Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (36888 Views)

Which Country Would You Rather Live Apart From Nigeria? / Cameroonian Nairalander Wanting To Immigrate To Nigeria.. Please Advice / Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by dbucas: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
BIAFRA THAT IS MY COUNTRY
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Yehman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Abeg, who knows about China very well? Have made up my mind to go there but, needs advice.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by noblejames: 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2015
SkinnyDude:

lol. hohoho. man, you are nowhere.
Nigeria has the best weather? 36 celsius is best to you. people be sweating and smelling like xmas goat.
And over there people are very happy living under minus o celsius. Well is better to sweat than to be chilled under such a terrible climate. Sorry man is too bad!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by hkidola00(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2015
olamilekan9:
hungary or czech republic for football opportunities
as e dey hot... U self dey industry
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Rick9(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2015
I have 2 Countries In Mind

United States Of America : I wanna migrate to the US cos of my career in Entertainment. and

Canada : I really love this country just wanna make it my permanent residence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Obinnio: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
unbrandedcosy:
If u are a footballer u can try middle east.My brother plays football there and he is making money unlike when he was playing for Abia warriors.
thanks bro,which part of middle east is he, Israel or Iran, Turkey is in Europe but you know it is part of middle east
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by rafcrown(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2015
ceejayluv:
Luxembourg : very high per Capita GDP (over $100,000) and less than 5% unemployment rate. Multilingual nation.
I was there for 1week,nice place ,5%unemployment rate out of a population of less than 1 million.
The Nigerians living there dont help one another.Thats their rule NO 1
GOOD PACE FOR ACCOUNTANTS AND BANKERS AND FRENCH /DERMAN SPEAKING PEOPLE/
GOOD LUCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by lepasharon(f): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Bollinger:
Don't go to France; Too rough, and paris is dirty
Don't go to Italy: Too rude.
Don't go London: Too much like Naija, and the houses suck. Too small. In fact, all houses in Europe suck.
Germany is not bad, but i would not like to live there permanently.
Switzerland is absolutely freaking awesome.
But, the best and absolutely best is the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. There is a reason they call it the bold, brave and free.

lol I heard that paris is dirty lol..guess I gotta go to the provincial areas undecided
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 1k001(m): 5:42am On Apr 10, 2015
Realone92:
If its not Canada forget it ....

Yeah ...

Too cold bro, even the Canadians are running away. -30 no be beans!
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 1k001(m): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2015
Opeyemi4real:
Can you guys advise me on Ireland(Dublin)? Plss

Lived in Dublin for a while, unlikely i'll ever go back! Why:

- Cold depressing weather, rains for 2 weeks straight and i'm not even exaggerating.

- Only superficially friendly people especially if you're a teetotaler.

- Institutional and overt discrimination, an African once changed the name on his CV to a white name and got far more call backs.

- Expensive city to live in.

- 'Knackers', trust me, you don't want to come across them.

The list goes on. But so as not to sound too negative i'll also list some positives:

- Beautiful country scenery, plenty of history

- Good educational system and opportunity to get great working experience

- Reasonably good support for children and families

Hit it off with the right people and you can have some great moments
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by BERNHARDT(m): 6:01am On Apr 10, 2015
Ilekeh:

Who wants to die?
grin grin grin
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by FOREXMART(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2015
SkinnyDude:
Let me open the stage.

i want to immigrate to Finland, and my reasons are:
Finland is one of the happiest places to live.
low crime rate, low unemployment rate.
standard of living is high.
educational system is one of the best.
its passport is one the greatest, it's visa free to more than 170 countries.
it's a beautiful country with many lakes and forests.
Finland is also known as 'land of lakes.
has a strong currency, EURO.
it shares border with nice countries like: Sweden, Norway, Russia and maritime border with Estonia.
it's not over populated.

But, the weather is 'terribly' bad

For me it's for my kids upbringing. So I go with

1. Finland
As the only country to place in
the top 12 for all five
indicators, Finland tops the
rankings. The Finnish
advantages range from giving
birth (maternal death is
extremely rare, with less than 1
out of 12,000 moms dying in
pregnancy or childbirth), to
growing up (kids receive almost
17 years of free, formal
education), to government
(women hold almost 43 percent
of parliament seats).

