Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) (43703 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / ‘dear Baba’: Jonathan Writes Obasanjo, Seeks Blessing For New Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by natureblack(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

You listed drug peddlers on that list to also get sympathy right,laws of every land must be respected if you break the laws of a land you have to face the consequences of breaking the laws.Drug peddling in Indonesia is punishable with death, Singapore is death, Malaysia is death,India is 25 years ,Thailand is life .so what is wrong in death penalty. In fact in China corrupt politicians normally face death penalty.That is the only way to reduce and eradicate or bring down corruption. Even High tech countries still face the problems of kickbacks
first up,I apologise on my previous reply.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by virus04(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Suljosh:
Now you want our votes after you and your dunce of a wife insulted us? I say to you GEJ we the northerners reject that letter, and Stick It Up Your Where The Sun Don't Shine.
y u no go reject am? Na mumu and illiterates una be na
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
natureblack:
first up,I apologise on my previous reply.

cheers!All the best
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by virus04(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
theV0ice:

God bless you my guy. Don't forget others like

Barkin Zuwo 300years sentence

Abubakar Rimi

Balarabe Musa

Lawal Kaita

Umaru Dikko

Adam Ciroma

.wetin dis innocent pple, great pple do buhari for God sake..
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by ichidodo: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

You cannot win where they dont like you ,you vote must translate to the overall perception of the people of the area
And you as an individual cannot tell which area likes you or not. This is where the PDP's extensive political machinery kicks in....watch and learn. GEJ has the southwest on lock down.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Brightology2(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shup up ur dirty smelling mouth dere
soe:
Nonsense man...he has forgotten when he referred to the north as "fringes"

Interviewer: mr president, what about boko haram

GEJ: err..well..we r doing alot...you know they used to attack Abuja before...now we have pushed them to the fringes.

By the way...from that letter...saying they should maintain the southsouth/Arewa friendship...is he threatening to go to war if he loses or what? Noted!

In fact, i expect the average northerner to know that Gej has failed Nigerians in many ways...security, corruption and ethnic division...

Northerners should not forget how this man treated sanusi lamido, aminu tambuwal and the memory of Northern military rulers that have died.

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by gnana16(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
When the deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting
here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for
on social media will survive with their families but you and i
will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we
survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting
somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide
your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to
continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are
their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian
youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what
the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING
TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF
AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing
NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria
,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA
and LIBYA better life where they would be free from
dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how
free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after
Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and
laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive
propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great
WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the
story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be
alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and
private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to
be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please
say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if
Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change
,there is no time a govt will solve all your problems.There
are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than
Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless
people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING
NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We
might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and
KINDNESS.Fellow Nigerians please share this message.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
I hear chibok girl will be free by today or tomorrow. If it happens exactly as they say,then I'll give up totally on this administration. That would automatically mean that the govt is behind it. And if govt is behind it,it's quite unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
And you as an individual cannot tell which area likes you or not. This is where the PDP's extensive political machinery kicks in....watch and learn. GEJ has the southwest on lock down.

Lies ,the most popular candidate in the whole of southwest Nigeria among the voting populations is Buhari .You are talking about well informed voters. The leading senatorial candidates of the APC control a largest chunk of the parts of the major states .So you mean they will vote for the APC senators and then vote PDP for President .Can that really be the case grin
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by natureblack(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

You listed drug peddlers on that list to also get sympathy right,laws of every land must be respected if you break the laws of a land you have to face the consequences of breaking the laws.Drug peddling in Indonesia is punishable with death, Singapore is death, Malaysia is death,India is 25 years ,Thailand is life .so what is wrong in death penalty. In fact in China corrupt politicians normally face death penalty.That is the only way to reduce and eradicate or bring down corruption. Even High tech countries still face the problems of kickbacks
first up,I apologise on my previous reply.I was goaded by your devil-may-care comment.I apologise.

I appreciate the elucidation.But,is this also applicable with the likes of Tai Solarin,Pa Adekunle Ajasin,Lateef Jakande and Alex Ekwueme?

