Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Foreign Girls Are Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Girls Are Better (2710 Views)

Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls... / Are The Team"I love Foreign Girls" Deluded Or Bloody Right / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Are Inferior To Foreign Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
I'm not trying to be rude or just rush to generalize stuff but I think marriages and relationships with foreign girls are far better than that of their Nigerian counterparts. I'm saying this from experience. Most of my family members and even friends who married foreign women have been known to enjoy their marriages and relationships more than those who married Nigerian girls. Most of them see marriage as an escape route from poverty and a relationship as a financial bail-out from hunger. I dated some nigerian girls before I met my brazilian fiancee and I can tell you the difference is very clear and the distance between them is immeasurable. The first thing most of them look at is your pocket but foreign girls are not like that. Foreign girls are after your love and not your pocket. To some extent I think I agree with that guy called searching4love. He quite correct about them. Mind you I'm not saying all Nigerian girls are the same.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by dharay99: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
using one Brazilian girl to judge many Nigerian ladies, wrong wrong wrong... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by delishpot: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
This is the 100th time I will be reading this kain topic.
Op we don hear, enjoy your woman and let the rest of us jejely carry on with our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 25, 2015
SMH. . .
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
How many times are we gonna deliberate on this repeated and recycled topic

Bored undecided
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mirexxx(f): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not trying to be rude or just rush to generalize stuff but I think marriages and relationships with foreign girls are far better than that of their Nigerian counterparts. I'm saying this from experience. Most of my family members and even friends who married foreign women have been known to enjoy their marriages and relationships more than those who married Nigerian girls. Most of them see marriage as an escape route from poverty and a relationship as a financial bail-out from hunger. I dated some nigerian girls before I met my brazilian fiancee and I can tell you the difference is very clear and the distance between them is immeasurable. The first thing most of them look at is your pocket but foreign girls are not like that. Foreign girls are after your love and not your pocket. To some extent I think I agree with that guy called searching4love. He quite correct about them. Mind you I'm not saying all Nigerian girls are the same.
ok we have noticed u sad

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by dharay99: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
ok we have noticed u sad
yhu dun dey vex ni... grin
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mirexxx(f): 11:06am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:

yhu dun dey vex ni... grin
vex for where?
who read his post? lol

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by dharay99: 11:10am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
vex for where?
who read his post? lol

hmm...aiit
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
vex for where?
who read his post? lol
I really don't see why you're pained. Except you fall into the category of these type of girls.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
ok we have noticed u sad
I never asked u to notice me.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2015
dharay99:
using one Brazilian girl to judge many Nigerian ladies, wrong wrong wrong... angry
that's a pure fact. Truth is bitter but it must be said.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:
SMH. . .
Continue shaking till your head goes off.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mirexxx(f): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I really don't see why you're pained. Except you fall into the category of these type of girls.
pained no!
just tired of these kinda threads
sowi ooo
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2015
A lot of Nigerian girls cheapen themselves by being overly materialistic, parasitic ,coupled with their inherent unwillingness to contribute tangibly to the relationship. THEY ASSUME THEY CAN PAY MEN BACK WITH SEX. SEX IS THEIR CURRENCY.

Happenstances such as the above ,when women objectify themselves ,are the reasons why many men take females a mere playthings for our gratification.

Nonetheless, this son of Mark has been lucky to be well acquainted with the relatively small demographic exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Qaisar1: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
Keep calm
and
Date
a
foreign Chick"

Awww
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2015
Op please which country or city did u meet Ur fiancé?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by K9blunt(f): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2015
op its true o,
I even heard that foreign men are better than Nigerian men cos while your nija guy is thinking of slaving the lady in the name of tradition, and then being polygamous in nature, even he marries naive jjc babe from the village but has a mistress with Peruvian hair and smart phoney for language. the foreign man only wants to make the woman happy and they work as a team.

oniranu, you get Brazilian gal friend , come NL announce am like a boy that just got a new football from his uncle, stay there don't go and shower the babe with unlimited attention before wan sharp footballer with better account snatch am from you or do something better like helping stray dogs get homes. you're here 'foreign girls are better than Nigerian girls' ladidadida.
mtchww.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Montreal, Canada.
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Continue shaking till your head goes off.
ok
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 11:36am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Montreal, Canada.
That's a better place,but my brother.there are some part of Usa that is not advisable for you to marry a foreign girl,don't even impregnate...but as for gf foreign girls are very cool

