Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? (41814 Views)

Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
My husband will be a called nd highly discipline d man of God

Question 1.are you discipline ?

Question 2. Are you called to?

In summary! You are what you eat.

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by duni04(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Lol. You must be lacking in some areas for this to hurt you so much. I know your type. Mostly empty vessels. Maybe women should be cutting off your d1cks since you cant keep them in the pants right? I see that happening already. grin grin
Lol. I'm sure you're having fun typing all your crap on nairaland. Trying it out in reality is another thing. Since you've refused to accept society the way it is start placing orders for vi-brators, if you don't already have, and start processing adoption. Don't enter any marriage with the intention of doing tit for tat cheating. You'll be sorry for yourself.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
duni04:

Lol. I'm sure you're having fun typing all your crap on nairaland. Trying it out in reality is another thing. Since you've refused to accept society the way it is start placing orders for vi-brators, if you don't already have, and start processing adoption. Don't enter any marriage with the intention of doing tit for tat cheating. You'll be sorry for yourself.

You are still daydreaming that your wife cnt cheat? WAKE UP!! Its the era of cheating! Braze up! Buckle up or else there are many men ready to help you out on what you are lacking!! lol. Any man deceiving himself that his wife cnt cheat better wake up frm his sleep and stop sleeping on bicycle. Your wife will cheat on you and you will never find out. Women know how to cover their tracks better than y'all. lol

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Rocktation(f): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lol. I've had fun reading your comments. Recommended this for front page just to really have a laugh as good as the one I've had. Thank you guys....especially sophyrocks smiley for telling it as it is.

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by thuao(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Once u try copying people or adopting something strange , there will always be problem.
Men have bin polygamous from old testament days though it ain't right. But I guess that's ow we re wired. Even the whites.
Out culture then permitted polygamy, so there's no need for side chik, just marry her if u like her. But the whites came n we abolish polygamy. Did u abolish men's' innate nature , no, so they must look for it eslewhere , and so begins side chiks n mistresses.
Even the whites re the same, what they practise is serial monogamy, once u find another woman , divorce the present one n marry another . though a larger percentage RR still having Mistresses.
So long as its a men s world n women re ready to be side chiks, mistresses , fwb , the men can't blamed.
Best thing as a woman, develop ursef , do u will be respected n valued as an addition, assets to ur man, not a liability or luggage. Only then can u be respected n be the only wife, chik.
Men should try n be faithful too. Though it aint easy, flesh n blood
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rocktation:
Lol. I've had fun reading your comments. Recommended this for front page just to really have a laugh as good as the one I've had. Thank you guys....especially sophyrocks smiley for telling it as it is.

My dear, truth is bitter. It even makes hypocrites violent. smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eat ke?

Wu dey talk about food for here undecided

Viciyus:

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by starlingbawa(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Owliver:
is it the same God worshiped by king solomon?

Wonderful question!!!

Quite awesome too!!! grin
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Eat ke?

Wu dey talk about food for here

Viciyus:

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Eat ke?

Wu dey talk about food for here

he be like say proverb no dey your Brian by. Or you want make I explained na.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Viciyus:

Stay off my my mentions if u can't speak good English..
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Viciyus:

Stay off my mentions if u can't speak good English..
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Stay off my mentions if u can't speak good English..
Bush girl.

And more over, you don't call it "speak good English" you would have said write good English.

Mumu like you.

See as your brain dull, and you dey find pastor to marry.

Women with their chicken brain since 1945
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by duni04(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
The only people i pity here are the poor innocent girls that will read the posts of these ladies that actually know the truth about how society works but are here yarning nonsense. You're not only exposing your stupidity, you're leading innocent people astray and into broken marriages and relationships. Please if you happen to be in a marriage or relationship where your partner or husband is getting satisfaction outside the house, you can either try to give him more than what others out there can give him or accept him the way he is and turn the other cheek and invest your time in other ventures. Cheating or divorce are not options! Ignore these "feminists on nairaland only" daughters of dogs spewing nonsense here.

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by dBard: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
duni04:

Down low homosexuals!
A real ambitious and hardworking man will always have the urge to compensate his hard work with a good lay, anyday anytime.

Hahaha...
Nonsensical assertion.
I may not be a 'real' man,
BUT... I am young, hardworking, very comfortable, with a beautiful and sexy wife and more importantly, Comfortable in my masculinity and Don't see the need to assert or satisfy my insecurities by sticking my penis in any skirt that comes my way......

and, they do come..a lot.

