Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan (75712 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by simdam500(m): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi: Ehmmm... are you sure I shouldn't leave here to somewhere a Lil safer? undecided undecided

Oh u are asking? undecided

If u got a safer place pls tell make I bring my blanket along embarassed
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
duni04:

Oga this your estimate is very off mark. The contract formOPC alone was 9 billion. The total cannot be 9 billion.

Very off track oo.. I said he has spent 5 billion dollars from our 20 billion dollars which was missing. You are talking of 9 billion naira. 9 billion my neighbor is spending anyhow. Mschew. Better talk well if you want to talk. What is 9 billion naira nah? Ordinary my friend who works at the judiciary was told to make sure he misses a file. He was given $300,000 to leave the country. Now tell me, what file did he miss? What is happening in our country? Don't say 9 billion again oo.. Make I no wound you for where you de.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by 1Dray(m): 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
stephan001:
This has nothing to do with Buhari; it's the general Hausa mentality. An aboki can kill because of Tom Tom.

Stop lying to yourself sir.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by successhunter: 8:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Acidosis:
This message is directed to all peace loving Nigerians. There is something about that word "Sai-Buhari."

At the shout of that name; all sane Nigerians become insane, blood pressures rise; tentacles grow from the skull; and teeth begin to gnash!

Stay safe Nigerians! Sai Buhari is synonymous to VIOLENCE; wherever & whenever that name is called; what follows is VIOLENCE.

Nairaland was peaceful until we started seeing these words; Lagos was peaceful until "SAI BUHARI"

Do you even know the main activator of the 2011 post election violence? Fellow Nigerians, watch the video on YouTube and tell me what you hear!

We've seen people destroying banners and simultaneously chanting "SAI-BUHARI." That name give them the energy and tenacity to kill, steal and destroy.

"SAI-BUHARI" will result to loss of lives on Saturday, 28th. When you hear that name; grab your voter card and run for your dear life.

Acidosis

Post election violence has been with Nigeria right from inception so its the failure of the government to be proactive and checkmate any forms of violence.
Stop being naive. As a leader of a political party or aspirant there is little or no control you have on your loyal followers spread across the country.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ZionJay(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Austin4lif post=32042163] islam is bad. If u are xtain, then u are cursed[/quote
If you point a finger towards a fellow man remember the remaining four are pointing at you. So i say curse him more,ok? Retard! angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Oh u are asking? undecided

If u got a safer place pls tell make I bring my blanket along embarassed

You go carry food come? grin grin
If yes, i'll send the co-ordinates to my bunker!
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Avicennabayo(m): 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
ZionJay:

Asidioshi,you are a stark hypocrite.
and also an uneducated literate. he just sabi write but won't think before writing.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ojnnaco(m): 8:33am On Mar 27, 2015
Is dis d kind of change we are anticipating from dis sick APC(a do or die party) .... Dis party have proven to Nigeria and Nigerian dat they are d originators of violence and anarchy.. We need transformation..
Up Gej till 2023
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2015
dadaic:

T
Lagos.

Make una dey pray for us o.We wey dey north, road just busy, accidents just dey happen, some of us are just here.Make e no be say we run from frying pan enter fire.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by tayoccu(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
why always winners?
Na dem church suicide bombers always dey target, Na dem church people dey always burn.
how many times have you heard that RCCG churches were targeted?
me thinks there's something these "winners" aren't telling us.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by gidjah(m): 8:34am On Mar 27, 2015
atbu1983:
In rivers State PDP thugs are killing people supporting Buhari. Are d PDP thugs not christians. please leave Religion out of it. the actions are just politocal and nothing more than that.
isthat what u were tot in atbu??i can see bauchi islamic blood inside you,so hate-ful,blood _ful and unaccomodating as usual.if u truely schooled in bauchi u wil know how politics wt religion are played in d north.d north want power at all cost and r too violent, you shld know dat n not deny it save you r one of dem
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Zhul001(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The fact is that Islam or most muslims are allergic to other faiths regardless of whether the people were of the same ethnic group.
The only language of deterent Islam understands is retaliation through violence.
To the contrary, there don't have to be "tension" before most muslims will attack any peaceful loving group living with them.

