Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? (41759 Views)

Which One Can You Tolerant? A Cheating Partner Or A Self-servicing Partner? / When Did U Get Your First Blowjo.b? Mine Is... / Why Some Guys Are More Tolerant Of Certain Sexual Indiscretions Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
itops:

EXCUSE ME?

Yeah as expected

Truth always hurt

G nite
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Urine: 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
itops:

MUST YOU BE THE VICTIM..... BIBLE DIGESTER

Sis, that's not for me to say, you might need to give Prophet Isaiah a shout on this one. I'm just a "Bible Digester".
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by akinsadeez(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
uzolexis:

I don't know about u but I believe that if a woman can stick 2 her man,the man should be able to do likewise. If everyone decides not to tolerate a cheating partner, the men would have no choice than 2 stop. Accepting it as normal and making it a hopeless case is exactly what fuels men to cheat and think they can get away with it, but if a woman tries that all he'll would be let loose. I pray I never get so desperate to the pnt that i'll start tolerating/managing a guy that doesn't respect me enough 2 be faithful 2 me. Mbanu.....chukwu amankwe

But these men you are talking about aren't cheating with ghosts. Is it not your fellow women that willingly date them despite knowing that they are married? The bolded is impossible because there will always be willing women outside there who are ready to welcome these men that you can't tolerate. It's just a fact of life.

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
khiaa:

One woman two men, sounds fair. smiley
she may cope two men but what about her pusy,will the pusy cope also?you know how mercilessly pusssyss are pounded by men these days.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Aystarz: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:

women who know their worth don't put up with the rubbish. side kick my asss

U no go know until you.........
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Hummm...and you think that is the reason y she won't blink an eye if u cheat U should be worried rather than boastful. When u marry her,u will understand better.

but 60% of single ladies date married men, so y only u when u get hitched?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by uzolexis(f): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
chibic:
are you saying that women do not date more than one man at a time?..in NIgeria, girls cheats more than boys..our boys are broke so they can't meet the financial needs of more than one girl but our girls dates 5men at a time. If you ask them, they will say they are test-driving, some will say it is because one of them may get married to her, then a lot of them are doing it because of their greed for money..as far as I'm concerned, it is called cheating. But here, married men cheats more than married women. So, its balanced. I guese some Nigerian women doesn't cheat after marriage because they are scared of divorce. If not, they would have been cheating more than men in marriage also. The bottomline is that you women are also cheats, so stop pointing accusing fingers at men. These days, you can't trust a woman not to cheat at all..its not possible!!

I never said women don't cheat. Cheating is wrong, it doesn't matter who does it ,the man or the woman. I was replying the person I quoted that said "men are not wired to be with just 1 woman"

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by uzolexis(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsadeez:

But these men you are talking about aren't cheating with ghosts. Is it not your fellow women that willingly date them despite knowing that they are married? The bolded is impossible because there will always be willing women outside there who are ready to welcome these men that you can't tolerate. It's just a fact of life.

I know it's impossible, pple will always cheat...the pnt i'm trying to make is that for married men we take it as normal and pple advise the wife to just overlook it but when a married woman does it,she is branded as the devil himself and nobody'll hesitate to tell the husband to kick her out.
Forgetting that it hurts a woman as much as it hurts a man when either partner cheats.

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Debbielam(f): 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Owliver:
you think we all dumb? Hahaha. If a dude plays my game smartly he's good to go. Meanwhile, when married one should desist from such as promised during vow... But its hard cos we polygamous in nature. Its natural even with other animals. Its just nature
Ok nothing to argue bout anymore... smiley u'll experience......am in no mood to argue further
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
until i kini? angry angry

Aystarz:

U no go know until you.........
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
joanana:

Nah m not the side chic. My man is honest and I trust him grin grin
not every lady are as lucky as you,also some are paying for their past sins...

3 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by HizMissy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
guys who don't cheat are poor,ugly and boring,so tell me are you going to cope with all these sh!t? A rich,lively and handsome guy must surely cheat on you,whether you like it or not cos what you admire on him,other ladies will surely admire same too,which increases the chances of him cheating. So you need a faithful guy? Choose the broke,boring and ugly,if not,you will be ALONE for a long time.

