Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant (2147 Views)

This Is The Person That Will Win Miss Nl ? 1K BET ....... / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Both are correct but it's paramount to know that the former is American spelling while the latter is British spelling

Just as we have color as American spelling and colour as British spelling.. However, British normally add the word "u" after the word "o"
That's true. That's why I said it's correct as well. smiley
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
That's true. That's why I said it's correct as well. smiley
That's what it is my biggest boss cheesy
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's what it is my biggest boss cheesy
Na you be baba o wink
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Na you be baba o wink
Me ke ? Abeg no whine me oooo cheesy
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
This hippopotamus don come again
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me ke ? Abeg no whine me oooo cheesy
Lol
Before you na you. After you na still you. Wetin we kon dey talk? cheesy
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Mhizizzy(f): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
A thread turned English class

Nawa o
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
grin
You don't want to look pass it? For someone that can use big grammar can't spell humour correctly.

I dont want to embarass her I was just advicing her.
Professor of English!..both are correct.."Humor" is preferred in American English while "Humour" is preferred in British English...
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
MimeeTee:
Professor of English!..both are correct.."Humor" is preferred in American English while "Humour" is preferred in British English...

Mr right I know, but let me ask when did we start studing american english? Oh let me guess too much america films?

Please I don't want to laugh!
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
LWKM too much american films , now I know where those jibby jabba are coming from tosyne2much is right!

We are nigerians we study the british english BITCHH!!!!!
being a nigerian limits your brain to the "Nigerian environment"?...ehn?..or let me rephrase..can your brain function well only here in Nigeria?.I need an answer biko....
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Nawa o
grin grin grin
Mhizizzy:

Nawa o
hi sexy
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
MimeeTee:
being a nigerian limits your brain to the nigerian environment?...ehn?...I need an answer biko....
am sure it did to your's you just proved it. grin
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keketu:
ladies, if you want to win the next upcoming miss nairaland pleas start proactively right now..

1. message every guy on romance section

2. call every male you mention 'hello dear'

3. follow alot of guy, especially popular guy like me smiley

4. dont ignore private message

5. always wear make up in you picture
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keketu:
ladies, if you want to win the next upcoming miss nairaland pleas start proactively right now..

1. message every guy on romance section

2. call every male you mention 'hello dear'

3. follow alot of guy, especially popular guy like me smiley

4. dont ignore private message

5. always wear make up in you picture
Didn't have to do none of these before winning the crown embarassed
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Both are correct but it's paramount to know that the former is American spelling while the latter is British spelling

Just as we have color as American spelling and colour as British spelling.. However, British normally add the word "u" after the word "o"
boss what you told me is true, most of the vocabularies here were gotten from america films.

I watch america films too but don't practice their english,words or spellings but it overwhelmed some people here LOL
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by okotv(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jennimma:

Didn't have to do none of these before winning the crown embarassed
the queen has spoken...Oya mods lock up this thread cause its served its purpose.
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
boss what you told me is true, most of the vocabularies here were gotten from america films.

I watch america films too but don't practice their english,words or spellings but it overwhelmed some people here LOL
Most of the slags they use on Nairaland to tongue lash others are peculiar to Americans

I just smh when I see acclaimed matured dudes using American slangs to show superiority.. Isn't that silly ?
Re: How To Win Miss Nairaland For All Contestant by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Most of the slags they use on Nairaland to tongue lash others is peculiar to Americans

I just smh when I see acclaimed matured men using American slangs to show superiority.. Isn't that silly ?
I wish they can read this, you said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Is Threatening My Life! Please Advice / Ladies Build Your Ideal Man. / Romancelanders Come Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.