Sad fact.
how many times have you heard muslims and christians fighting in an arab country, no be ur fault na the mumu,s wey no dy use there head for north.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by stephan001: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Smartlife:
A re-election bid too costly
If President Jonathan could desperately spend so much money, because of a second term bid, then you can realise how powerful you are! How powerful is your right to vote! Your Permanent Voters card is very powerful! Vote out poverty and black out with your PVCs!
#6~ 7 Billion for Pastors
#50 million each for Obas (20) =1 Billion.
#150 million for OPC and MASSOB
#250 million for Nollywood celebrities and artistes.
#100 million for News agencies e.g (Media Houses)
#2 Billion for other political parties i.e YDM,PDM,APGA,La
bour party&accord party
#200 million for ethnic socio-political groups i.e
Afenifere, Ohaneze ndigbo, northern governor's forum.......
TOTAL: #9.7 Billion
Do you know how many roads this amount would construct
in Nigeria today?
Do you know how many good schools this amount would
have built?
Do you know how many Megawatts of electricity this
amount would have generated?
l wouldn't have believed this if my lawyer had not told me last week. Jonah is the worst president we have ever had.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 8:36am On Mar 27, 2015
Deltagiant:
The fact is that Islam or most muslims are allergic to other faiths regardless of whether the people were of the same ethnic group.
The only language of deterent Islam understands is retaliation through violence.
To the contrary, there don't have to be "tension" before most muslims will attack any peaceful loving group living with them.

Sad fact.
Shut up, mumu, where u see sey na Muslims? at dis time of election even ur Christian broda wil set it ablaze
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by didactic70: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Nobody will cow us to vote buhari through violence or fear of death.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by ddefoe: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Every christian should rise up and speak against violence targeted against the faith.keeping silence will only encourage the perpetrators of this dastardly act of evil.countless number of churches has been burnt and thousands of christians killed in the north all in an attempt to cower the christian faithfuls or better still purge them from that part of the country and yet few are speaking against this evil.I'd thought that democracy is about freedom to choose and asociate with whoever u wish to associate with and even support and canvass support for ur prefered candidate.if Oyedepo has suported GEJ, what is undemocratic about it? Does that warrant burning his church? Is this the kind of country we want to leave for our children? How long will violence be melted against a people for their democratic right? Etc. The world is watching.ICC, AU,UN and the international community. Please take note!
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Laid2001: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2015
I went to the website link of daily post that carried the story. This STORY IS A SCAM!!!

1. The incident happened a week ago and the news was only carried yesterday!!!!
2. There is no curroborative news agency that carried the news!!
3. Only the purported press release was cited by the news paper!

This seems as a calculated attempt by some simpatisers of GEJ towin CHristians vote for him, especially linking the so called incident to the support of GEJ by Oyedepo!.

There was no evidence in the report apart from "it is rumoured" to link the supposedincident to politics or even religion.

Lat but not the list, There was NO PICTURE of the incident as it happend. Or were they telling us that the church got burnt out of existence and no body, not even a passers by could take a picture whil it was on!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by simdam500(m): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:

You go carry food come? grin grin
If yes, i'll send the co-ordinates to my bunker!

Food? Good food dey after the whole eating sef, mana from heaven is certain too tongue
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by tayolove12(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
size40:
GEJ's ambition has damaged Nigeria greatly

Watch ur mouth....well GEJ still when yu lean how to talk to elderly person
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by nagoma(m): 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
Power surge happens everywhere with the kind of epileptic electricity supply we have. Are you sure the church was deliberately set ablaze? And the arsonist was a Muslim? Assumptions cannot be presented as facts, check the electric connections in the church.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

Make una dey pray for us o.We wey dey north, road just busy, accidents just dey happen, some of us are just here.Make e no be say we run from frying pan enter fire.

