Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? (41778 Views)

Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I responded to you before with *hmmmm?* because I wanted to know what you were thinking, I'm curious like that. grin
I am in America.
hnmm, I love ur curiosity. errm, can u pls narrow it down? where exactly?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 8:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Adaeze003:
The guys on this thread are still sleeping in 1914... please wake em up someone?

Cheat and get cheated on or divorced... it's 2015... turn blind eye ko deaf ears ni...
are u serious right now? from a lady? would u love living your life dat way?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Alezy:
hnmm, I love ur curiosity. errm, can u pls narrow it down? where exactly?

California. smiley
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

California. smiley
oh OK. pls ur fb name?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Alezy:
oh OK. pls ur fb name?

I'm not on facebook.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by duni04(m): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Adaeze003:
The guys on this thread are still sleeping in 1914... please wake em up someone?

Cheat and get cheated on or divorced... it's 2015... turn blind eye ko deaf ears ni...
Another potential divorcee and punching bag spotted. You want to drag seniority with us abi? Get ready for black eyed mornings and body mark nights. We'll give you that blind eye you're looking for.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Adaeze003(f): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2015
duni04:

Another potential divorcee and punching bag spotted. You want to drag seniority with us abi? Get ready for black eyed mornings and body mark nights. We'll give you that blind eye you're looking for.

Lol... feel free to bang your head on the wall mr my-dick-controls-me.

Alezy:
are u serious right now? from a lady? would u love living your life dat way?

Aint nobody worthy of giving me a heartache! Rather be happy pursuing my dreams than be with a liar and a cheat. Imagine the nonsense...
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Sunshinelady(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
postmann:

My little knowledge of medicine didnt associate prostrate cancer to male promiscuity. But one of the curses of cervical cancer for women is multiple sex partners. So you failed miserably on that point. You come across like a woman ready to fight a man with the mind set you display and you think you are built like him. hmmm! I pity you. i dont know your age but i pray the rabelious tendencies i perceive in you is dropped soon before it takes you to the island of despair.

If you have ever loved a man and went into a sexual relationship with him, the very first day you caved in and allowed him to have sex with you, after the act did you start watching his feelings closely, fearing, wondering if his feelings towards you would change? since you already gave him your most precious of virtue? I BET YOU DID!!!! I never, and will never support a cheating man/husband, but foolish is the woman who thinks it is okay for her to cheat because her man/husband did. She is completely without virtue.
Sex for male and female is this: its like going to a toilet to pee. you empty you stuff in the bowl and walk away. The vaginal is just like the bowl. I pray you become wise in time or you reap the shame and misery that awaits rebelous women.
. And where in my post did I say it was 'OKAY' for a woman to cheat because her husband cheated? Secondly, u r right u know next to nothing in medicine, d issue of d relationship b/w prostate cancer & sex is still under research. Whilst som studies hav deciphered no relationship b/w d two, som hav . Its still under research like cancer is. But will u say because u cant get prostate cancer from sex u go ahead in promiscuity? Hv u forgotten d likes of HIV, and other STDs? I don't know y u are finding it difficult to get my point, I don't know ur level of reasoning & IQ, but am going to explain one more time to giv d benefit of d doubts, som1 said men are naturally wired to desire multi sexual partners , so I was tryin to explain dat both men & women hav dat innate desire for other sexual partners but women having d ability to supress theirs doesn't mean dey don't hav it. So men shuld stay faithful to their partners & not giv d excuse of havin 'multisexual wiring' to cheat, unless of course dey don't mind their wives doing d same to dem. Am not going to talk on dis issue again, read my previous comments on dis issue to understand me clearly & don't misquote me.

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by postmann: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. And where in my post did I say it was 'OKAY' for a woman to cheat because her husband cheated? Secondly, u r right u know next to nothing in medicine, d issue of d relationship b/w prostate cancer & sex is still under research. Whilst som studies hav deciphered no relationship b/w d two, som hav . Its still under research like cancer is. But will u say because u cant get prostate cancer from sex u go ahead in promiscuity? Hv u forgotten d likes of HIV, and other STDs? I don't know y u are finding it difficult to get my point, I don't know ur level of reasoning & IQ, but am going to explain one more time to giv d benefit of d doubts, som1 said men are naturally wired to desire multi sexual partners , so I was tryin to explain dat both men & women hav dat innate desire for other sexual partners but women having d ability to supress theirs doesn't mean dey don't hav it. So men shuld stay faithful to their partners & not giv d excuse of havin 'multisexual wiring' to cheat, unless of course dey don't mind their wives doing d same to dem. Am not going to talk on dis issue again, read my previous comments on dis issue to understand me clearly & don't misquote me.

Your arrows of cheap insult missed their target, rather they are a reflection of your personality. And the point you're trying to make is blur, lost in the ocean of a bruised ego.
you said the relationship between prostrate cancer and male promiscuity is still under research, and i said there is no relationship between prostrate cancer and male promiscuity, so how does dat really make me know next to nothing in medicine?
must you throw blind and aimless punches just to save face?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by dBard: 2:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
BERNANKE:
A promiscous man don't suddenly become faithful on his wedding night.. Ladies just fail to read in-between the lines sometimes due to external pressure of getting married at so and so age or even self made,self imposed pressure. The truth is most unfaithful men have never been faithful...

This is just the truth.

I know a no of peeps who are married and unfaithful and the Truth is, they had been like that from time immemorial AND the wives knew that.