Deal with your insecurities son, it'll do you good.

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
akinsadeez:

lemme look at this from an African perspective.

Considering the bolded, it seems we now indulge in a form of historical revisionism. What I mean is that during the times of our fathers and grand fathers, the other woman as you have termed it, wasn't actually just 'the other woman', she was the other wife or wives. Back then our fathers not only dated other women, they often married them and the whole house still lived harmoniously. My grandfather for example, had 4 wives and it was the accepted norm then. But now when we look back with our rose tinted glasses, we assume, like you have done that having other women has always been an unacceptable practice which is now being tolerated rather than the opposite.

In fact, I would posit that the so called paradigm shift has actually been the vilification of the 'other woman'. Education and religion has now made us to see a one man one woman marriage as sacrosanct and any woman outside that union as the devilish meddlesome interloper. This was never part of the values our mothers had in the African setting.

Thank you very much for setting this straight.

Frankly women can come in 2015 and type and say what they want. In the past there were side chicks and horrifyingly (to most women) they became wives. Side chicks were married into the homes to be wives. Our mothers had little or no say. So if the argument is that there should be no side chicks then the men should just go ahead and marry them. Oh I forgot, they will quote religion (one man one wife) and they will claim our fore fathers married many wives because they wanted labor in their farms. This was not always the case. They married many wives for many reasons.

I am not in support of multiple partners. It is risky, stressful and expensive and it hurts the other person. However, if an argument will be made, let it be done so with proper premise(s). On a lighter note, perhaps if we practiced polyandry most men would have been pained and we probably would have been the ones putting up such a write up. cheesy
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by GooseBaba: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

This is why I'll never take a Woman from a broken home seriously in a relationship.

She'll always be only a good time girl.

Guy that's a shallow thought process to box an individual on circumstances beyond their control... undecided

What about women whose father passed away and they were raised by their mother.

What about women not from a broken home, but constantly see their parents cheat on each other.

What about women whose mother was a punching bag, but till this day their parents are still "happily" married.

Guy try reason na..

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

Guy that's a shallow thought process to box an individual on circumstances beyond their control... undecided

Thank you, I take that as a compliment and that trait serves me well.

What about women whose father passed away and they were raised by their mother.

In the same category. Know good opportunity to learn good relationship skills. My current Wifes Father died while she was 8 years old. I observed her older siblings and deduced that they were raised in a good loving home and she picked up those traits form her elder siblings. That's about the only exception I can accommodate.

What about women not from a broken home, but constantly see their parents cheat on each other.

You are free to decide if that will work for you. It won't work for me.

What about women whose mother was a punching bag, but till this day their parents are still "happily" married.

You are free to decide if that will work for you. It won't work for me.

Guy try reason na..

It's apparent that we reason in different ways, which is good. I'm comfortable in my skin. Are you in yours?

My thoughts, my life and I'm doing okay living by my principles.

You should live by your principles also.

Any Woman not raised by two loving persons in a good home, that didn't grow up learning good relationship skills will always be simply a good time girl for me and those in my inner circle.

Good luck on living your own dream.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

My thoughts, my life and I'm doing okay living by my principles.

You should live by your principles also.

Any Woman not raised by two loving persons in a good home, that didn't grow up learning good relationship skills will always be simply a good time girl for me and those in my inner circle.

Good luck on living your own dream.

Okay I get it...shallow mind things...
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

Okay I get it...shallow mind things...

Excellent.

Now we can move on grin

City "shallow mind" NG
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
postmann:

Telling you spoke the truth should have implied toyou that i dont support cheating husbands. My question rather bothered on the basis from which you drew your point - The Holy Bible. Since you could be clever enough to point out GOD's plan for husband and wife, it is also pertinent you are pointed to the same scripture that spelt your responsibility to your husband - SUBMISSION - one that has become a thorn in the compromised flesh of the 21st century woman.

SAYS WHO?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
hotgunz:
i don't even knw can't understand more like poultry to me.

POULTRY? wetin concern poultry for any gist here..... abi na POETRY you mean?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
dBard:

LMFAO...
shitty post, but...damn!

