Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38926 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
RedBenson:

To see to ascertain the acclaimed age.
honestly you get big wahala. turn to wat u wanna turn to
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
nikkiehan:
na ur problem be dat continue solving it urself

Madame! Na me and you suppose solve this problem ohh

I naturally dey attracted to old women like you! grin

But your list dey block my way.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
nikkiehan:
honestly you get big wahala. turn to wat u wanna turn to, dis is it

Hmmmm, i no talk.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by PreciousGem(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Viciyus:

Another sensible comment.

I give you two can of orijin.

You must be Yus... am I right
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, i no talk.
u shld av nw
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Boxer007(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Females are disgusting Gold digging heart breaking liars that must be ignored. Our stuuupiid Politicians needs to get real and focus on Gay Rights
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by digitalembrace(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
yettybaby112:
He must be intelligent, God fearing and "hardworking" wink

What about honesty?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
digitalembrace:

What about honesty?
A God fearing person will most likely be honest and truthful
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by digitalembrace(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
yettybaby112:

A God fearing person will most likely be honest and truthful

Well, that's mostly true but I'll admit I've met dishonest pastors but I guess one would have to question if they're genuinely God fearing.

I just wanted to point out nothing hurts like duplicity in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nigaah: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
Missyetty:
Wow! I dn't want a perfect man, i just need to find some qualities in him, i admire a man who is religious, social, decisive, straigthforward, presentable, @ least he should be okay finacially and above all someone who i can always be my true self whenever am around him.
.na inside dream land him dey
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by gagewonda(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2015
U made sense
PreciousGem:
u ladies shld be careful wat u wish for, saying a man who is financially balance or a man wit a dream who isn't financial bal isn't worth it. I have seen a lady married a financially stable man that all her friends wish to be in her shoes only for a few years later d wife bcame d breadwinner while d man is out of job and doesn't have d dream to think better. if a man does not have a dream and have money forget it he won't last. you ladies prefer to satisfy your appetite not knowing that if a man is doing something that isn't his dream even if he gets money from it, deep down inside he won't be fulfilled buy u selfish ladies would because u are buying to buy yourself perishable things like make-up, shoes, cars and clothes. what a shame! undecided
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by PreciousGem(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2015
gagewonda:
U made sense

thanks bro
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 05, 2015
Still observing.. Waiting for my kind-lady to commentwink
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by afolayan22(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello my fellow nairalanders I am a fresh graduate of one the reputable polytechnic here in Nigeria.I study Marketing pls am sick and tired of searching for where I will do my I.T job I need your help please help a brother I reside in Ilorin.My email is afolayanjoseph22pyahoo.com and my gmail is abayomi525@gmail.com,my is 08187013083 tanx in anticipation!
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Riyikebaby(f): 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2017
He should be hard working and have a good selfie phone like itel S31, so I can take plenty pictures with his phone
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by bodee(m): 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Boxer007:

My dear, being Gay is great. May I kiss u?
are you still a gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Gym / Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.