Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? (38943 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Partner? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
segefx:

why for your children sake?....Are you Short?
Average height
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
The op did not follow nl rules and regulations, there are like two threads on this topic right here and a thread opened two days ago makes fp while those opened two years ago did not?

Smh
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Tosinville(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Glowstone:
I can't change because of any lady and I don't try to impress anyone if you are not satisfied please move to the next guy ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
True shitt, hommie
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by hensben(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
If his coment is stale already then who liked it
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Staled! undecided [/size]
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by cronsberg: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
say what?

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by joeyemi: 11:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
sometimes we don't get to decide who we are attracted to,here am i attracted to a.lady that has the opposite personality based on wot.i used to have in mind
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
E be like say u get bad character..so u dey find man Wey go turn to ur boy boy abi..
Kentrasso:
A godly man who loves and understands me (veeery important because my head use to turn sometimes cheesy)

He MUST understand me. Deeply.
must be on the same wavelength with me in all aspects

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by LewisO: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
hensben:
If his coment is stale already then who liked it
[size=14pt]Is that a question? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

What do I look out for in a man?

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Guys, Nivea deodorant is just 350 naira. Abeg!

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.
Is this all u require of your MAN...?
CONTINUE SEARCHING...
IF u need TORCHLIGHT ,please don't hesitate to ask us.
PLEASE,
WHAT kind of torchlight do u need..?
For me, I think STREET LIGHTS are better..
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by promisepatojnr(m): 2:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Physical Appearance: I'm not too keen on physical appearance. Just be neat and well groomed, no mouth/body odour. I remember about eight years back, in my undergraduate days, one nigga came a'toasting. Sweet Jesus, how his breath stunk.

Tall, well built, dark complexion with very thick lips, the kind my Yoruba brethren will call 'ete jumkpai' or 'etelombolo'. When he opened his mouth to start the toasting, my eyes watered, my nostrils flared and I almost passed out as waves upon waves of dizzying mouth odour washed over me. I was traumatised for weeks. cry sad

There's something called mouthwash, guys. It helps alleviate gangster halitosis. Seriously.

Deodorants help too. Don't approach a lady smelling 'mannish'. You know that man smell; a combination of armpits and sweat smell. Rather unpleasant.

Finance: Money isn't everything. Just have a stable source of income. Shove your big dreams and empty pockets up a rat's raggedy buttocks. STABLE source of income is what will reassure a lady. You don't have to be a millionaire, but have something that will ensure your family don't die of kwashiokor because they are forced to drink garri 24/7.

Spirituality: I speak for myself alone. I want me a prayer warrior. It is important your partner knows the things of the spirit,and does not leave the weight of spiritual responsibility for you to carry alone.

Character: Respectful and responsible. A verbally abusive man is a no-no for me. I speak for myself alone though.

Some ladies don't see anything with a verbally abusive or bossy man. I think the term they call it is 'submissiveness'.

Emotional strength: Mild mannered, easy going. No childish tantrums for me. I will verbally whip you to pieces if you do that near me.

I think that does it.

Nobody is perfect though. You first of all have to love yourself and work on yourself before thinking of others.

if dat kind guy dey he no go gree date u self grin
Ishilove:

I think that does it.

if dat kind guy dey he no go gree date u self
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2015
MrPresident1:

Take clay make you mould am na
tongue

Lolzz...I fearoo..Naija gals
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Glowstone:
I can't change because of any lady and I don't try to impress anyone if you are not satisfied please move to the next guy ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Asin eeh cool
Glowstone:

Asin eeh
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by CHISOMPHILIP(m): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Glowstone:

Asin eeh cool
Glowstone:
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank you

Viciyus:

From this moment on!

I give you my respect.

Not all this dumb head women having list like there wardrobe
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by IcyIcy(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Thank you

segefx:

you have said it all dear. Best comment so far.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by PreciousGem(f): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2015
u ladies shld be careful wat u wish for, saying a man who is financially balance or a man wit a dream who isn't financial bal isn't worth it. I have seen a lady married a financially stable man that all her friends wish to be in her shoes only for a few years later d wife bcame d breadwinner while d man is out of job and doesn't have d dream to think better. if a man does not have a dream and have money forget it he won't last. you ladies prefer to satisfy your appetite not knowing that if a man is doing something that isn't his dream even if he gets money from it, deep down inside he won't be fulfilled buy u selfish ladies would because u are buying to buy yourself perishable things like make-up, shoes, cars and clothes. what a shame! undecided
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by macof(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
What ever happened to true love cheesy

But seriously why do young ladies keep giving a list of what they want in a man? What if such men don't like your type?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Zellie: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Rexhenrex:
For a typical naija babe here is what she wants.

1, he should have money
2,he should have more money
3,he should have a healthy pocket
4,he must have number 1 and 2
hahaha grin
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
nikkiehan:
get out of my way abeg!!!

No vex abeg. Can i see your PVC?
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Don't let your fingers do the thinking for you. Smh

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2248857_sense_jpege6f4498636c706be8a70f8f81f6b16f1

Lol. I pray sense comes into you in double portion as well IJN.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. I pray sense comes into you in double portion as well IJN.
Lame comeback
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
RedBenson:

No vex abeg. Can i see your PVC?
pardon! wat concern u abt my pvc
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
nikkiehan:

To see to ascertain the acclaimed age.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:

Lame comeback

Lol.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Kentrasso(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
hensben:
E be like say u get bad character..so u dey find man Wey go turn to ur boy boy abi..

No jare...its even the opposite.
I'm a very shy person
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by niceluvsus(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Rexhenrex:
For a typical naija babe here is what she wants.

1, he should have money
2,he should have more money
3,he should have a healthy pocket
4,he must have number 1 and 2

Then he can make you a punching bag, Abi
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Rexhenrex(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
niceluvsus:

Then he can make you a punching bag, Abi
na you sabi
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
PreciousGem:
u ladies shld be careful wat u wish for, saying a man who is financially balance or a man wit a dream who isn't financial bal isn't worth it. I have seen a lady married a financially stable man that all her friends wish to be in her shoes only for a few years later d wife bcame d breadwinner while d man is out of job and doesn't have d dream to think better. if a man does not have a dream and have money forget it he won't last. you ladies prefer to satisfy your appetite not knowing that if a man is doing something that isn't his dream even if he gets money from it, deep down inside he won't be fulfilled buy u selfish ladies would because u are buying to buy yourself perishable things like make-up, shoes, cars and clothes. what a shame! undecided

Another sensible comment.

I give you two can of orijin.
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
nikkiehan:
Madame! You don change your pics again!

This time you look younger than your age
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by nikkiehan(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Viciyus:

Madame! You don change your pics again!

This time you look younger than your age
na ur problem be dat continue solving it urself
Re: Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? by ArcToyin(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Martins301:

If you find the man with the qualities above abeg tell am make him come take one Orijin.
grin
those qualities arent hard to find.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Rejoices And Praises God After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (Photos) / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Man Carries His Fiancée On His Shoulder In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.