Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Guys That Can Cook(very Well) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Can Cook(very Well) (5120 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / If Your Girlfriend Can Cook This Food For You, Then You Need To Marry Her ASAP / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ivyT(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
ease06:

Does ur current BF know how to cook very well?

Kweshion for d gods
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by itsMrIke(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
If she can compensate with a 'good head' whenever I want it, then I don't mind. But ofcourse she will have to learn, and be experimental.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by baralatie(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rapmoney:
No woman go fit make yanga for me when it comes to cooking grin I can cook any type of soup...ogbono, egusi, banga, eribotor, afang, oha, okazi grin. Hehehehe. Abi na rice and stew? No go there! When a man doesn't know how to cook, he is in for it! A woman can easily get you starving cool
I can bake and cook fried rice in addition to all of the above

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
To even entertain a lady that can't cook for anything past yanshing....hmm....She better be making twice the money I make.
Otherwise what is the freaking point?
She'll need to take several sits down and think about what value she'd actually be adding to my life.

They sing shit like "Can you pay my bills? can you pay my telephone bills? Can you pay my automo-bills? Then maybe maybe ..."

So just as well "Can you cook my food? Can you clean my 'partment right up? Can you wash and iron them clothes? Then maybe maybe we could..."

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
I can't date a girl that can't do up to half the things I can do na. Cooking involved. So, no.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2015
ivyT:

Kweshion for d gods
Oya answer it for d gods nah
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 01, 2015
ease06:

And if she is not willing to learn?and her cooking is not up to ur standard

If she ain't willing to learn than that relationship will not work because, already, she won't be able to meet one of my very key expectations of being my woman.

No be just "baby baby". Relationship is about getting needs met.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2015
ease06:
So talking to most ladies u find out that 50% of dem can't cook,however they appreciate guys dat can cook.....so to d ladies do u find ur sef attracted to guys dat can cook?and guys if u know HW to cook n ur GF don't ,would u take d responsibility of cooking d meals?

Its not about attractiveness. Its about making marriage life easier for both
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
gofyourself:

Its not about attractiveness. Its about making marriage life easier for both
HW can the marriage life b easy wen she can't cook?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
ease06:

HW can the marriage life b easy wen she can cook?

Ehhh?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by BOBBYLET: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
ipleddge:
If I actually marry a wife that can't really cook,I will take d responsibility.I know she can't cook before I marry,I automatically take d responsibility
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Ehhh?
Sowi I meant how can the marriage b easy wen she can't cook?and I meant attraction not attractiveness
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
ease06:

Sowi I meant how can the marriage b easy wen she can't cook?and I meant attraction not attractiveness

How marriage can easy when husband is a baby and she is doing all the cooking?!
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

How marriage can easy when husband is a baby and she is doing all the cooking?!
So what r u insinuating?the husband should do d cooking?
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
ease06:

So what r u insinuating?the husband should do d cooking?

Both should do the cooking
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

Both should do the cooking
I disagree,with a big NO ,every member of d family have their specific duty
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
Missmossy:
Its nice for guys to know how to cook also but its just not good for the lady not knowing how to. I won't like to marry a guy that could cook more than i do grin

Then you couldn't have marrief Segun Arinze cos he's a fantastic cook..
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
ease06:

I disagree,with a big NO ,every member of d family have their specific duty

depends of every family inside and its not for u to discriminate women's role in family. or its u who is deciding who is doing what? in your marriage u can do whatever u want but don't shovel your opinion to others. in my marriage we r both doing everything equally, because i didnt marry a baby who i have to take care of, because i work same hours as him and i get same money as him!
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by ease06(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
gofyourself:

depends of every family inside and its not for u to discriminate women's role in family. or its u who is deciding who is doing what? in your marriage u can do whatever u want but don't shovel your opinion to others. in my marriage we r both doing everything equally, because i didnt marry a baby who i have to take care of, because i work same hours as him and i get same money as him!
Well Good for ya,thumbs up to ur man.
Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
ease06:

Well Good for ya,thumbs up to ur man.

of course

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook(very Well) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2015
I can cook! grin cheesy cool cool cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Dat Lovely Name U Used In Storing Her/his Digits On Ur Phone. Pls Share. / Join The Midnight Sex Chat Group If You Dare (only Raw Boys And Girls Allowed) / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.