mister, dont make hasty generalizations. Not all faithful guys are poor, ugly and boring.
how can one guy be ugly, boring, and poor? jeez! BTW, you sound like its your right to cheat.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Ellarichland(f): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
well, I agree that women have an inkling that their amn is cheating and they knew it was that way before they met him, they just like to be sure heroes or heroines I should say, try a change a man...they forget y can only change a man who is really willing to change well, I agree that women have an inkling that their amn is cheating and they knew it was that way before they met him, they just like to be sure heroes or heroines I should say, try a change a man...they forget y can only change a man who is really willing to change
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by steams: 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Women are very funny creatures most of them think of catching a man but I aways tell them that its more difficult to catch a man than to keep him, just like it requires more to train a wild cat than to set a trap for it, its better to let a man find you than to trick or lure a man into your nest
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
aflyingbird:
until i kini? angry angry

well...it is as hard as u being a virgin before marriage.....and ur age will make u ignore.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by boyo123(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
well i think the only group of people having issues with this are Christians. as a Muslim my religion allows me to marry up to 4. so if i feel i need another woman in my life how simply marry her instead of keeping her as side chick and off course my wife will understand .

as for those women that wants to cheat because is cheating ! i laff because you will be the one to suffer for your actions , you will lose big time.
feel free to quote but remember its my opinion
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by ramalot(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
HizMissy:

mister, dont make hasty generalizations. Not all faithful guys are poor, ugly and boring.
how can one guy be ugly, boring, and poor? jeez! BTW, you sound like its your right to cheat.
have you met a rich,handsome and faithful guy before? In summary,its our right to cheat!
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
she may cope two men but what about her pusy,will the pusy cope also?you know how mercilessly pusssyss are pounded by men these days.

It doesn't matter, women were physically made to accommodate a man/men. It's not my thing but it is what it is.
A man is a man is a man.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by stan241(m): 10:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
guys who don't cheat are poor,ugly and boring,so tell me are you going to cope with all these sh!t? A rich,lively and handsome guy must surely cheat on you,whether you like it or not cos what you admire on him,other ladies will surely admire same too,which increases the chances of him cheating. So you need a faithful guy? Choose the broke,boring and ugly,if not,you will be ALONE for a long time.
I'm sorry dude but this stuff you just posted is absolute bollocks..what exactly do you mean by "broke,ugly and boring"...I'm going to go ahead and assume you are not an "adult"...this post of yours has to be the most weird thing I've ever come across on Nairaland..you really need to change the kinda company you keep and also your orientation except of course I'm replying a kid cus only kids carry this kind of mindset

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
kennygee:
Seriously.

I don't even know why ladies will even be comfortable being side chics in the first place.

We ladies of now adays are comforble with this notion that "I am his number 1 chic, every other chic na one chance".

Did they forbid you to be the only chic?
those are the tots of ladies who are probably cheating on their men too cos if ur not cheating on ur man, u won't be comfortable with main chic.

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Alezy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
khiaa:

It doesn't matter, women were physically made to accommodate a man/men. It's not my thing but it is what it is.
A man is a man is a man.
hnmmmmm
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by duni04(m): 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
stan241:
I'm sorry dude but this stuff you just posted is absolute bollocks..what exactly do you mean by "broke,ugly and boring"...I'm going to go ahead and assume you are not an "adult"...this post of yours has to be the most weird thing I've ever come across on Nairaland..you really need to change the kinda company you keep and also your orientation except of course I'm replying a kid cus only kids carry this kind of mindset
If you don't get his point then you're the child not him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by stan241(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
duni04:

If you don't get his point then you're the child not him
pray tell what point exactly..that once you rich,handsome and lively that you must cheat? Is that the point I'm supposed to understand?..I'm sorry my thinking and orientation doesn't subscribe to such cus if it did, then the money my parents spent on my education would have been an absolute waste

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
stan241:
Thank you for your advice,I really appreciate.... But have you seen a rich,handsome and faithful man before?

1 Like

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Alezy:
hnmmmmm

hmmmmm?
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by stan241(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
Thank you for your advice,I really appreciate.... But have you seen a rich,handsome and faithful man before?
yea as a matter of fact they are everywhere and a lot of those features you listed are subjective cus its all about choice i.e the man/guy Lola sees as handsome may be viewed as not handsome by Nkechi so its wrong to generalize
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
Alezy:
those are the tots of ladies who are probably cheating on their men too cos if ur not cheating on ur man, u won't be comfortable with main chic.

Ladies and gentlemen, here lays the truth, or she's being very well provided for.
To hell with I am the #1 chic I better be the only one or I'm out.
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Urine:

Sis, that's not for me to say, you might need to give Prophet Isaiah a shout on this one. I'm just a "Bible Digester".

lol, very funny

2 Likes

Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by Youngpo413: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
khiaa:

A man is a man is a man.
lol at "accommodate" ,hehehe,you never jam the likes of "S" my friend,you go know say man pass man
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by itops(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
kevinberry:

Yeah as expected

Truth always hurt

G nite

what is the truth about you that is hurting.

smh
Re: When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? by khiaa(f): 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol at "accommodate" ,hehehe,you never jam the likes of "S" my friend,you go know say man pass man

And the woman's body will accommodate him just like the next man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Makes Up Before Sleeping At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.