Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] (46019 Views)

Cache Of Weapons Ortom Recovered From Youths Armed By PDP (pics) / Is the Rivers State Government really vandalized as claimed by Wike & PDP? Pics / Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Saul (GEJ) did not want to be king. He was only looking for his father's lost sheep, when he met OBJ ... sorry, when he met Samuel ... and OBJ told him to stop looking for what was lost. He had been chosen to become the first Ijaw man to lead the nation. GEJ replied OBJ and said "I am too small to do this, I belong to the family of Benjamin, the least among the tribes of Israel. I have no shoes when I was growing up....bla bla bla..."

Samuel told him 'Arise, you are the king...'

Saul (GEJ)became the king but ran out of the glory of God.

HOW?

Saul (GEJ) stole properties like sheep, cattle, oil money, etc. as against the instruction of God. He kept them in his palace where he thought the eyes of God cannot reach.....Then (OBJ wrote an open letter) Samuel appeared to him and asked him "Did you keep the instruction of God?" "Yes, I did.....I am a christian, I go to Jerusalem every year, Redemption Camp is my favorite, Winners Chapel is my choice, Oritsajafor can confirm to you!".....Samuel (OBJ) then smelt the odour of $20b inside the palace. He asked Saul immediately...."But your Excellency, what of these dollars, smelling from your room?" Saul (GEJ) replied "I kept them for God, infact, I will give CAN N7B, the Obas Emirs and Igwes. I will visit churches and mosques, even I will use part of it for evangelism to win more souls for God, souls like Gani Adams, Frederick Fasheun, Tompolo. Mimko, obanikoro, Dokubo etc..."

Samuel (OBJ) replied....."You cannot fool God, the Lord God that created the entire world including America cannot lack dollars....He is the ever sufficient God....did He ask you for anything before you became king?.....Saul, (GEJ) the LORD has rejected you because of your corruption. Your government has been destroyed . The kingdom has been given to your neighbour (GMB) who is better than you..."

God selected David (GMB) to succeed Saul..... Saul fought David.
David refused to be dragged into any fight with Saul
Saul attempted to kill (GMB) David in Kaduna...David escaped
The house of David (APC) waxed stronger and stronger....
The house of Saul (PDP) got weaker and weaker...

At last......God (Nigerians) won.

David (GMB) became king after the demise of Saul.......

May God bless the studying of His word for the salvation of our souls...

A M E N.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Customized for Gej. Could this be a final respect from Arthur Eze..

BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy MTN INTERNET data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription.
Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via sms or Whatsapp - 07062027524.

Kind Regards.

Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by 1miccza: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

Go look for ur likes

I don see you now
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by skykenny: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria doesn't need goodluck any longer. At this moment what Nigerians are yearning for is good governance. Nigerians are wiser now!
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by EcoTerror: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
himkers:

Berem and her conspirators MUST be crushed grin
they will ban you for that name, I'm a living testimony and I can tell you that three monikers have been banned for mentioning berem.

Its either its a censored word now or she is dating the oga @ the top
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by anneedu: 2:40am On Mar 26, 2015
APC plotting coup

THE Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) yesterday accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of plan to sponsor a military takeover should it lose the March 28 presidential election. Director of Media and Publicity of the ‎PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, who disclosed this at a press briefing yesterday in Abuja, also denied allegation by the APC that President Goodluck Jonathan had spent over a trillion naira from the national treasury to bribe traditional rulers, opinion leaders and on media advertisements.

Fani-Kayode alleged that the APC had produced a video aimed at creating the impression that the Federal Government was being dominated by people who took pride in enriching themselves at the expense of the national treasury.

Fani-Kayode’s press statement reads in part: “Worst of all, the producers of this video were attempting to incite the Nigerian people against the Nigerian government. They went as far as to suggest that when the presidential election is fought and won and President Goodluck Jonathan emerges as the winner, that the people should call for a full scale military intervention rather than allowing Jonathan to come back. They also specifically asked for the targeting and assassination of key members of this administration and a number of its supporters in the event of a Jonathan victory in the coming elections.

“We say in clear terms that the video in question and the intentions of those behind it is reprehensible, irresponsible and it is unacceptable. We wish to take this opportunity to let the APC know that under no circumstance will we allow them to rob us of our legitimate mandate which, hopefully, will be legitimately and freely given to the President by the Nigerian people on March 28.

“Secondly, we will not tolerate any act of violence or any attempt to assassinate anybody by their agents in the event of us winning and neither will the people of this country ever allow another military intervention.

As a party, we are committed to the democratic process. We believe that that is the only way forward. “We must not allow any political party that is being covertly funded and supported by shady foreign interests with an agenda of insurgency, butchery, murder, division and strife to take power in this country.

We must not allow a man like Gen. Muhammadu Buhari to set us back. We must always resist their attempt to incite people to violence. We must resist their attempt to prepare for war in the event of their losing and we must resist their attempt to demean and abuse the democratic process and set us back many years in this country.”

The PDP campaign spokesman, who also described allegation that the President had spent a trillion naira on campaigns in the form of bribery to traditional rulers in the South-West and North as untrue, Fani-Kayode said the allegation was a figment of the imagination of the APC leaders, pointing out that “we don’t have a presidential candidate that gives bribes and our traditional rulers don’t take bribes
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by herroyalty(f): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
See Ugbo! Dis ride na die!

GEJ all d way!
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 26, 2015
gbosaa:

That's Arthur Eze's office at GRA Enugu. I think those toys belong to him and his boys.

It's not his office, but his home.
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by dadatolu: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
they really need this to navigate the bad roads. we want more pls
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2015
allanphash7:
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.
Re: Check Out This Campaign Monster Truck Of The PDP [Pics] by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
allanphash7:
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameroon, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.
i know you're enjoying this regime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.