Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) (12450 Views)

Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Enegod:
what exactly were they doing?
I wonder o
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by marwanafrica: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol... U don't get, that time it was always my book and I, didn't have time for boys..

And pls, High school love wasn't sincere, example a guy(maybe senior student) will have girlfriends from diff. Classes... They sabi decieve girls o
Btw, I schooled at UYO, akwa ibom.. No be village na

i love ur respond the way u reply every one politely, dts wat most nigerians are lacking
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by SELENAqueensy(f): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
marwanafrica:

i love ur respond the way u reply every one politely, dts wat most nigerians are lacking

Well thanks
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by marwanafrica: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Well thanks
U wlkm
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by tpiadotcom: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Can remember those days especially during our secondry school days...
Most, if not all of us(especially the guys) did this very well.. Or I dey lie?

Am quilty too grin

Why do they both resemble witches and wizards?

Anyway, speak for yourself and not others
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by sluk(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2015
no other school did this better in the whole Akwa ibom like smasco abak. use to do it this real good then.
Re: There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) by Kipaji: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
SELENAqueensy:
Can remember those days especially during our secondry school days...
Most, if not all of us(especially the guys) did this very well.. Or I dey lie?

Am quilty too grin

Actually, no. This is not true. But I think you genuinely believe this because you are a girl, which is understandable. Being a girl, most likely you got approached by some guys and you also saw your friends being approached, and so you induce that most women are getting approached by most guys in school.
Well, no. Most men didn't do this. I myself never did this. Many of my classmates never did this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Girls Exposing Their Naked Breasts In Public During Modeling Practice / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When A Guy Doesn't Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.