Not supporting infidelity, But , you don't take a leopard into your life, proceed to wash it with Hypo and Jik, and afterwards complain when d spots don't go off.

...and for the silly femmes arguing blindly, 2 things;
*Infidelity isn't as rampant as ppl make it to be. That it makes headlines only buttresses the fact that bad news is always 'good'news.
couples cheat, couples stay faithful, it all depends on which of the two you want to focus on.

*paying back male infidelity with infidelity Can Never work.
One, society Will Always judge you unfairly. Fact..whether u like t accept it or not,
secondly, how many females can cheat without emotional involvement. I've read , heard, come across females who cheated whether f payback etc and in almost All cases, she got emotionally invested
thirdly, in the cheating race, females against the males is like pitting a 100-200m runner against a 400-800m one in a long distance race. Y'all cannot sustain/keep up, So WHY Bother!

It's really simple the solution...
*MARRY RIGHT.. a dog will always be a dog so why expect any better
*stay faithful...if you have any idea how much infidelity hurts, you wouldn't want to put your darling wife/g.f through that...continuously.
* If u can't stay faithful, and ur religion/culture supports it, then by all means, Get Another Wife.
it's the honourable tin to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

I'm not on facebook.
errmm, ok where else can we chat?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Alezy:
errmm, ok where else can we chat?

Why can't we talk here? smiley
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
khiaa:

Why can't we talk ?smiley
ahww...just wanted a little privacy to it, if u don't mind.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Alezy:
ahww...just wanted a little privacy to it, if u don't mind.

Hmmmmm!! Bunchersstab would be furious.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by mollysteeze(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Viciyus:
make you clock 35 no see man. You go dey run like chicken up and down.

You never see world that's why.

Keep on watching TV you here!

lol... the things some people say here are just absurd.

It's sad how limited you are in your thought process, not even to come up with something remotely intelligent to say.

I do want to get married, most girls do, my point is - I just refuse to blindly chase after it without any rational thought. Nor do i believe the only way to have that is to compromise and allow a man disrespect me and throw another woman in my face. I was brought up better than that, maybe you weren't so I hope you learn - do some reading, work on yourself and grow so you can get out of your little box. Life is way to short to be unhappy just to fit into a society's norm of normal.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
mollysteeze:

It's sad how limited you are in your thought process, not even to come up with something remotely intelligent to say.

I do want to get married, most girls do, my point is - I just refuse to blindly chase after it without any rational thought. Nor do i believe the only way to have that is to compromise and allow a man disrespect me and throw another woman in my face. I was brought up better than that, maybe you weren't so I hope you learn - do some reading, work on yourself and grow so you can get out of your little box. Life is way to short to be unhappy just to fit into a society's norm of normal.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
mollysteeze:

Lol.

You are still stock in between dream world and reality.
You was brought up better than that you said, are you the only woman who was brought up well? Many women was far much brought up better than you, but still end the same direction you are about to experience.

Don't get me wrong woman. Read some book learn how to respect your elders, and be very nice to the opposite sex.

Stop talking about respect. What did you have that others women don't?

You are still a kid. Please grow up and understand the meaning of life, work on emotional attitude and character. Base on your writing, I can see you are not emotional stable,you need canceling.

PLS STAY OF MY MENTION
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by mollysteeze(f): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Viciyus:

Lol.

You are still stock in between dream world and reality.
You was brought up better than that you said, are you the only woman who was brought up well? Many women was far much brought up better than you, but still end the same direction you are about to experience.

Don't get me wrong woman. Read some book learn how to respect your elders, and be very nice to the opposite sex.

Stop talking about respect. What did you have that others women don't?

You are still a kid. Please grow up and understand the meaning of life, work on emotional attitude and character. Base on your writing, I can see you are not emotional stable,you need canceling.

PLS STAY OF MY MENTION

lol First, you need spelling lessons. It's stuck, not "stock", we ain't talking about stockfish here. Second, learn your tenses. And last, just wasted my time replying this, so jog on
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2015
mollysteeze:

lol First, you need spelling lessons. It's stuck, not "stock", we ain't talking about stockfish here. Second, learn your tenses. And last, just wasted my time replying this, so jog on
Lol.

MUMU.

Atleast you understand what I am saying.

And lastly,
Work on your intellect.

WHAT A WASTE QUOTING A SENSELESS HUMAN.

FVCK OFFF
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by mollysteeze(f): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
Viciyus:

Lol.

MUMU.

Atleast you understand what I am saying.

And lastly,
Work on your intellect.

WHAT A WASTE QUOTING A SENSELESS HUMAN.

FVCK OFFF

claps* Thanks for shouting and cussing out. Feel better

Manners though. The way people hide behind social media to cuss out at people.

Oh well there are more important things happening in the world and Someone's got to be the bigger person.

Its Monday smiley, Have yourself a lovely week.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
mollysteeze:

claps* Thanks for shouting and cussing out. Feel better

Manners though. The way people hide behind social media to cuss out at people.

Oh well there are more important things happening in the world and Someone's got to be the bigger person.

Its Monday smiley, Have yourself a lovely week.

Claps*

Thanks for being emotional stable at this point. Feel better right!

Intellect though. The way people hide behind social media to just to give some silly reason.

Oh well there are more important things happening today. (nigeria decided) and someone's got to be the mature person.

It's Monday, have a lovely sweet day.

Bye
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2015
khiaa:

Hmmmmm!! bunhersstab would be furious.
lolz, but seriously I mean no harm. u will confirm that sooner or later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.