Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC (28067 Views)

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Cabinet: Govs Senators, Reps, Lose Power To Pick Nominees / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Space bookers How far now..

achemedez:
B
paolo96:
ss
oathman:
sure
steppin:
see Una life

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by DeCritique(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Impossible... Shall never happen!

Come this Saturday, its GEJ till 2019!!

Don't dull!
Vite Transformation!
Vote Freedom!!
Vote GEJ!!!
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by siraj1402(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Clearly written.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by MKO4ever(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAI Buhari
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by akanbiaa(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
fresh15:
PDP will not lose power.This is because Jonathan's administration has done marvellously well and continuity is what Nigeria needs at this time.I believe that majority of Nigerians do not want Nigeria to move backward, and therefore will not vote for Buhari.
perhaps you are the only one that have benefited from the administration plus the few corrupt elected and selected leaders that are sharing the national cake with impunity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by 50calibre(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Every sane person recognises the need to get rid of this retar*ded president.

He's a colossal embarrassment to anyone & anything Nigerian, a total pariah, world leaders avoid him like a plague for fear of contracting his illness of stupi*dity.

He couldn't go sooner, I don't mind volunteering to come help pack his belongings back to his village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFy2JmXoEA

Never in the history of Africa, has there been a more clueless leader like Jonathan. Even the likes of Idi Amin & Mobutu were intellectually superior to Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Seequadry(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ in soup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Bola4mi(f): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let your wil be done oh lord
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by NobleG1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP won't lose power because it has readied its rigging machine.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

see Una life
W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y loyal o
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by steppin: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

see Una life
You need a job!
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by kingsonJR(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm...nice one cheesy smiley
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Ventura1: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
They will now angry
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by M4gunners: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
BBC GEJ is winning no two ways about it.

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Abayhormy(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Buhari.
Sai PYO
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
When you look at the author of the pieice is means nothing he is a yourba man so we most likely know who his allegance is with. Its not from a neutral source.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by loomer: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
Nope APC will,after losing Presidential election and Lagos governor election

APC prefer to loose presidential election than Lagos state o
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Amack(m): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.
DATE: 28 MARCH 2015.
TICKET: PVC.
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOTH
CAPACITY: 68 MILLION
REFFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUBS: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION PDP FC FORMATION: 5 3
As the defending champions, This is a defending
formation in the bid to defend their title.
LINE UP.
Patience Jonathan - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Ayo Fayose- On Yellow Card
Godswill Akpabio- Central midfielder
Adamu Muazu.
Namadi Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko
Goodluck Jonathan - Captain
SUBSTITUTES.
Fani Kayode - On Yellow Card
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati
COACH- Asari Dokubo.
APC FC FORMATION: 4:3:3.
APC FC Employs a diamond formation with
attacking options and prolific striker leading the
attack.
LINE UP.
Rotimi Amaechi-GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji Fashola
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari- Injured
Abubakar Atiku- on loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal- on loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande
Adams Oshiomole - winger
Yemi Osinbajo - on loan from Redeemed FC.
SUBSTITUTES:
John Kayode
Abike Dabiri
Rauf Aregbesola
Segun Oni
COACH- Baba Olusegun Obasanjo- former PDP
FC
player.
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
When you look at the author of the pieice is means nothing he is a yourba man so we most likely know who his allegance is with. Its not from a neutral source.

So all those Yoruba in PDP are spies and liars?
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by bastien: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:

APC prefer to loose presidential election than Lagos state o
I dey tellz u
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by oathman(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
BossTtdiamonds:

see Una life
check my comment now grin
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by efilefun(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
ascaris:
He has scored the golden goal in injury time BBC. Jona is winning. Ask Rivers State, Taraba and Adamawa states! and even more will be coming your way tomorrow and Thursday.

I have covered all PDP election campaigns since the party was founded but I have not seen it fight this vigorously and viciously. No holds barred.

So much dirt has been hurled at Gen Buhari that the barrel must be empty by now.

My heart bleeds when I read about the alleged huge sums of dollars being distributed among religious leaders and in traditional palaces for mobilisation of support for the president - and I am not comforted when the inevitable denial comes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by goshen26: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
God @ work in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by BrosPeter: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is the view of [size=18pt]SOLA ODUNFA[/size] in Lagos not the BBC.

Meanwhile Rivers state have no deputy governor now, he has decamped to PDP.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by kennyjodeci(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Are they mad? Infact they must be mad
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by kristisking(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
We know APC sponsored this.But I bet they will beaten more than ever before.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by kristisking(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
We know APC sponsored this.But I bet they will be beaten more than ever before.Even those shouting change change need to be seriously changed.Nigeria needs change but sincerely not a kind of change that will be led by a bigot.It will be disastrous not only to those shouting change but to all of us.Was it not the same Buhari that encouraged Nigerians especially northerners to vote along religious line in 2011?Is either southerners supporting Buhari in 2015 elections have short momories or have personal grudges with GEJ or do not know who Buhari really is.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Burger01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP that has lost power tay tay. Transformers don't even have power!!smiley
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by yuzjet(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
paolo96:
He be like say Gej's achievement don finish cos is been long since he inaugurated a project last.
If you deceive me once,I was cheated.Bit if it repeats itself again then am a fool.
WE HAVE DECIDED.
Sai Baba wa.

This is what most don't know. Concerning the latest project commissioned, GEJ was in Aba, Abia State this morning to commissioned a power plant!
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by tinsel: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP is running mad and naked. Very very nervous.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by ab4real15: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
sleekp1:
[size=15pt]Written by Sola Odunfa in Lagos, what did we expect from her?[/size]

Sola Odunfa is actually a male
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Gegz(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
So much dirt has been hurled at Gen Buhari that the barrel must be empty by now.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Million Register For Tinubu 2023 Project… As Pressure Mounts On APC Leader / Lagos Election: GRV Gets Court Order To Inspect BVAS, Electoral Materials (Pix) / EFCC Arrests Hadi Sirika Over ₦8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.