Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Guys That Can Cook(very Well) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Can Cook(very Well) (4928 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
So talking to most ladies u find out that 50% of dem can't cook,however they appreciate guys dat can cook.....so to d ladies do u find ur sef attracted to guys dat can cook?and guys if u know HW to cook n ur GF don't ,would u take d responsibility of cooking d meals?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by harlos: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Why would I take responsibility of cooking? Olohun maje

I would teach her instead but sometimes she I can undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
harlos:
Why would I take responsibility of cooking? Olohun maje

I would teach her instead but sometimes she I can undecided
And if she is not willing to learn?and her cooking is not up to ur standard
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ipleddge: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2015
If I actually marry a wife that can't really cook,I will take d responsibility.I know she can't cook before I marry,I automatically take d responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
If I actually marry a wife that can't really cook,I will take d responsibility.I know she can't cook before I marry,I automatically take d responsibility
Hmmmmm see love,I can't imagine marrying someone dats not good at cooking.like big NO

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by chimerase2: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
Ma ex trout I dated her she didn't cook for me
I did d cooking
Do u knw why?
because I didn't want to stress her
But I spoilt her by ma action shaa

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ipleddge: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2015
ease06:

Hmmmmm see love,I can't imagine marrying someone dats not good at cooking.like big NO
If she meet my standard,being a good cook is not part of my standards,so it's not love

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2015
chimerase2:
Ma ex trout I dated her she didn't cook for me
I did d cooking
Do u knw why?
because I didn't want to stress her
But I spoilt her by ma action shaa
Thank God u know u spoilt her,if she can't b stressed to cook what does she do with her time ?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Missmossy(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Its nice for guys to know how to cook also but its just not good for the lady not knowing how to. I won't like to marry a guy that could cook more than i do grin

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ritzytbabs(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
ITS NICE FOR A GUY TO KNOW HOW TO COOK OOO....DURING MY SERVICE YEAR MY COOKING DID MOST OF THE MAGIC WITH THE LADIES, AT ONE POINT A LADY HAD TO ADMIT IT SAYING "WOMAN NO FIT USE FOOD CATCH YOU OOO"....I'LL TEACH MY LADY BUT ATLEAST SHE MUST KNOW THE NITTY GRITTY OF COOKING. NO BE THE TYPE WEY NO GO FIT PUT WATER UNTOP FIRE SEF, NA TO WAKA LEAVE AM OO.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Missmossy:
Its nice for guys to know how to cook also but its just not good for the lady not knowing how to. I won't like to marry a guy that could cook more than i do grin
Lolz u r scared u won't have kitchen value to him?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
ritzytbabs:
ITS NICE FOR A GUY TO KNOW HOW TO COOK OOO....DURING MY SERVICE YEAR MY COOKING DID MOST OF THE MAGIC WITH THE LADIES, AT ONE POINT A LADY HAD TO ADMIT IT SAYING "WOMAN NO FIT USE FOOD CATCH YOU OOO"....I'LL TEACH MY LADY BUT ATLEAST SHE MUST KNOW THE NITTY GRITTY OF COOKING. NO BE THE TYPE WEY NO GO FIT PUT WATER UNTOP FIRE SEF, NA TO WAKA LEAVE AM OO.

They have said thesame thing to me too,they will b like woman no go fit do shakara give with cooking o,I so brag about it to dem
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ronald4lif(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
I can but I won't be her chef. She has to eat whatever food poison she prepares why I eat mine.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Fulaboy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
The only I know how to cook is indomie and hot water how do you expect me to do the Cooking when I don't know anything lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Missmossy(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
ease06:

Lolz u r scared u won't have kitchen value to him?
Nah, not that.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ritzytbabs(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
ease06:

They have said thesame thing to me too,they will b like woman no go fit do shakara give with cooking o,I so brag about it to dem

brag on jaare...e no easy

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Emodeee: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Missmossy:

ur shakara is getting 2much even without TOSYNE. Y r u nt replying me?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Rapmoney(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
No woman go fit make yanga for me when it comes to cooking grin I can cook any type of soup...ogbono, egusi, banga, eribotor, afang, oha, okazi grin. Hehehehe. Abi na rice and stew? No go there! When a man doesn't know how to cook, he is in for it! A woman can easily get you starving cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by YoshiMaster: 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm inviting hard to get mytime24 over for a home cooked meal, best you've ever had.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by martineverest(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Haha..rotfl....but u wicked sha
ronald4lif:
I can but I won't be her chef. She has to eat whatever food poison she prepares why I eat mine.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ronald4lif(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
martineverest:
Haha..rotfl....but u wicked sha

Lol! She should be ashame as a woman for not taking culinary serious while growing up.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
No woman go fit make yanga for me when it comes to cooking grin I can cook any type of soup...ogbono, egusi, banga, eribotor, afang, oha, okazi grin. Hehehehe. Abi na rice and stew? No go there! When a man doesn't know how to cook, he is in for it! A woman can easily get you starving cool
My guy u a chef ni??

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mehn....its bcoming a norm in modern ladies....most of dem cant even lite matches.......rememba when i was serving,ladies usually come to beg for soup or stew in guys room.........well,if she cant cook,i ll teach her...but she must be better than me when she s perfect..but,of a truth,being unable to cook is a sign of irresposible in ladies,what were dey doing when dey were growing?pinging or jumping from one bed to anoda?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by martineverest(m): 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
As in....its an act of being irresponsible......as a man,i see cooking as fun and hobby.it would be very shameful for a lady to be a poor cook......its a sign dats she s not qualified to be a house wife
ronald4lif:

Lol! She should be ashame as a woman for not taking culinary serious while growing up.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by stephenqueen: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Woman wrapper grin.....so u will be the one cooking always
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Candyness(f): 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Breakfast in bed prepared by my man? Yea, that's the real deal. Holla!
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Rapmoney(m): 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
akinsal:

My guy u a chef ni??
My own pass chef! Hotels and eateries they find me sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ivyT(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rapmoney:

Awwww
wink
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
So u go allow ur baby suffer like dat?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
ritzytbabs:

brag on jaare...e no easy
Yes naw wen I dey run errands for momsy where dem dey?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hmmm iribotor wow I don miss am wiv usi.so guy u b from our side (area).....mehn u dey rep well

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
martineverest:
Mehn....its bcoming a norm in modern ladies....most of dem cant even lite matches.......rememba when i was serving,ladies usually come to beg for soup or stew in guys room.........well,if she cant cook,i ll teach her...but she must be better than me when she s perfect..but,of a truth,being unable to cook is a sign of irresposible in ladies,what were dey doing when dey were growing?pinging or jumping from one bed to anoda?
D one dat annoys me is d way dey want to go all d fancy restaurants n fastfoods to eat like gluttons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Complains I Last Long In Bed / Man Caught Massaging His Joystick On The Backside Of Lady On BRT Queue (Video) / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.