Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years (24715 Views)

We’ll Be Back In Four Years Time – Okupe / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / We’ll Deliver 20,000mw Of Power In Four Years: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by paycash: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Cruel

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nigeria Youths Endorse Jonathan.

jesus christ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please please please ill do anything to learn that pls teach me won't you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Moz22: 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
How did GEJ pay u? Only u in all d threads posting d same thing...hian
sparkleboy:
‎See The 10 things you must Know about 2015 Presidential Election ‎

1. This election is a choice between Moving Forward and going backward

2. This election is a choice between a 73 year old man that cannot remember the name of his running mate, his party or INEC and a 53 year old man that has midwived the transformation of critical Infrastructure in our Country

3. This election is a clear choice between going Analogue and proceeding with digitalisation

4. This election is a choice between a Man who built the first speed rail in sub-Saharan Africa and another who cancelled it's first Metro project

5. This election is a contest between a man who set up 12 brand New universities and a man who did not set up any as head of state

6.This election is about a man who gave young people YOUWIN and Almajiri schools and another who celebrates them as weapons of electoral Terrorism

7. This Election is about a man who is on the verge of wiping out Polio and a man who does not believe in immunisation

8. This Election is a race between a Generation that superintended over the Decay of our Nation and a generation that must salvage it,

9.This election a clear fight between a confused cattle herder with a stagnant No of 150 cows after 12 years and a Man whose agricultural policies and programmes have cut our food import by 40%

10.This is election is between a Professor of Buharinomics who wants to stabilise the price of crude in the international Market / make =N= equivalent to $ 1 and a Man under whose watch Nigeria became the biggest economy in Africa

This Election is a clear choice between Good and Evil

This election is about you

Use your PVC wisely

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

www.twitter.com/ochejoseph

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Chillext(m): 9:14am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:

excluding me,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by ceejay80s(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2015
@ gej, what vision? Blind bat like u
Kiddies vision 101 kò

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by pophils: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
You and your shippoppotamus clown you called a wife should just go back to your village.
Clueless fool. Sai Buhari jare.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Btruth: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry Jona, we are not interested again. You can keep your plans to yourself and move on to Otuoke to re-develop it for them when you return home.

Good luck to you Mr Goodluck.

wink

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by jmslimx(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hear this clueless mofo/drunkard of a president talking about visions Gej, you better start planning how you will spend your next four years in jail.

Nigeria
Sai buhari

Click like for buhari, share for osinbajo and dislike for jonathan
grin

u know i know that if you are given 50 people to manage you cant... say your point without insulting the president of Nigeria... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by illgreen(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan is the right man for this country. we can't afford to go back again. we have started the journey to our promised land and we will surely get there. no going back. Jonathan will lead us there by God's grace.
And I thought you were clever minded.. Anyway, I thought tom cleverly was Too
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Anita2014: 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
In case you are thinking of increasing your earning potential and developing your professional career, I will strongly suggest that you look into becoming a certified Instrument Technician by joining for the next Instrumentation and Control Practicals.
At Pb Plus Oil and Gas Learning Hub, our courses are not limited but rather they are open to all, there is no restriction as
to what you studied in the University. We have trained people who read Political Science, Economic etc.
You will agree with me that often times most people don't secure jobs with what they studied in school, but rather with the added advantage
they have based on the different trainings they have under gone.
This is the kind of opportunity Pb Plus Oil and Gas offers.
Date: 13th-24th April,.
Fee: #50,000.
Venue: 128 Effurun/Sapele Rd, By Hotel De Mark, Warri, Delta State!
For more details, Email-anita.kotor@pbplusoilandgas.com, Call- 08166982949, website: www.pbplusoilandgas.com

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Esperooke(m): 9:21am On Mar 25, 2015
He only woke up when he realized stiff competition from GMB, which am sure he will go back to sleep if by mistake he wins. Vision ko, prophecy ni..... Meanwhile, Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by esosuo: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
dis guy don turn prophet over nite wen dey see vision, the only viable and visible vision I see is otueke boat ride after may oh ,
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
But he didnt deliver our chibok girls...! What about those who died during the raiding of boko harrams? I just hope people will make the right choice this time. We need somebody who can lead us well!

