Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

10 Categories Of Female Virgins - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (68244 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Psalmwise(m): 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Watch out for my next thread

10 Types Of Kitty-Cats

Wait sef i wrote P..U..S..S..I..E..S NT KITTY CATS... undecided undecided undecided

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked shocked

A lie has been spotted grin

Sure? I tight no be here
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by hensben(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lmao what for?
why don't u pm urself??
Well, I have done that...expecting urs.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by fairytale(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Virginity is a personal issue. It should not be discussed nor made mockery of. People have different reasons for making a decision. It's very _stupid, for instance, to say that someone remained a virgin because she's ugly, lacks opportunity or fashion taste. . . I mean, what sort of fvcking jejune reasoning is that?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
D1ck:
St the stuff that isn't bigger than your wrist?angry

Fear dey catch me, d1ck get thee behind me!
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
All I see is rubbish. . .

A personal choice cannot be categorized.

I have been avoiding you on this forum and I feel you should also avoid me and my threads.. Doesn't that show you are mature ?

You have created several bashing threads to tarnish my image in the past; you have also been attacking me and derailing my threads me as a leverage to become famous on this forum and I have just been folding my arms looking at you.

The last time I checked, you were placed on ban for attacking me and you still went ahead and created another to bash me using a new moniker. Why using me as a leverage for popularity ?

I have nothing against you brother but you have to do me a favour. Just try to avoid me and my threads the same way I have been avoiding you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Sure? I tight no be here
Who told you that? undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by frankwoodex: 8:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
A virgin can be like non virgin any day any time but non virgin cant be like him or her..... Virgins are special in nature that is why they are special for non virgin to critisize cus they cant be like them...

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

I let my female strap then fvck them from the back
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Who told you that? undecided

Good evening dear!
how was your day?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Mhizizzy(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!

Are you implying you are still a virgin ? wink

Yesso
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have been avoiding you on this thread and I feel you should also avoid me and my threads.. Doesn't that show you are mature ?

You have created several bashing threads to tarnish my image in the past; you have also been attacking me and derailing my threads me as a leverage to become famous on this forum and I have just been looking at you.

I have nothing against you brother but you have to do me a favour. Just try to avoid me and my threads the same way I have been avoiding you
Could you pls post the links of such threads pls? You can't just make some simplistic claims without having proof to back it up, don't you think?

Who the fvck are you to tell me what threads I should not post my opinions on?

Who the flying fvck are you for me to avoid you? Lol. Get your head out of your fvcking ass. . . I look at headings of threads and post my comments. I don't give a _shit about who created it. . .

9 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Genea(f): 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
Am not putting assunder,just want him to stand up,I need my sit
hahahahahaha u r nawti
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have been avoiding you on this forum and I feel you should also avoid me and my threads.. Doesn't that show you are mature ?

You have created several bashing threads to tarnish my image in the past; you have also been attacking me and derailing my threads me as a leverage to become famous on this forum and I have just been looking at you.

The last time I checked, you were placed on ban for attacking and you went ahead and created another for to bash me using a new moniker. Why using me as a leverage for popularity ?

Well said brother. Atimes I see this moniker on my thread bashing me for no reason. This is nairaland, home of fun not home of e wars and bashing. If some one is indifferent about a thread, make a diplomatic view instead of outrageously condemning the person.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Genea:
hahahahahaha u r nawti
Cc jacksparrow1207
Ronald4lif
Darkrebel666 Ur attention needed here asap
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=D1ck post=32036049] I let my female strap then fvck them from the back[/quote

Your case no be here,,, I give up!
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Could you pls post the links of such threads pls? You can't just make some simplistic claims without having proof to back it up, don't you think?

Who the flying fvck are you for me to avoid you? Lol. Get your head out of your fvcking ass. . . I look at headings of threads and post my comments. I don't give a _shit about who created it. . .
Mr Sphinx, you've started again.... Don't forget I'm right here ooo.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
frankwoodex:
A virgin can be like non virgin any day any time but non virgin cant be like him or her..... Virgins are special in nature that is why they are special for non virgin to critisize cus they cant be like them...
U are living in dreamland
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:

Cc jack...sparrow1207
Ronald...4lif
Dark...rebel666 Ur attention needed here asap

You didn't tell her you're too righteous for that
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:

I certainly cannot stop you from posting comments on my threads but just try to avoid me the same way I have been avoiding you

I'm way too matured to use aggravating words on a fellow dude.. More so, I'm not a nuisance or nonentity that derives joy in e-fights, so that's why I'm telling you to please try to avoid me

I have never been rude to you or nairalanders because being rude is not my way of life, so please avoid me at all cost

Peace out
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

Good evening dear!
how was your day?
cheesycheesycheesy
You changed the topic grin

My day was fine. How was yours?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

I'm not keeping my virginity for any man. Rather, i'm keeping it till marriage.

Btw, my boyfriend is also a virgin. undecided
are you trying to convince yourself of it to be a fact?
You keep reciting it, its starting to seem like a psychological undertone is involved.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
brito:

I heard u are a virgin,No or No?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=brito post=32036172][/quote] C'mon you can't do that, you've got me all worked up now
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

You didn't tell her you're too righteous for that
She be fine girl,abi what do u think
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:

Cc jacksparrow1207
Ronald4lif
Darkrebel666 Ur attention needed here asap

~ What hapin?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
I certainly cannot stop you from posting comments on my threads but just try to avoid me the same way I have been avoiding you

I'm too matured to use aggravating words on a fellow dude.. That's why I'm telling you to please try to avoid me

I have never been rude to you or nairalanders because being rude is not my way of life, so please avoid me at all cost

Peace out
If you cannot stop me from posting on threads, why the fvck are you whining and complaining?

You quoted ME and you tell me to avoid you?

No, YOU should get the fvck off my mentions. Avoid my comments when you see them or pluck your eyes out. I'm not bothered by your existence. I don't even care if you're breathing right now.

Stop being a kid by asking me to stop posting on threads.

And where on earth are the links to the threads I created to bash you, you puny liar? Where are they? I have only created 4 threads on Nairaland. So where are the threads I created for inconsequential you?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:

Bros, we be guy and we need to solve things amicably.

Your comments on thread are sometimes rude and filled with foul language (fucking care, etc).

There are ways you can convey your message if you don't agree with the OP's post instead of saying provoking words.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
She be fine girl,abi what do u think

She sure is.

Do I take it that you intend to switch tenth wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ What hapin?
This sweet girl,she don pledge to Ipledge wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ What hapin?
Mr Rokiatoolgrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ipleddge: 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

She sure is.

Do I take it that you intend to switch tenth wink
She don pledge to ipledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex / Before You Decide To Abstain From Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.