*here, have one orijin on me***

ONLY PEOPLE THAT REASON LEFT WARDS THAT WILL LAUGH TO THAT CRAB..... im not surprised.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 10:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Now this is why i say the society is messed up. You glorify wh0res and condemn wives!! Build mansions! sponsor foreign trips for wh0res!! Thats a happy marriage huh? How is that supposed to lead to a happy marriage? Look at the marriages looking like peeps were forced to marry. Too many sob stories, too many shams!! Just because the society wants it that way. How many prisoners following the dictates of society are happy? how many? How many of our mothers were happy being prisoners? In the end, dysfunctinal families produce dysfunctional peeps. You are all prisoners!! Who make up the society? its people like you and i. You peeps are worshippping people like you and you are not ashamed to say it. No lives of your own!! No brains of your own!! What kind of life is that? SLAVES!! Where are these peeps when you are jobless and hungry? When your marriage breaks down, where are they? NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. What a messed up society!! society only interested in destroying relationships and marriages. Y'all are licking their a$$es!! PITIFUL. sad

I said before and will say it again. wmen dnt care anymore. You see how brazen they have become. Runz babes can now beat their chests that they are proud runz babes. who gave them the liberty? you men!! Married women are joining the bandwagon. Your greed has led to their greed. Live with the mess y'all created. Cheat and get cheated on. grin

PLEASE EDUCATE THOSE SORRY FELLOWS, though they are beyond redemption anyway.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by dBard: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
itops:

ONLY PEOPLE THAT REASON LEFT WARDS THAT WILL LAUGH TO THAT CRAB..... im not surprised.

....and only people with a poor grasp of English, will make so many blunders in a 2line sentence..but oh well, by NLand standards, it's a pass.

meanwhile dude, come have another orijin on me.
looooooollll
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by postmann: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. See d way he is making it sound soo DISGUSTING wen a woman does it but somwhat palatable & forgivable wen a man does. Sweetheart, d same way it sounds disgusting to males wen a woman cheats, its same way it sounds nauseating to women wen men cheat. If a woman stands a risk of cervical cancer wen she is promiscuous, a man stands d risk of prostate cancer wen he does, if a woman stands d risk of syphilis wen she is promiscuous, a man stands d risk of gonorrheoa. 'All is fair in d game of love & basketball'. Promiscuity is shameful for both sexes be u man or woman. No gender does it & it seems more palatable! Stay Away away from cheating ! Stay away from promiscuity, be faithful to your spouse, whether u r a man or woman. Simple!

My little knowledge of medicine didnt associate prostrate cancer to male promiscuity. But one of the curses of cervical cancer for women is multiple sex partners. So you failed miserably on that point. You come across like a woman ready to fight a man with the mind set you display and you think you are built like him. hmmm! I pity you. i dont know your age but i pray the rabelious tendencies i perceive in you is dropped soon before it takes you to the island of despair.

If you have ever loved a man and went into a sexual relationship with him, the very first day you caved in and allowed him to have sex with you, after the act did you start watching his feelings closely, fearing, wondering if his feelings towards you would change? since you already gave him your most precious of virtue? I BET YOU DID!!!! I never, and will never support a cheating man/husband, but foolish is the woman who thinks it is okay for her to cheat because her man/husband did. She is completely without virtue.
Sex for male and female is this: its like going to a toilet to pee. you empty you stuff in the bowl and walk away. The vaginal is just like the bowl. I pray you become wise in time or you reap the shame and misery that awaits rebelous women.

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by BERNANKE(m): 12:33am On Mar 27, 2015
A promiscous man don't suddenly become faithful on his wedding night.. Ladies just fail to read in-between the lines sometimes due to external pressure of getting married at so and so age or even self made,self imposed pressure. The truth is most unfaithful men have never been faithful...
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 7:50am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

hmmmmm?
hwz was ur day?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 7:57am On Mar 27, 2015
Alezy:
hwz was ur day?

Fine dear and yours? smiley
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
khiaa:

Fine dear and yours? smiley
same, first time getting an Rp from u. were re u based?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 8:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Alezy:
same, first time getting an Rp from u. were re u based?

I responded to you before with *hmmmm?* because I wanted to know what you were thinking, I'm curious like that. grin
I am in America.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Adaeze003(f): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2015
The guys on this thread are still sleeping in 1914... please wake em up someone?

Cheat and get cheated on or divorced... it's 2015... turn blind eye ko deaf ears ni...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When A Boyfriend Gives His Girlfriend Money, Whats It Called? / What's Your Take On A Relationship Without Sex? / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.