I say "vote wisely"

I say ''vote 4 change"

I say "vote 4 APC"

I say "vote 4 Buhari"

I wish us all a fair and peaceful election.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2015
arrest him while you can... this man wants to rig the elections...
olodo we havnt forgotten the promises you didnt fulfill

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by emmahoney(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
I love this, just got it as text and it's has a deep meaning Nigerians please think before you vote!!!!!!

NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2015
Largas:
jesus christ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please please please ill do anything to learn that pls teach me won't you?
How to use the smileys?
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Dee60: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=30pt]Where are the Chibok girls?[/size]
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by boujaye: 9:27am On Mar 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hear this clueless mofo/drunkard of a president talking about visions Gej, you better start planning how you will spend your next four years in jail.

Nigeria
Sai buhari

Click like for buhari, share for osinbanjo and dislike for jonathan
grin

Yes he has stated his vision. Tell us the vision of your old hungry vampire boohario.

What is Transformation? Change. what is change without agenda?

Jonathan has told Nigerians, his transformation agenda (TAN) and is already executing it

What is the transformation agenda of the old and hungry vampire? Nothing

Its not enough to shout change! change! what is the agenda for change?

I will fat kworopcion
I will stabilize OPEC oil price
I will make $1 = one naira
I will pay all jobless Nigerians N500,000/month
I will give all youths free GB data throughout my tenure
I will wipe away electricity tariff

Yes well spoken. but tell us how you will realize all this

Can't you see this is a 419 agenda

shine your eyes, do not be deceived

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by bbjummy: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2015
E be like say you want to say another story again oh! Oh ooo! in TuFace voice
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by ahaika23: 9:32am On Mar 25, 2015
GMB has not even slept let alone have a vision. Even if he finally does have one can he remember it when he wakes up? Your guess is as good as mine!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by castrokins(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Very Well Articulated. What More Way To Prepare For The Next 4 Years?

I Will Vote For GEJ! Have You Pledged?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by ahaika23: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Dee60:
[size=30pt]Where are the Chibok girls?[/size]
You know who to ask, mumu!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
How to use the smileys?
yes the bouncing green heads grin
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Hugo7(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2015
A week to election vision suddenly springs up..I have been asking what does the President have to offer and keep hearing, he will build on what he has done(continuity),but I have not seen what he has done talK more of continuity..........
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Tallesty1(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2015
Largas:
yes the bouncing green heads grin
You can get them HERE and the instruction on how to apply them here is there too.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by cutelover19(m): 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
tongue Wake up from your sleep tongue
Watch him get those likes, jealousyyyy!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by Izz9111: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2015
At least he has a plan that is bad, let ur GMB tell us the good plans he has for us. he will continue running from debate and dicussions and still want to rule Nigeria. Well is only if he organised another coup as he is know for that.

Excellent vision. Mr President.
We are behind you
Continuity
By 30th March they (APC) will be heading to court.

GEJ 19

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by godoluwa(m): 9:40am On Mar 25, 2015
guthy:
That's interesting, just vote!

Interesting time in Naija. Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!.
account opened on march 23 2015, u av no evidence to back up ur survey just as Buhari cant provide his certificate. wake up guy!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by lawbabs: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Sire, ya deserve a second term
Go and sleep
We d nigerian youths will fight for ya return
Sai jonathan!

I laff in vernacular. That's how he unveiled trashformation agenda five years ago... and all became wash wash - the more we look, the less we see. Is it now when he gets 2nd term and will not be at Nigerians' mercy again that he will perform (if he gets 2nd term, he will not have anything to lose again even if Nigerians shout for one month at freedom park). Nigerians, shine your eyes and vote for change...
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by juicebox: 9:42am On Mar 25, 2015
South East, South South are undoubtedly behind you.

GEJ for 2nd term!
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by 09temple(m): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
In Amaechi's words; "I will do president"
Re: Jonathan Unveils Vision For Next Four Years by lawbabs: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Tallesty1:

God forbid that I am part of such youths. You should say "a youth group endorse Jonathan".

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, South-West Governors Visit Bisi Akande Over The Death Of His Wife / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / Why I Am Able To Influence Elections – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.