Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Discuss ( Pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discuss ( Pic) (6710 Views)

Mature Ladies Only, Let's Discuss. / Romancelanders Lets Discuss. / Things Ladies Do/ Discuss When They Gather Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
She looks like a fool,am serious here.I don't lie to support my claim if she fine I will say it,but she actually look like a bleached goat

But thats what im saying some ppl just hate the skin their in ...

So let not blame the girl ... No one was there to teach her or show her being black is d biz niz grin
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by ipleddge: 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:

But thats what im saying some ppl just hate the skin their in ...

So let not blame the girl ... No one was there to teach her or show her being black is d biz niz grin
She should thank her star she have black blood

Do you know that Nigeria American are the most educated in Usa...having 40% bachelor degree,17% masters degree and 4% doctorate.this is more than any other group in usa
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
She should thank her star she have black blood

Do you know that Nigeria American are the most educated in Usa...having 40% bachelor degree,17% masters degree and 4% doctorate.this is more than any other group in usa

Hmm thats good

Never knew ..
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by ipleddge: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:

Hmm thats good

Never knew ..
Never knew too,my friend told me so I checked myself
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by bqlekan(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
I cant blame the young lady, she must av been through hell.. if you wanna know how it feels, go to some part of russia or ukraine, most expeciali ukraine where u can b stabbed from behind just because you're black.. they call them skin head racist... you must be a good athlete to survive there
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is quite funny.

So many comments.

Firstly, she didn't mention Nigeria, she mentioned Nigger (Nigga). If ur definition of Nigga is a black man, then Nigeria is not the only black country. So?

And also, it could b d mother.

1 Like

Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well if you guys don't know,
This has become the latest trend
White racist bloggers are paying black women to degrade their race.
These pictures are all over the internet, I can show you more
smiley
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
All these confused 'grammaticians'..I wonder!
What does Niger and Nigeria have to do with the topic..
Some people need a break...
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by KingTom(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
olaxco2f:
Birthday sex abi? I think say na kingTom won axe her tonight ni!

Axe ke? I wan plough her o grin. It's my baby's birthday grin
Rokiatu kiss
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
I guess she is referring to Niger Republic not Nigeria
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:
There's a difference between Niger and Nigeria - they are two different countries in West Africa.

Pick up your geography textbook or map and stop being ignorant, though she spelt it with double "".

Chai, Vickybee has never heard the word "Nigger" before. Oh, this is so embarrassing; her public display of ignorance.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
I think she meant NIGGA

She meant NIGGER.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
hifaif:

Chai, Vickybee has never heard the word "Nigger" before. Oh, this is so embarrassing; her public display of ignorance.
Mumu, it's Nigga not Nigger.

It got me confused.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Vickybee:

It got me confused.

Oh, Vickybee, your case is pathetic.

Let me help you.

nig·ger /ˈniɡər/

noun

a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

http://www.google.com/search?q=nigger&btnG=&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr

As for Nigga, it is colloquial. It is not derogatory and is even used within black people. Black men use it to address one another.

Commonsense should tell you that the girl meant Nigger and not Nigga because she was obviously pissed off with her Nigger blood.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
Babe, just stop.
Vickybee:

It got me confused.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Twaci(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
marieolae:
Babe, just stop.
Hello Marie, its been a whyl. How are u?
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Babe!!
Im okay oh smiley
Just living life...
How are you dear??
Twaci:
Hello Marie, its abeen a whyl. How are u?
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Twaci(f): 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
marieolae:
Babe!!
Im okay oh smiley
Just living life...
How are you dear??
Very fine. I must say that u look good #dp. Love the hairdo kiss
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
marieolae:
Babe, just stop.
Alright smiley
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks b
It's a lace closure
Love your pic too..just liked it wink
Twaci:
Very fine. I must say that u look good #dp. Love the hairdo kiss
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Twaci(f): 8:58am On Mar 27, 2015
marieolae:
Thanks b
It's a lace closure
Love your pic too..just liked it wink
Thanks hon!

Av a nice day ahead
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by marieolae(f): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2015
You too Bleep
Twaci:
Thanks hon!

Av a nice day ahead
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2015
marieolae:
Babe, just stop.

Leave her, sweet one. Let her continue embarrassing herself.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2015
chimerase2:
u opened a thread and asked us to discuss
I was wondering weda we were in exam hall undecided
she no write waec sad
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by thegirlinthepic: 12:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Could you please remove this photo, it was part of a sexual assault 6 years ago and I was told by my attacker that I would be further exploited on the internet. as if being sexually assaulted wasn't enough, these pictures continue to haunt me and people attack me as if I hold these views in my heart. I would have never willingly took these photos, do I look happy in this picture? I'd also appreciate if you would give me the link where you found it so I can have it removed there too.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by thegirlinthepic: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
Why didn't you paste it here?

Could you please provide the site? These pictures were part of a sexual assault in attempts for my attacker to further humiliate me. I am attempting to get the pictures removed and these are not my views whatsoever, I do not hate who I am.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by thegirlinthepic: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

On the site i gt it from undecided

Could you please provide the site you got the pictures from? This picture and others were part of a sexual assault in attempts for my attacker to further humiliate me. I am attempting to get the pictures removed 1 by 1 and they do not represent my views whatsoever, I do not hate who I am. Thank you for your help.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
thegirlinthepic:

Could you please provide the site you got the pictures from? This picture and others were part of a sexual assault in attempts for my attacker to further humiliate me. I am attempting to get the pictures removed 1 by 1 and they do not represent my views whatsoever, I do not hate who I am. Thank you for your help.

The shade was shared on a page
Its on most facebook pages and different sites
So mayb about 1,000,000,000 good luck in getting them all down wink

N bcareful what u type online .. Lol this is how police would find u through ur ip address.. Go down for identity theft but lol just an advice

N ps if it was an assualt u would know the site .
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by thegirlinthepic: 11:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
This was over 6 years ago, I never posted the pictures. How would I know the site if someone else is posting them? The police have all of my information as we are trying to find the person who keeps posting them. I'm not trying to argue with you, I'm just looking for help on some of the links. I understand what it looks like but it is purely not the case, everyone wants to attack me but this is painful and humiliating to be sexually assaulted and then be forced to take pictures and threatened to exploit the pictures if I went to the police. anyone would have kept their mouth shut, I was embarrassed and ashamed and scared. All I want is help, do I look happy in this picture? I was terrified. I am just asking for you to find it in your heart to give me the link to the Facebook page that you got it from.
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by thegirlinthepic: 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Please see my response ^^^^
Lala247:

The shade was shared on a page
Its on most facebook pages and different sites
So mayb about 1,000,000,000 good luck in getting them all down wink

N bcareful what u type online .. Lol this is how police would find u through ur ip address.. Go down for identity theft but lol just an advice

N ps if it was an assualt u would know the site .
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is missy at it again undecided
Re: Discuss ( Pic) by Nitefury: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Dimples192:
Is missy at it again undecided

Go to bed my love.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CR7, 4 Kids, No Wife Yet... How Useful Is Marriage? / My Girlfriend Always Insult Me When She Is Angry / My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.