It is well with you and your family in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by nagoma(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2015
ddefoe:
Every christian should rise up and speak against violence targeted against the faith.keeping silence will only encourage the perpetrators of this dastardly act of evil.countless number of churches has been burnt and thousands of christians killed in the north all in an attempt to cower the christian faithfuls or better still purge them from that part of the country and yet few are speaking against this evil.I'd thought that democracy is about freedom to choose and asociate with whoever u wish to associate with and even support and canvass support for ur prefered candidate.if Oyedepo has suported GEJ, what is undemocratic about it? Does that warrant burning his church? Is this the kind of country we want to leave for our children? How long will violence be melted against a people for their democratic right? Etc. The world is watching.ICC, AU,UN and the international community. Please take note!

This fake story is meant for people like you. To raise temperatures and to separate northern Christians from northern Muslims for election gains by Jonathan. Ignore this my friend. Go and vote for change.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Realist2: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
size40:
GEJ's ambition has damaged Nigeria greatly
No, Buhari desperation to rule Nigeria is a threat to its existence.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 27, 2015
dadaic:

It is well with you and your family in Jesus name. Amen.

Amen.o
thanks
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by mustymatic(m): 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
sosanova:
APC n violence
Hell Rufai n Satan(Sultan) of Sokoto will never condemn this
See dis one ooo, how many times hav any pastors condemned the burning of any mosque in nigeria? hypocrite, Christians in that area are capable of burning their own mosque. Islam has prohibited any destruction of any kind of place of worship.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by successhunter: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
ojnnaco:
Is dis d kind of change we are anticipating from dis sick APC(a do or die party) .... Dis party have proven to Nigeria and Nigerian dat they are d originators of violence and anarchy.. We need transformation..
Up Gej till 2023

Your question is, Transformation from what? Insecurity?! Just yesterday robbers robbed for more than 2hours without any forms of challenge.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by synergycom19: 8:45am On Mar 27, 2015
The MOG didn't use Wisdom in this GEJ re-election issue at all,this is just the beginning
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by murtaj(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
THIS IS A BIG N CALASMINOU LIE WIA DO GET DAT FRM? WHO TOLD U DAT?
Pls admin or d mod try ad much as possible to confirm any tin b4 takin it to front page..............
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by Taireblaze(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2015
if a mosque was burnt down for supporting buhari ....apc would open their trash to talk ......its pdp handiwork.....all those destroying GOD property remember Our GOD is A MERCIFUL GOD nd the same A GOD OF VEGANCE

Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by JUHABACH: 8:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Kakpos:
MEN OF GOD STOP POLITICS IN THE CHURCH FOR GOD SAKE, CHURCH IS WERE GOSPEL IS PREAHED AND NOT ENDORSEMENT AND POLITHINKING!

when exactly did the bishop endorse any politician? i m seriously asking.
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by lebete3000: 8:50am On Mar 27, 2015
tchidi:
Ehmmm... are you sure I shouldn't leave here to somewhere a Lil safer? undecided undecided

Are you in Kaduna?
Re: Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Chapel Burnt Down Over Purported Support For Jonathan by didactic70: 8:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Zhul001:
how many times have you heard muslims and christians fighting in an arab country, no be ur fault na the mumu,s wey no dy use there head for north.
You are ignorant of the persecution Christians face in Arab countries where their churches are attacked at will with the authorities not batting any eyelid.Muslims on the other hand in Christian countries enjoy freedon without any molestation unless one initiated by them.Daily Christians are killed in Arab for one stupid reason or the other even though if some of them are indigenes because they are termed infidels.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Pope Benedict XVI Celebrates 90th Birthday With Beer (Photos) / Video Of Dare Adeboye Celebrating His 42nd Birthday Shared After His Death / Pastor Kumuyi Coming Down From Limousine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.