Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) (43723 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by pharmow: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let's see how he will win the SW votes
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by PassingShot(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's too late Jona the drunk.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Rick9(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by emeka2847: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
I should have thought of this before. Appeal to the heart, not the brain.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by ceejay80s(m): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na love letter him write? Becos I no understand
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
The real meaning of the letter
For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by hiredkiller: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan,stop begging for votes!

Sai Buhari

Gej till berem loves small dickkk cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by M4gunners: 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sir GEJ weldon my president. You are the chosen one.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by omenka(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
*Igbos are the backbone of my administration- Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan.

*Northerners give birth to children and throw them unto the streets- Mrs Patience Gbagbo Jonathan.

Mr President, with all due respect, shove your letter up your rump.

Thanks.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by babasanti: 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
J
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Odogwua: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ I know is better than BABA I don't know.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by emeka2847: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
G
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by tinsel: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
With all the insults heaped on the entire North in this election. I just they watch.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Mogidi: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
soe:
Nonsense man...he has forgotten when he referred to the north as "fringes"

Interviewer: mr president, what about boko haram

GEJ: err..well..we r doing alot...you know they used to attack Abuja before...now we have pushed them to the fringes.

By the way...from that letter...saying they should maintain the southsouth/Arewa friendship...is he threatening to go to war if he loses or what? Noted!

In fact, i expect the average northerner to know that Gej has failed Nigerians in many ways...security, corruption and ethnic division...

Northerners should not forget how this man treated sanusi lamido, aminu tambuwal and the memory of Northern military rulers that have died.

Sai Buhari
[/s]

Stop foaming in the mouth when you speak ok.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by okenwa101(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
After Jonathan willfully neglected Northerners for 6 years, he is now writing a stupid letter to them 48 hours to election. What an Insult!

In the last 4 years , over 20,000 Nigerians in the North have lost their lives. Millions have been displaced and properties worth billions of Nigeria lost. GEJ and his wicked administration ignored these people forgetting that the day of reckoning was fast approaching.

For the first time since the civil war, we have Nigerians becoming refugees and internally displaced. His humongous wife- Shepopo had the guts to insult Northerners in several rallies in the SS, now this outgoing, non-performing, corrupt, drunkard of a president is writing an epistle to Hausas/Fulanis?

That letter will be rightly thrown in the dustbin just like Nigerians will kick out Jonathan and put him in the dustbin of history come March 28

Less than 48 Hours to Change in Nigeria

#wehavedecided

Lalasticlala

This letter is meant for educated and well reasonable people ok.
North did NOT own Nigeria and as such should not be treated special against others.

North forgotten for 6yrs - south forgotten for 40yrs. Yet they are not making noise

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by bellsmall: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
He forget to mention the insult by his wife and Co-President of the republic of Nija on the North....! abi not an issue to him? deris God ooooo
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by niceguy7(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by appini: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
I like his tactics never underrates your opponent even when you're very sure of your victory against them.

GEJ knows he will win, but just making it look more interesting for the sake of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by tinsel: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
okenwa101:

This letter is meant for educated and well reasonable people ok.
North did NOT own Nigeria and as such should not be treated special against others.

North forgotten for 6yrs - south forgotten for 40yrs. Yet they are not making noise

Rubbish!!!
We are not talking here who owns Nigeria. We are talking about getting votes.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by XBLadez: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
All this APC noise will stop after the announcement on Sunday. Nothing will stop Jonathan from completing his 8 his years. So y'all Nairaland goblins should just shut up and start worrying about Pa Buhari's health condition grin he's a born loser, he lost before and he's losing again

GEJ till Buhari grows fat

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by NovusHomo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
dre11:
Too little too late

When alot of people have made up their mind he is now sending a letter to appease the northern elite.
He is seeing the handwriting that the SW is becoming a tough place to crack with all his continuous visit that is yielding little result so, he is making a last minute appeal to the northerners....
Kia, his advicers no try at all....... All the 6weeks consultation is now wasted

Him eyes just clear. Six years in a drunken stupor. Too little, too late!
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Emmahunk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
LMAyedun:
Sponsored post: President Jonathan has written a letter to prominent northern citizens across the 19 states in the region and the FCT.

The 2-paged letter (personally signed by the President) is in both English and Hausa versions. Continue to read the letters...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/president-jonathan-writes-letter-to-key.html?m=1

GEJ, Chai, finally learning to do things right. The parents of the chibok girls for instance would have been willing to die for you if you had shown this touching concern several months ago.
Anyway, we dey watch
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Young03(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
LMAyedun:
Is it that you can't read or what??

grin
because i dnt understand his mission
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Collynzo419:
After Jonathan willfully neglected Northerners for 6 years, he is now writing a stupid letter to them 48 hours to election. What an Insult!

In the last 4 years , over 20,000 Nigerians in the North have lost their lives. Millions have been displaced and properties worth billions of Nigeria lost. GEJ and his wicked administration ignored these people forgetting that the day of reckoning was fast approaching.

For the first time since the civil war, we have Nigerians becoming refugees and internally displaced. His humongous wife- Shepopo had the guts to insult Northerners in several rallies in the SS, now this outgoing, non-performing, corrupt, drunkard of a president is writing an epistle to Hausas/Fulanis?

That letter will be rightly thrown in the dustbin just like Nigerians will kick out Jonathan and put him in the dustbin of history come March 28

Less than 48 Hours to Change in Nigeria

#wehavedecided

Lalasticlala

Have you heard the price of tomatoes now? All habokees have gone to their villages oo, they say they want change. Me I de find tomatoes wey I go take cook today, them say them want go village. But be as it may, I will vote for that change.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by babadee1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
This shameless ploy for northern votes at the very last minute is nothing but insult upon injury. After ignoring Boko Haram for five years he decided to tackle the issue six weeks to the elections. Now he is late again to the game making a case for the north to vote for him when he did nothing to improve their security situation until over 15,000 people had died.
Thinking the north will vote for Jonathan at this point is the height of wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Suljosh: 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now you want our votes after you and your dunce of a wife insulted us? I say to you GEJ we the northerners reject that letter, and Stick It Up Your Where The Sun Don't Shine.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by NovusHomo(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
When alot of people have made up their mind he is now sending a letter to appease the northern elite.
He is seeing the handwriting that the SW is becoming a tough place to crack with all his continuous visit that is yielding little result so, he is making a last minute appeal to the northerners....
Kia, his advicers no try at all....... All the 6weeks consultation is now wasted
[/quote]

Him eyes just clear. Six years in a drunken stupor. Too little, too late!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019!

No matter what he says or does NOW, will be misconstrued as political.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
WHY THEY THINK BUHARI MUST NOT WIN want to ask, if Buhari should win Jonathan, will Buhari's wife make Nigerians laugh and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame Patience does? This woman has increased the life span of an average Nigerian. Examples of her "award winning speeches" include:1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.2- * My husband and Sambo IS good people.3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.4- * My fellow widows.5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.7- * The doctors are responding to treatment.8- * For those who said I speech bad English, I left them for God. 9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives on.10- * Na only you waka come?11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are "sharing"12- * dia is God o... 13- * on behave of N2million I donate my family. 14- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan has failed, I have a question for you. When a child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be repeated? Please support and honour Nigeria first lady by sharing this,Don't laugh alone. Let us vote Buhari out because His wife can't make us laugh like first lady Dame Patience Chei ! Chei !! Chei !!! Dis message "we are reading" "dia is god o" THAT IS A JOKE ANYWAY, LET THERE B A CHANGE. Say Buhahi, say Baba
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's too late to apologise.... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Watches LeBron James Play Basketball In US (Photos) / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.