Lest I forget,you can also tell me why Ekwueme was left in kirikiri even after found innocent,while the numero uno,Alhaji Shehu Shagari was given house-arrest.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Mftivi: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
dude jonathan is the president and not the “northern elites” as you call them. Gej allowed boko haram to kill the northerners because he hates them. And that's the truth that many of you jonathan _asslickers don't wanna hear

he hates them yet almost 70% of projects he did is in north. fat fool
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by emmaginator: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dying minute letter

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by ichidodo: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

Lies ,the most popular candidate in the whole of southwest Nigeria among the voting populations is Buhari .You are talking about well informed voters. The leading senatorial candidates of the APC control a largest chunk of the parts of the major states .So you mean they will vote for the APC senators and then vote PDP for President .Can that really be the case grin
haaahaaaha...Ask those who voted Buhari in Kano and Kwankwanso in 2011 or those that voted GEJ and Fashola in Lagos or those that will vote GEJ and vote out PDP in Abia....Perception is everything and it varies across different age groups...the youths have been the most vocal APC supporters just like we had in Ekiti et al but are they seasoned voters just like the market women, artisans,farmers etc who have benefited from this admin?....tis one thing to come on nairaland shouting change in the comfort of your room and begging likes for Buhari,tis another to carry your baby on your back under the hot sun to vote transformation.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by millionboi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
soe:
Nonsense man...he has forgotten when he referred to the north as "fringes"

Interviewer: mr president, what about boko haram

GEJ: err..well..we r doing alot...you know they used to attack Abuja before...now we have pushed them to the fringes.

By the way...from that letter...saying they should maintain the southsouth/Arewa friendship...is he threatening to go to war if he loses or what? Noted!

In fact, i expect the average northerner to know that Gej has failed Nigerians in many ways...security, corruption and ethnic division...

Northerners should not forget how this man treated sanusi lamido, aminu tambuwal and the memory of Northern military rulers that have died.

Sai Buhari
u jst show ur foo.lishness/sentiment in letter.wah wah lik u
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Mftivi: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

Nonsense
its only you and your family that will be ruled by such wickedness. when you fall into what those men fell into, may on lookers look at you and say nonsense.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
natureblack:
first up,I apologise on my previous reply.I was goaded by you devil-may-care comment.I apologise.

I appreciate the elucidation.But,is this also applicable with the likes of Tai Solarin,Pa Adekunle Ajasin,Lateef Jakande and Alex Ekwueme?

Lest I forget,you can also tell me why Ekwueme was left in kirikiri even after found innocent,while the numero uno,Alhaji Shehu Shagari was given house-arrest.

Buhari was head of state and he did not know what was going on around him ,he was busy with other programs ,so he might not have known ,because we have people in charge and they just report back to them.But the corruption was just too much in 1983 when he took over the government ,they took over because of the corruption the politicians back them were using champagne to wash their hands after food ,the champagne came all the way from France ,some of them were labelled back then with names of the politicians on them.The politicians signed agreements with pea gout automobiles when there were other good auto makers back then ,The same year pea gout came to Nigeria was also the same year me cedes Benz went to India.Today the Indians have built their own brand called TATA and it is powered By me-cedes Benz engines .while in Nigeria we are still on one spot assembling cars .They made wrong choices.Umaru dikko ran away because he was corrupt .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
haaahaaaha...Ask those who voted Buhari in Kano and Kwankwanso in 2011 or those that voted GEJ and Fashola in Lagos or those that will vote GEJ and vote out PDP in Abia....Perception is everything and it varies across different age groups...the youths have been the most vocal APC supporters just like we had in Ekiti et al but are they seasoned voters just like the market women, artisans,farmers etc who have benefited from this admin?....tis one thing to come on nairaland shouting change in the comfort of your room and begging likes for Buhari,tis another to carry your baby on your back under the hot sun to vote transformation.

Well informed people are voting for change because all promises were never kept and all Yoruba from south were never in government of GEJ ,he made some junior ministers and you think they dont know,the place is divided because of dollars. The perception is that of change ,the emotions is that of change,the cry of the people of that of change the poverty level is just to much .

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Tradesrunner(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Apart from the insurgency,more than 60% of GEJ's admin had been focused in the north alone.Unfortunately most especially in the core north will go for buhari as they did in 2011....not because of anything bu for tribal and religious sentiments. It will give us full satisfaction to report that all GEJ needs are at least 25% from those areas. He's got southwest on Lockdown,SE,SS and NC.
Saturday will prove that
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mftivi:

its only you and your family that will be ruled by such wickedness. when you fall into what those men fell into, may on lookers look at you and say nonsense.

Your ignorance is why so many Nigerians are on death roll in many prisons around the world,because you have taken so many things to be a normal way of life.Corruption is not normal,drug peddling is not good for a society , politicians need to be accountable to the people, laws must be respected.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by mezebel(f): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I believe our northern brothers will never vote for jonathan because he allowed boko haram to kill them and destroyed their land

Buhari/osinbajo
We support
useless muslims that love bloodshed .
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
mezebel:
useless muslims that love bloodshed .
ediota, so anybody that doesn't support clueless jonathan is a muslim abi? See as you carry ugly face like jonathan poo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by ichidodo: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

