Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (75692 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
another PDP Scam... angry
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by overlord77: 8:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The fact is that Islam or most muslims are allergic to other faiths regardless of whether the people were of the same ethnic group.
The only language of deterent Islam understands is retaliation through violence.
To the contrary, there don't have to be "tension" before most muslims will attack any peaceful loving group living with them.

Sad fact.

Thank you sir
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by johnnyblakes(m): 8:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Smartlife:
A re-election bid too costly
If President Jonathan could desperately spend so much money, because of a second term bid, then you can realise how powerful you are! How powerful is your right to vote! Your Permanent Voters card is very powerful! Vote out poverty and black out with your PVCs!
#6~ 7 Billion for Pastors
#50 million each for Obas (20) =1 Billion.
#150 million for OPC and MASSOB
#250 million for Nollywood celebrities and artistes.
#100 million for News agencies e.g (Media Houses)
#2 Billion for other political parties i.e YDM,PDM,APGA,La
bour party&accord party
#200 million for ethnic socio-political groups i.e
Afenifere, Ohaneze ndigbo, northern governor's forum.......
TOTAL: #9.7 Billion
Do you know how many roads this amount would construct
in Nigeria today?
Do you know how many good schools this amount would
have built?
Do you know how many Megawatts of electricity this
amount would have generated?
Do you know how much adequate security this amount
would have provided?
Do you know how many hungry people who live on less
than $1 per day in Nigeria this amount would have fed?
Do you know how much Employment this amount would
have generated?
Yet they bring it to you just so they can
bribe you to vote for them. Had they use the money for the
right things that we can see they wouldn't need to bribe us
to vote for them!

Change is here sai buhari
u can lie!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ultra001(f): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY NA SAI BUHARI WE GO VOTE 4, EVEN IF WE AR D ONLY ONE DAT VOTED HIM.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
mcksquare:

.....Let face the fact...Notin personal this is not the heat we ever hoped for !!

I pray for God's intervention.

Who want this violence?
we can only rely on God's interventions.

We need it fast too, as people are already losing their lives. The accidents currently witnessed on major roads, are terrible!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ireneugbomah87(f): 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Dharniel:
chaiii, PDP thugs are capable of any form of destruction...

Anyway

#sai_buhari
#change

U re so stupid instead of u to say sometin reasonable u re busy saying its pdp thugs how daft can u be . There is no way muslims can wipe out christians take time and read d bible carefully the children of isrealite were in egypt for 400yrs but wen it was time to liberate them he destroyed the whole of egypt. And so mmant nations for their sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by brownlord: 8:02am On Mar 27, 2015
And they installed berem, omenka, egift, NgeneUkwenu and other robots in the south to shout CHANGE?

Ibsultan can you see the handiwork of your siblings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
eye4eye:
And this happened six days ago? Why are we just hearing this?
really and you never cared to inform us
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by aLgoridim(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis

#SAI BUHARI
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Popemax(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2015
I said it earlier dat this election will be bloody...they burnt church in d north and some maggots here r saying Sai Buhari....plz let's vote not fight.....God plz protect your children in the North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by pekeyim: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
There are certain things i'm not sure of, but the baboons and dogs will noT have the required funds if Godforbid Buhari forces himself on us all,

These Sai Buhari animals will meet their waterloo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Billygee2u: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Dharniel:

Anyway

#sai_buhari
#change

you are the worst thug fool in the world
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by BizBloke(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Hian! All to unseat and seat one man and another respectively.

Big shame!
cry cry
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Ekeke1(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
God wil take control.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by obinna311(m): 8:05am On Mar 27, 2015
The bible says dat...TOUCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.
Those dat committed such an abominable nd sacrilegious act are heaping upon their heads, coals of fire that will either burn them or their generations to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Popemax(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
ultra001:
AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY NA SAI BUHARI WE GO VOTE 4, EVEN IF WE AR D ONLY ONE DAT VOTED HIM.
that's not d headline.....why not reason like ur mother
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by phemmie06(m): 8:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Why are some people inhumane? And if they were brave and courageous why can't they wait?
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by christopher123(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Any igbo in north by mid day is vomiting and commiting suicide

Ndu ka aku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by mcgaius: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
Sanitation day is a day of " clean up" and it falls on the last Saturday of the month. March 28 is a sanitation day, get your BROOMS and PVCs and let's clean up Nigeria for a better tomorrow...
Vote APC!!
Vote GMB/PYO!!
Vote CHANGE

You are still leaving in stone age.Fpr your information, the sanitation exercise on last Saturday or the month has been abolished and so will your APC.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 8:08am On Mar 27, 2015
size40:
GEJ's ambition has damaged Nigeria greatly
No buhari 's ambition rather. Please stand corrected.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2015
EggovinMma:
shocked.
This election no go easy!

Mehn, e no go easy at all.. Na to just relax for house..
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Billygee2u: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2015
ultra001:
who cares ,you and your family is just minus one only.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 27, 2015
Dharniel:

Anyway

#sai_buhari
#change
Do u kno ow to read? Just asking
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by sweetestever(f): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2015
Dharniel:

Anyway

#sai_buhari
#change
johnnyblakes:
u can lie!!!
Dharniel:

Anyway

#sai_buhari
#change
let me sound dis to ur hearin, u will b d first person dat bokoharam will visit just incase u vote APC

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Goahead(m): 8:10am On Mar 27, 2015
focus7:
PDP propaganda. Those that burn down the place did they carry the placard of APC, and what is the proof that the support for Jonathan is the reason for it?
Typical Islamic terrorist....
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by elari(m): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2015
If they like, let them kill oyedepo. All I know is Sai Buhari
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
size40:
GEJ's ambition has damaged Nigeria greatly
Very foolish statement, is he d one attacking churches? Ppl ain't free to make choices again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by bewildered: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
No need for fear. All these happenings or even worse yet to come are just a precursor to d birth of a new Nigeria. It is fear dat make people decline in their wish for progress. Those evil perpetrators represent darkness and dat is what d evil islamic generation has kept nigeria these past years but light is about to dawn on us. Vote wisely. Vote for d light. Vote for progress. Vote for PGEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
oluspencer:
I'm a Christian and a CAC member but sincerely we Christians have a way or provoking people into violence and we will start shouting. I'm not new to it because they practices it in my home. This is a general election for the country and not for any religious body to divide Nigeria. Why will CAN come out and tell us they are endorsing Jonathan and CAN south east saying they are supporting buhari. They are suppose to preach about God and not politicians. Sincerely any pastor who endorses a politician is suppose to be burnt because he is a scammed who lobbying for stolen money.
U r obviously not a christian.
Ur message is insensitive, n as such u ve a Muslim blood embedded somewhere in u, please scan ur gene u will see Wat am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
dadaic:

Mehn, e no go easy at all.. Na to just relax for house..

Where do you reside?
Politics and religion must not intertwine. When a pastor steps into the mucky water of Nigerian politics,he gets similar treatments politicians get. Stop violence,respect God.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nasoso: 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Dat is ur opinion nt a fact..muslims can b wrong likewise christains bt nt dia religion dia worshipers so dnt indict a religion by it worshipers.. muslins n christains r human n cn b wrong @ any time bt d religion is nt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.