Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC (28069 Views)

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Cabinet: Govs Senators, Reps, Lose Power To Pick Nominees / BBC's Report On Postponement Of Nigeria's Election- A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by XBLadez: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC is just wasting their time. Their witchcraft broom will never find its way to the Aso Rock

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So all those Yoruba in PDP are spies and liars?

Nop buh you know APC has so many mafias in the media.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by paker002: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
No be by force to talk na.....Your father just wasted his sperm and money on you .... kids should not be allowed on some forums..... instead make you go join your mates dey do 10-10... you dey here dey smoke weed.... go to the hospital and see people dying of high bp then come back here to wish some one the same again make i see........ bloody Militant
viczing:

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
4 days left...I can't wait angry
Loading my pvc before then...
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by shammah1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sola odunfa is an APC journalist so there's no surprise in this fabricated false article.

I'm not just voting for PDP as a party, but for a personality that I believe in. Who is the real change. Who can move Nigeria to its promise future.

The man is none other than Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Touchforfree(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
If GEJ can give us free & fair electio i.e for him & his PDPs not to tamper with the results;
GMB all the way !.
Everybody should be thinking of Plan B option for GEJ & his PDPs.......

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by yus4bell: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC #CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by ddefoe: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=31950631]Shay dem share pvc to english people too? Mad fools, banking on BBC, shay na dem be electorates lipsrsealed[/quote its not BBC my brother.read the article again.its definetly not a BBC written article.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
shammah1:
Sola odunfa is an APC journalist so there's no surprise in this fabricated false article.

I'm not just voting for PDP as a party, but for a personality that I believe in. Who is the real change. Who can move Nigeria to its promise future.

The man is none other than Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
Any journalist who says the truth is an APC journalist? The same way JEGA suddenly became an APC member for putting in place anti-rigging structures.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by yuzjet(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
paolo96:
He be like say Gej's achievement don finish cos is been long since he inaugurated a project last.
If you deceive me once,I was cheated.But if it repeats itself again then am a fool.
WE HAVE DECIDED.
#NEVERAGAIN shall we be deceived.
Sai Baba wa.

This is what most din't know. Concerning the latest project commissioned/inaugurated, GEJ was in Aba, Abia State this morning to commissioned a power plant!
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by boman2014: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

chai ! Just imagine ursef talk. U will cry hard, March 28 2015
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Eluwilussit(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
The writer claimed to have covered all the political elections since 1999 and at the same time, said that if what he "reads" from the papers about the sharing of dollars.... Really?

When you "read" like everyone else, then you don't have the moral ground to proclaim judgement. We need facts and proofs, mr journalist. Not hearsay.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by henryblaze25(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP would have lost if the election was held as @ Feb 14, but d postponement made dem to take care of the lapses noticed
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Bigcake: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
oathman:
What they fail to realise is that the name BUHARI is no more an opposition, it is now a MOVEMENT. We know he may not be the best replacement, but we want them out of office, 16years in office is enough for one party to rule the nation, give other parties chance. I remember vividly when they openly declare that they ll rule this nation for 40years. the movement starts now #REVOLUTION #MOVEMENT
Your father.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by ab4real15: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sola Odunfa has said it all, waiting 4 d usual silly responses 4rm SaTANoids. GMB till chelsea move 2 there own stadium
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by 9jatriot(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Meringe:
My happiness with this election is the coming together of the opposition party to give PDP a chase . Now, any body in power will never take Nigerians for granted.

If you don't do well, you will be kicked out.

I commend tinubu , though he's corrupt like his colleagues in PDP but I give him an applause for his contribution for the changing tides in the political process in Nigeria.

To all other persons who contributed to form APC, kudos to you.

To PDP, its not business as usual. You have to man up and do the right thing. You have the opportunity to change Nigeria but your party economic policy is to enrich the few and make majority poorer so that you can easily manipulate them. It is still morning to change.

God bless Nigeria.