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
Ipledge Ipleddge Ipledge01
unto wetin na?
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2015
K9blunt:
op its true o,
I even heard that foreign men are better than Nigerian men cos while your nija guy is thinking of slaving the lady in the name of tradition, and then being polygamous in nature, even he marries naive jjc babe from the village but has a mistress with Peruvian hair and smart phoney for language. the foreign man only wants to make the woman happy and they work as a team.

oniranu, you get Brazilian gal friend , come NL announce am like a boy that just got a new football from his uncle, stay there don't go and shower the babe with unlimited attention before wan sharp footballer with better account snatch am from you or do something better like helping stray dogs get homes. you're here 'foreign girls are better than Nigerian girls' ladidadida.
mtchww.
your comment doesn't make one sense sorry. By the way why are you emphasizing on my brazilian girlfriend? I'm not scared of losing her to another footballer as you have just said. Foreign girls are not as cheap as you and your fellow Nigerian girls that go for the highest bidder. Foreign girls stay with you through thick and thin unlike you guys. They don't have that hungry mentality you and your fellow Nigerian girls possess. Not even your generations unborn can ever compare to them. They have just one boyfriend unlike you guys you have countless boyfriends and see a relationship as means of escape from hunger and poverty. I'm currently in Nigeria with her and I must say she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank God I never decided to marry a Nigerian girl with their poverty stricken mentality of dependence. Who knows maybe by now she would have rendered me useless and bankrupt. This was a girl who got me a car on my birthday and you dare want to compare your useless, cheap and hopeless structure with that of hers? Have you ever bought a man a gift in your life? Do you have money to even buy? Broke asss bitcch.

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Candyness(f): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:

My badd, I really hate to admit you have a point there

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Ipledge Ipleddge Ipledge01
unto wetin na?
No be me be ipledge01 Oo,impersonator angry
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by mulattoclaro(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
That's a better place,but my brother.there are some part of Usa that is not advisable for you to marry a foreign girl,don't even impregnate...but as for gf foreign girls are very cool
of course. Bro believe me dating and even marrying a foreign chic makes more sense than dating and marrying a Nigerian girl. They are only after your pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
of course. Bro believe me dating and even marrying a foreign chic makes more sense than dating and marrying a Nigerian girl. They are only after your pocket.
Marrying some foreign chick too is very bad most especially AA,divorce is the order of day and most prefer being single mother because of some benefits

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
ipleddge:
No be me be ipledge01 Oo,impersonator angry
If i throw you slap from here ehn!
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by ipleddge: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

If i throw you slap from here ehn!
I swear,if you know me wella,you will know I don't deny my action
Re: Foreign Girls Are Better by K9blunt(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
your comment doesn't make one sense sorry. By the way why are you emphasizing on my brazilian girlfriend? I'm not scared of losing her to another footballer as you have just said. Foreign girls are not as cheap as you and your fellow Nigerian girls that go for the highest bidder. Foreign girls stay with you through thick and thin unlike you guys. They don't have that hungry mentality you and your fellow Nigerian girls possess. Not even your generations unborn can ever compare to them. They have just one boyfriend unlike you guys you have countless boyfriends and see a relationship as means of escape from hunger and poverty. I'm currently in Nigeria with her and I must say she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank God I never decided to marry a Nigerian girl with their poverty stricken mentality of dependence. Who knows maybe by now she would have rendered me useless and bankrupt. This was a girl who got me a car on my birthday and you dare want to compare your useless, cheap and hopeless structure with that of hers? Have you ever bought a man a gift in your life? Do you have money to even buy? Broke asss bitcch.
OMA se o,
omo mi pele, ndo o.
actually its your opinion (or fact)
I will only wish you well. but not all Nigerian girls are bad,, in fact I have a girlfriend who is still married to a man that is trying to make it in life and she's a contented person and she's a Nigerian . so change your mentality not all nigerian girls are bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Did You Prefer This To A Cane ? / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.