Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend (1282 Views)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by gabbrri(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
My fellow nairalanders I greet you. Am in a fix about my 6 months relationship now as am writing. Av always suspected my girlfriend from day1 in d relationship bt av always keept cool cos I love her and have no prove. Anytime I confront her of seen somone else she do swear to me that she dozent,, av introduced her to my mum as d woman I will want to marry even,,, There is dis paticular guy I always suspect of still dating her(her ex) which she denied. What I did 2 uncover d trut was a bit silly bt I don't regret doin it anyway,,, I loged into her facebook account n ws chattin with her so calld ex onli 4 him 2 tell her dat he really enjoyed making love to her in the bath thub yestday. I played along and went offline shortly. Put yourselves in dis situation and advice me on how 2 go about it 4 I depend on it. Insultive advice must come but will only go with d mature advice. Tnx in anticipation
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by Holla911(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
you've caught her already is left to you to decide if you still want to kontunu or leave. Naija girls aint worth the stress bro, believe me.
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Diz hoes ain't loyal angry

Murrafvkaz never loved us undecided

Bro... you having trust issues wid her, then there's no point in taking the relatnship to another level angry

And next time pls, i take my Pvc beg u... dont evade a lady's privacy if you wanna live long sad

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by cozy7(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Plz, is that your girlfriend or your favorite dog?

If your dog doesn't sleep at home, then sell it to whoever it often runs to.......(I'm sure u get me) SORRY THOUGH!
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
gabbrri:
My fellow nairalanders I greet you. Am in a fix about my 6 months relationship now as am writing. Av always suspected my girlfriend from day1 in d relationship bt av always keept cool cos I love her and have no prove. Anytime I confront her of seen somone else she do swear to me that she dozent,, av introduced her to my mum as d woman I will want to marry even,,, There is dis paticular guy I always suspect of still dating her(her ex) which she denied. What I did 2 uncover d trut was a bit silly bt I don't regret doin it anyway,,, I loged into her facebook account n ws chattin with her so calld ex onli 4 him 2 tell her dat he really enjoyed making love to her in the bath thub yestday. I played along and went offline shortly. Put yourselves in dis situation and advice me on how 2 go about it 4 I depend on it. Insultive advice must come but will only go with d mature advice. Tnx in anticipation

#Hope you have decided
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by gabbrri(m): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
cozy7:
Plz, is that your girlfriend or your favorite dog?

If your dog doesn't sleep at home, then sell it to whoever it often runs to.......(I'm sure u get me) SORRY THOUGH!
got ya
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
What else do you wanna hear?

She is a liar and a cheat.
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by dharay99: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
e dun happen, gbegbe!!! 0p, plz u still need advice abi...

Kk here is mine, tell d girl UV forgiven her 4her sins u hear. grin
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by gabbrri(m): 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

#Hope you have decided
mannnny tins in ma head
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by dharay99: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
Diz hoes ain't loyal angry

Murrafvkaz never loved us undecided

Bro... you having trust issues wid her, then there's no point in taking the relatnship to another level angry

And next time pls, i take my Pvc beg u... dont evade a lady's privacy if you wanna live long sad

I sight u, Chris brown Jnr.
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
gabbrri:
mannnny tins in ma head

Its left to u. Either u play along knowing fully well nothing can come out the relationship or quit it now
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by jeffery251(m): 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Damn it,Naija babes should never be trusted cos they are all lying hoes.
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by alberto2k(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
dharay99:

I sight u, drake Jnr.
smiley
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by dharay99: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
alberto2k:
smiley

oh, I see smiley
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by gabbrri(m): 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
jeffery251:
fear the catch me self
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by Youngpo413: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
jeffery251:
thank you my guy,the best thing to do is to fucccck and dump as many as possible ,I pity guys who takes them serious cos their innocent looking girlfriends are fucccccking other "GUYS"
Re: EXPOSED Cheating Girlfriend by Prowizy2(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sorry niggah!

(1) (Reply)

Achieve Something First Before Thinking Of Love / Benefit Of Vaseline Petroleum Gel / Should You Apologize To An Ex, Even If Years Have Passed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.