2. Sweden
The rest of the top three
countries remain in
Scandinavia, with Sweden
coming in at No. 2. Risk of
maternal death over a lifetime
is only 1 in 14,100, and gross
national income is a whopping
$53,150—maybe because all
kids receive 16 years of formal
schooling. With 44.7 percent of
Swedish parliamentary seats
occupied by women, we'd like
to submit a resounding "Yeah".

3. Norway
Norway's national wealth per
capita is $88,890. (For some
perspective: In the world's
poorest countries, the same
metric is under $200.) And,
only 1 in 400 Norwegian
children die before age 5.

Modified
Source: http://mom.me/style/7196-best-and-worst-countries-raise-child/item/1-finland/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2015
Tattooboy:
u need Jesus
Hahahaha,I'm telling bro.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by chidamysy: 10:15am On Apr 10, 2015
I sent you a PM, would like us to discuss further from there dont want to derail this thread
NighttWalker:
This is gonna be a long reply

Well I don't know what MBA is, I'm 'freshman' which means I haven't even started year 1 yet, I'm doing what is called 'Foundation' as required for all international students, expect you're from an English(maybe also non English) speaking Western countries, it last for a year.

While still in Foundation we are not allowed to work since its almost like high school but from what I've heard there are loads of 'summer' jobs here, if you got your cert you might nail a good job
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by tonero230(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
Mishydoo:
cannada....i love dia women

How bro?
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by MacKennie(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
China, i love their culture, LANGUAGE, and level of iq if an average chinese. I also like Japan, South Korea.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by captainrf1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2015
for me I will like to travel to cuba to study because they are good in any aspects programming language.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by 19naia(m): 3:51am On Apr 11, 2015
alfonso36:
bro please do u have fb?? Wanna chat and send you pictures there of naija

you can email me

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by CanberraGame: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2015
SkinnyDude:

poor man thinking.
travel out and see that you are living in hell..
howmuch yu get wey dey swell ur head? Which number yu dey for list of world's richest? Aboki jatijati
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
CanberraGame:
howmuch yu get wey dey swell ur head? Which number yu dey for list of world's richest? Aboki jatijati
www.google.com
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by buzritchy: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
As for me...Canny (Canada).
Dreamed about the place several times, got school admission rolling unto I was cut short by unavailability if sponsor stuff, had to settle for France, still on it too. though but still have ma mind on canny"land of maple"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by marriedvirgin: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
crotonite:
i too wan vamoose leave northern nigeria (bauchi to be specific), but i am cut in an infinite-loop of not knowing where to relocate to. pls, like how would it cost me to get a visa and other essential stuffs to move SA. please...

why una like to die like this.You no hear the recent news about black south africans killing & burning other africans including 10 nigerians because they don't want them in their country.Please look for another place & travel to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Queenglad: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
But why immigrate?Nigeria is a beautiful country
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by cybug: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
^^^ we are not travelling out because Nigeria is not a beautiful country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 15, 2015
marriedvirgin:

why una like to die like this.You no hear the recent news about black south africans killing & burning other africans including 10 nigerians because they don't want them in their country.Please look for another place & travel to.

like where sis?

please advice.
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by EmmySparky(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
lonelydora:
Norway because it is the least stressed country in the world. The country with the highest Sovereign Wealth Fund in excess of $1trillion. Their prison looks a living house where everything is provided for you so that you don't suffer. You choose what to cook and cook it yourself. Even CNN journalist went there and were baffled.
lol are u planning on commiting a crime?...

1 Like

Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by Obinnio: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
What is the best European country to immigrate to for footballing reasons. Moving because of exposure which we young footballers don't get in Nigeria
Re: Which Country Do You Wanna Immigrate To, And Why? by NighttWalker(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
chidamysy:
I sent you a PM, would like us to discuss further from there dont want to derail this thread
Just replied your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Homosexuality: Nigerians Now Top Asylum Seekers In Canada / Visit To The BEACHSIDES Of The West Coast (pacific Ocean) Of The US. / Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.