Well informed people are voting for change because all promises were never kept and all Yoruba from south were never in government of GEJ ,he made some junior ministers and you think they dont know,the place is divided because of dollars. The perception is that of change ,the emotions is that of change,the cry of the people of that of change the poverty level is just to much .
And how many southwesterners are well informed in this age of propaganda? How many have access to internet? Most we know of have access to electronic media, which ironically, is dominated by the PDP.Most especially in remote rural areas especially in the north and southwest belong to affiliates that are incidentally part of PDP's extensive grass root network and political machinery...these affiliates are direct beneficiaries of the stomach infrastructure established by the PDP in the southwest. 'Sai buhari' youths are hungry fellows without PVCs waiting for crumbs from the elites who don't give a damn about them.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Mftivi: 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

Your ignorance is why so many Nigerians are on death roll in many prisons around the world,because you have taken so many things to be a normal way of life.Corruption is not normal,drug peddling is not good for a society , politicians need to accountable to the people laws must be respected.

you are the ignorant one. am sure as am sure of my name.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by glasshouse(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Any hausa who says dat GEJ should not win dis election is d most unreasonable person that have ever worked the surface of the earth .in GEJ tenor almageri started going to school & with sound health care.now Nigeria is no longer importing rice d guy is too much.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mftivi:

you are the ignorant one. am sure as am sure of my name.

If we have been sending big men to jail starting from that time ,don,t you think we would have had a better country by now,where every body is equal and where no one is above the law.Have you heard of a Big man going to jail in Nigeria for offence committed why does the same politician go to London and respect their laws and dis respect the laws in his own country?
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Jarus(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dem dey born children for that side.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by ojnnaco(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
In fact Get till 2013. U can go and die if u don't like it
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Rendition(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
olas24u:

Buhari was head of state and he did not know what was going on around him ,he was busy with other programs ,so he might not have known ,because we have people in charge and they just report back to them.But the corruption was just too much in 1983 when he took over the government ,they took over because of the corruption the politicians back them were using champagne to wash their hands after food ,the champagne came all the way from France ,some of them we labelled back then with names of the politicians on them.The politicians signed agreements with pea gout automobiles when their were other good auto makers back then ,The same year pea gout came to Nigeria was also the same year me cedes Benz went to India.Today the Indians have built their own brand called TATA and it is powered By me-cedes Benz engines .while in Nigeria we are still on one spot assembling cars .They made wrong choices.Umaru dikko ran away because he was corrupt .
do they know umaru dikko was charge of stealing millions, den abeg imagine how much dat wud av bin now
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by adamubk(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Apart from the insurgency,more than 60% of GEJ's admin had been focused in the north alone.Unfortunately most especially in the core north will go for buhari as they did in 2011....not because of anything bu for tribal and religious sentiments. It will give us full satisfaction to report that all GEJ needs are at least 25% from those areas. He's got southwest on Lockdown,SE,SS and NC.
ichidodo:
[b] Apart from the insurgency,more than 60% of GEJ's admin had been focused in the north alone.Unfortunately most especially in the core north will go for buhari as they did in 2011....not because of anything bu for tribal and religious sentiments. It will give us full satisfaction to report that all GEJ needs are at least 25% from those areas. He's got southwest on Lockdown,SE,SS and NC.
[/b]
ichidodo:
Story for the gods!
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
And how many southwesterners are well informed in this age of propaganda? How many have access to internet? Most we know of have access to electronic media, which ironically, is dominated by the PDP.Most especially in remote rural areas especially in the north and southwest belong to affiliates that are incidentally part of PDP's extensive grass root network and political machinery...these affiliates are direct beneficiaries of the stomach infrastructure established by the PDP in the southwest. 'Sai buhari' youths are hungry fellows without PVCs waiting for crumbs from the elites who don't give a damn about them.

well informed people dont need propaganda ,you did not give Nigerians electricty ,we were all out in OJOTA freedom park after the removal of subsidy,they promised palliatives and it was another big lie,that subsidy removal curses inflation and general rise in the living cost of humans .Healthcare Nko,people now go to babalawo,s for treatment instead of hospitals ,The healthcare system is bad,once your bill is over a million ,its like death sentence ,unless you have people in the media that can help you to solicit from the public.This are issues and not about personality ,government must be trusted when they make promises.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by olas24u(f): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Rendition:
do they know umaru dikko was charge of stealing millions, den abeg imagine how much dat wud av bin now

I dont get you but the man ran away and lived in the U.k until Abacha invited him back,but Buhari wanted him to face justice ,but the attempt failed.
Re: President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) by Ura: 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
What kind of unenlightened man's talk is this? Who has deceived you that he has gotten all those places? The common man will surprise grin you guys. I laugh in.... Abeg what is Goodluck Jonathan's language sef? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) / CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.