I was of this view before, but thinking back now at Ekiti and the dicey nature of the Rivers Elections, I fear that Nigerians are probably not ready for a performer. Someone who shares the money seems to be preferred to the man who builds hospitals, schools and other amenities. This election is a referendum for me, between development and underdevelopment, between corruption and non corruption and between us and them, who ever wins, well we will all live with the consequences.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Boyooosa(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who is Sola Odunfa? Odunfa ko, Oodu ifa ni...
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by peleson: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
1United1:
It seems the international community can't wait to see the back of this man. Interesting times indeed.
Slave! Are u concern about the international community or about ur country?
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by oathman(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bigcake:
Your father.
thats all you can say.... i love u bro,
God bless fed rep of 9ja
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by tonquendo4u(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Is this really from BBC?
.ehee nah.Barbecue and brukutu corporation. Lolsss. BBC could mean anything grin grin
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by viczing(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
boman2014:
chai ! Just imagine ursef talk. U will cry hard, March 28 2015

Mtchew

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by viczing(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
paker002:
No be by force to talk na.....Your father just wasted his sperm and money on you .... kids should not be allowed on some forums..... instead make you go join your mates dey do 10-10... you dey here dey smoke weed.... go to the hospital and see people dying of high bp then come back here to wish some one the same again make i see........ bloody Militant

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by thepillarofafrica(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Is this really from BBC?
couldn't help but ask the same question
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Geedhey(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

i guess someone just programmed an infinite loop these seems to be the only message this person sends. dont worry quit button will save you from ur troubles
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by viczing(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Geedhey:

i guess someone just programmed an infinite loop these seems to be the only message this person sends. dont worry quit button will save you from ur troubles

undecided
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ does not favor them. They obviously don't like him. I hope they won't do to him what they did Saddam Hussain,by killing him and eventually destroying Iraq.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by blackpanda: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
ascaris:
He has scored the golden goal in injury time BBC. Jona is winning. Ask Rivers State, Taraba and Adamawa states! and even more will be coming your way tomorrow and Thursday.

Why are all PDP charlatans cursed with insane delusion?
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by tola9ja: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
viczing:

Gej till 2019 Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig
Igbokwe is a goat
Oby is a concubine
Rochas is a crook

Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Babalakin(m): 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
SAI BUHARI

#ihavedecided

All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#!
Buhari and Osinbajo Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes they can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OBJ, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continue embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:
1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today
2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.
4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public not spending 10billion naira to fabricate and air documentary on them on AIT and NTA.
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order.
7. Nigeria had no debt at all
8. Neglecting your children was a crime
9. Littering the public place was a crime.
10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.
11. Western world can't interfere into our nation.
12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land
13. Our economy was NOT running on
14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.
15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers
16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time not 3weeks to election
17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth.
18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion.
19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day.
Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation.
#ihavedecided to vote for #change#

click like to vote GMB/PYO
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by benzion72(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
No going back PDP is dead and buried. 1000 PDP e-rat can not saved them
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Meringe(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
9jatriot:

I was of this view before, but thinking back now at Ekiti and the dicey nature of the Rivers Elections, I fear that Nigerians are probably not ready for a performer. Someone who shares the money seems to be preferred to the man who builds hospitals, schools and other amenities. This election is a referendum for me, between development and underdevelopment, between corruption and non corruption and between us and them, who ever wins, well we will all live with the consequences.
Nigeria is changing. Here in Aba, PDP is sharing money but Abians and its residents have vowed to vote Alex Otti of Apga.
Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by Riodiao(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
SEE THE FACE OF THE WRITER, HUNGRY MAN FACE.
WE AGREE GEJ IS DESPERATE LIKE RONALDO BUT DONT FORGET RONALDO HAS BEEN WORL BEST 3 TIMES . GEJ WILL WIN AGAIN FOR A 3RD TERM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CPS To Governor Sanwoolu Stops Car Owner Taking One Way On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Ministerial Screening: Fresh Plot To Stop Amaechi Thickens / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.