill, nwoke na nwanyi abuhi the same thing and can never be. Maybe because of the context used in passing a message to a brother in need of advice. Peace
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Suzyky4u(f): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
Pvin:

Nwa Chill, nwoke na nwanyi abuhi the same thing and can never be. Maybe because of the context used in passing a message to a brother in need of advice. Peace

Mazi Egotistic... Well done!
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Chimavic007(m): 1:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Pvin:
How much do you make monthly

How does that affect the question?? Nigerians!!
Re: Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! by Chimavic007(m): 1:23am On Mar 26, 2015
wait until ur 40....(Age aint maturity)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.