Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant (2133 Views)

This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Keketu(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
ladies, if you want to win the next upcoming miss nairaland pleas start proactively right now..

1. message every guy on romance section

2. call every male you mention 'hello dear'

3. follow alot of guy, especially popular guy like me smiley

4. dont ignore private message

5. always wear make up in you picture

1 Like

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by vjsmiles: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keketu:
[s]ladies, if you want to win the next upcoming miss nairaland pleas start proactively right now..
5. always wear make up in you picture[/s]
adverse effect of grade 2 marijuana angry

1 Like

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keketu:
ladies, if you want to win the next upcoming miss nairaland pleas start proactively right now..

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keketu:

You are high on wet weeds...

Yaba Left this way-------------------->
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by immortalvoices(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is just me alone...or does anyone also think this guy reminds me of spacegoat "upgraded version"
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Jostico: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
guy you need chilling grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Houseofglam7(f): 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
This has gotta be a joke of some sort
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adverse effect of joblessness coupled with inherent
preposterity
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Preposterousity

inherent preposterousity I bet you don't know the meaning of these words.
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
Preposterousity
go and sit down.
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:

inherent preposterousity I bet you don't know the meaning of ttese words
grin
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ daviyjones

Look I don't just post words I have no idea about.
I could have told you to go get a dictionary but I would save you the stress.

Inherent- something that exists in something. Or a permanent characteristics of someone or something

Preposterous- being absurd, silly or just ridiculous

Combined the two words, you form the phrase. "Inherent preposterity"

I don't want to engage in any form of logomachy with you......
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Look I don't just post words I have no idea about.
I could have told you to go get a dictionary but I would save you the stress.

Inherent- something that exists in something. Or a permanent characteristics of someone or something

Preposterous- being absurd, silly or just ridiculous

Combined the two words, you form the phrase!

I don't want to engage in any form of logomachy with you......
so does those relate to the Op post?

7 Likes

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
so does those relate to the Op post?

Yes it does........ Figure it out yourself
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes it does........ Figure it out yourself
grin the combination of those words doesn't make any sense my dear knowing the meaning is one thing ,the construction is the brilliance. You dig ?

Cus you got it wrong try another one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
grin the combination of those words doesn't make any sense my dear knowing the meaning is one thing ,the construction is the brilliance. You dig ?

Cus you got it wrong try another one.

Really?....... Hmm, humor me
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by trend101(f): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
English class here lol
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Really?....... Hmm, humor me
It's not humor! It's humour angry

Just kidding grin
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o undecided
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by smalls7: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by DanceVille: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by DanceVille: 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Orisirisi....
**Smh**
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It's not humor! It's humour angry

Just kidding grin
grin
You don't want to look pass it? For someone that can use big grammar can't spell humour correctly.

I dont want to embarass her I was just advicing her.

1 Like

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Burnnotice(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
she should win #natural#nomarykayorpancake

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
grin
You don't want to look pass it? For someone that can use big grammar can't spell humour correctly.

Lol cheesy
Humor is correct as well. smiley
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
grin

Embarrass who ?
Seriously you just got on my nerves....

Humor~ American method of spelling
Humour~ British method of spelling

You are as dumb as can ever be. All you do is spam this section with you ill-written write ups and doltish lists......

Look at your statement --- "I don't want to embarrass her I was just advicing her"

Even a grade 6 student can conjure up a better sentence.

2 Likes

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

Embarrass who ?
Seriously you just got on my nerves....

Humor~ American method of spelling
Humour~ British method of spelling

You are as dumb as can ever be. All you do is spam this section with you ill-written write ups and doltish lists......
LWKM too much american films , now I know where those jibby jabba are coming from tosyne2much is right!

We are nigerians we study the british english BITCHH!!!!!
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
LWKM too much american films , now I know where those jibby jabba are coming from tosyne2much is right!

We are nigerians we study the british english BITCHH!!!!!

I am done......

I don't engage in cyber arguments with half-witted people as yourself

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
yet another nigerian wallowing in falsehood online. when you are tired you go and sit down and maybe deactivate.
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:

I am done......

I don't engage in cyber arguments with half-witted people as yourself

Have a nice day!
you too dear I don't want to engage in a "logomachy" with you.

Try and check the meaning of those words before you use them, am happy for you atleast hours spent on american films is finally paying off.
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol cheesy
Humor is correct as well. smiley
Both are correct but it's paramount to know that the former is American spelling while the latter is British spelling

Just as we have color as American spelling and colour as British spelling.. However, British normally add the word "u" after the word "o"

1 Like

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by akinsadeez(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahahaha. Keketu.......I was just wondering where you disappeared to. Very crazy guy. One of those who spice up this section grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How True Is This? Pics!!! / My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice / Nairaland Ladies..come In And Tell Us What You Do For A Living.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.