Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- (25749 Views)

South African Girls Are Easy? / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by tttn726: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2010
For sometime now, i've noticed South African girls (real ones, proper black, Zulu etc not the others) have, not just the biggest bums on offer but they're not without a shape, hips

Well, this girl had it down to crossed ts and dotted is, Universe! What the %$^^! Never seen or experienced anything like it!

Can't finish this, i am stunned, speechless and textless

Ever seen one? Ever shagged one? Where the hell are they from? What do they eat?
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Tosinville(m): 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Man, are you talkin about phat south african girls or u mean they hv phat azz?

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by double08(m): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
you no get work?them dey see country wey their girls no get fat arsE
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by tttn726: 12:38am On Sep 03, 2010
grin I know its naughty but i say so authoritatively. I have had girlfriends when i dey Naija, Yoruba, Igbo, hausa, urhobo, Benin.  I know what we call orobo,

South African girls (okay, maybe some) that I have seen, i have commented directly to them and asked, 'what the hell do you eat!' The bums have seen , and its not just,
double08:

you no get work?them dey see country wey their girls no get fat arsE

OR
Tosinville:

Man, are you talkin about phat south african girls or u mean they hv phat azz?

These ones aren't fat! Proportioned "dashboards", flat tummy (believe it or not) and then the bum drops like an hydrogen bomb!

No be only me- still saw a South African girl walk out of a barbers shop in London boys dey ask "wetin dey" I comment say, no be the first time i dey see am like that o. The bum shows up with the right curves, not phat, infact not orobo like we know it, round, big, fat, just fat! (i think)

I just det exclaim, no be say my head don craze, thats the beauty of an online forum, i can say what i think but don't have to be known except i choose to be known.

Big up South African bums! tongue shocked cool grin

NB-4give errors, i see anoda na hin make me comment here this time
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by LAGOS1976: 1:34am On Sep 03, 2010
Cape town.
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by tpiah: 3:56am On Sep 03, 2010
mugu.
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Olami099(m): 5:07am On Sep 03, 2010
tttn726:

For sometime now, i've noticed South African girls (real ones, proper black, Zulu etc not the others) have, not just the biggest bums on offer but they're not without a shape, hips

Well, this girl had it down to crossed ts and dotted is, Universe! What the %$^^! Never seen or experienced anything like it!

Ever seen one? Ever shagged one? Where the hell are they from? What do they eat?

why you no mind ur own business,
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by oyinda3(f): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2010
tttn726:

For sometime now, i've noticed South African girls (real ones, proper black, Zulu etc not the others) have,  not just the biggest bums on offer but they're not without a shape, hips

even the early European explorers noticed it. they took one of these south african women (sarah baartman) back to their country to exhibit her at a freak show. According to these europeans, the scientific word for having a big butt is called steatopygia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Baartman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by MrCork8: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2010
I worship big Nyansh , My be I should go to South Africa for my nest holiday wink

1 Like

Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by SAGoddess: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

I see our behinds have made a comeback on NL, yes we have round shapely bums, size differs from person to person but the hour glass shape is standard on most Southern African women, we don't mind at all wink maybe it is in the papa (satza) sp, we eat! cheesy
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by MrCork8: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2010
I plan to marrrys SA GODDESSS, She haved the biggest Nyansh I seen in my life

I dare her to sit on my face tongue
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by SAGoddess: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2010
You are not worthy Cork!
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by MrCork8: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2010
SA goodess always acting like she goooder than everyone, the chick is not even light skin.

MAdam do u realize I have moiney??
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by SAGoddess: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2010
I didn't realise you have money, silly me!
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by MrCork8: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2010
True, South African womens have the best & the bigggest Nyansh in Africa tongue

Nigerian women are sadly bless with flat Nyans (no ofeince) sad
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by BoredAtWor: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2010
lol
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by eridah2007(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2010
^
haha
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 30, 2011
I am not African and have a bigger bum than SOME South Africans
gademmit!  angry angry Stop the generalizations! LOL ok so I am hating right now. 'Kiss my azz! So what?!"  grin grin

tttn726:

For sometime now, i've noticed South African girls (real ones, proper black, Zulu etc not the others) have,  not just the biggest bums on offer but they're not without a shape, hips

Mr Cork!:

True, South African womens have the best & the bigggest Nyansh in Africa tongue

Nigerian women are sadly bless with flat Nyans (no ofeince) sad

grin grin
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by dcfrison: 8:13pm On May 30, 2011
You're right, you have a nice BUM. Don't have to go to Africa to get quality.
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 30, 2011
dcfrison:

You're right, you have a nice BUM. Don't have to go to Africa to get quality.
cool cool
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by dcfrison: 8:28pm On May 30, 2011
i am new to this site, can u tell me what orobo is, ?
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2011
it means "bum". . .i think undecided
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by dcfrison: 8:34pm On May 30, 2011
So let me ask, where r u from? I'm from Georgia. I have never heard of this site. Is it for Nigerian ppl or something. Tell me something about. I stumbled onto it by accident while tryna ask a question about car repairs.
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 30, 2011
The word 'Orobo' means thick~'curves in the right places'
Then again, different folks have their own definition of orobo
and yes,it is a Nigerian website.
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr Cork!:
I plan to marrrys SA GODDESSS, She haved the biggest Nyansh I seen in my life

I dare her to sit on my face tongue
maybe she should suffocate you while she is at it grin
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by IAMBREEZY: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2013
LoL
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:24am On Dec 14, 2013
Pictures plz. I wanna see some ears in Dem SA hips
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by crytownoriginal: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Utz cartel drops another hit titled blasphemous
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by crytownoriginal: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2013
it means "bum". . .i think undecided
it means 'fat'
Re: South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- by Taiwo20(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2013
double08: you no get work?them dey see country wey their girls no get fat arsE

China and Japan no get. Bobby sef them no get.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Yearnin For A Man's Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.