Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? (1524 Views)

7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by skywalker888(f): 8:12am On Mar 27, 2015
I don't know if I'm the only one that have noticed this

When some guys spend on ladies, it gives them massive boast of confidence to initiate sex afterwards

When many of them have not spent a penny on you, they try to be gentlemen but as soon as they provide your needs or settle your bills, it increases their ego and they exhibit nothing-goes-for-nothing character

Note: I'm not trying to say every guy does this cos it will be silly of me to generalize

Bashers and derailers are all welcomed

Please air your views
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Because no one knows tomorrow.

It makes sense to eat wot u cld before the lady carry her yeye body to give another person wey she think is worthy of it...

Girls are known to like free things and deride the one who even fed them fat...

Now, thats the case.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by sinaj(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2015
it depends on d relationship u av wid d guy...
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by hopilo: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2015
The same reason the ladies allowed themselves to be spent on, is the reason the guy want himself to feel the bleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by frodobee: 8:21am On Mar 27, 2015
Unless you come from Venus, nothing goes for nothing- action and reaction and reaction- equal and opposite forces.
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by dharay99: 8:25am On Mar 27, 2015
oh noooo, cry she didn't just post dat... I guess u are talking from experience, why did u collect his money in d 1st place self.?

Good 4yhu.. cool
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Lentulus(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Its cos that's what they wanted all along. They feel spending some money will justify the sex (if they get it). More like paying for sex ; a lot of ladies actually get paid (directly or indirectly) for sex. So its disappointing for some guys when they spend a whole lot of cash and get no cookie in return; a peck/French-kiss/smooch won't even cut it.
A lot of ladies know this tho smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by ivyT(f): 8:28am On Mar 27, 2015
When its not as if I begged to b spent on,,

At the end_its still a mans world undecided
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by skywalker888(f): 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

That's it
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by dharay99: 8:30am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

ur head dey dia... cry

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 27, 2015
What a jejune thread!

Why should a girl allow or expect a man who isn't her father provide her needs and wants, and settle her bills in the first place? What do you fvcking expect when you have shown the guy that all you have to offer is pvssy? Now he gives you the money, spends on you, and you refuse to give him what you already advertised to him? Blame yourself!

If you don't want such a situation, stop expecting a man who isn't your HUSBAND to pay your bills and provide your needs. . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Cutehector(m): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Because we think sex can be bought wit money.
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Lentulus(m): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2015
No, ladies don't beg to be spent on. They're not beggars. What they do is say that "I need this...." or "I need that...." or "I'm broke", or tell some story that appeals to pity.....ultimately implying that they want money. If the guys doesn't give, they'll politely move on to the next.
(Note: not all ladies do this tho smiley)
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by ivyT(f): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

ur head dey dia... cry

My head dey there because I tok say _ its a mans world abi?

*searches for my ak47*
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by dharay99: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
ivyT:

My head dey there because I tok say _ its a mans world abi?

*searches for my ak47*

oya na, yhu sabi run... tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by MissAdeife(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
WTF is all this he wants sex this he wants sex that, can't two people have sex with no string attached and do their normal business? I hate sentimental minded folks
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by emmylucky(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2015
to avoid been a mugu sadto avoid been a mugu
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by tuoyoojo(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
we all pay for sex. either u pay for it immediately as those ladies in brotels wud or u do so in form of recharge cards, shopping, ice cream or what have u.

if u as a chic know u dont want to give a guy sex, dont collect his money.

does he look like father christmas to u.

even in 9ja bf u go see father christmas u go drop get fee.

when u "invest" is it wrong to expect dividens

even in free-town ,there is no free lunch

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Aviero: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2015
They (girls) make it so. When you hear things like; "He wants osho for free abi". You start to think otherwise.
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by Bosville(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who doesn't want to reap whats he/she sows...??
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by koozy(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
If a nigga is spending on you and you have no prior friendship, be ready to give up that poo-c. If you ain't ready gonna give it up, don't collect. It's all transactional baby.
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by pryd(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
It's pretty simple. If you don't agree with his motives then don't accept his money!
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by emog17(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
MissAdeife:
most guys believe in money for hand ,back for ground
nice butts wink
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by UGLYS: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
MissAdeife:
most guys believe in money for hand ,back for ground
Oh yeah. If this is really you on DP, I think you are Okay.

Meanwhile your reiteration of that cliche adage doesn't fit the personality on the dp.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by princy80(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2016
maybe he feels he is collecting what he paid for... cheesy
Re: Why Does Spendn On Ladies Give Guys Massive Boost of Confidence 2 Initiate Sex? by joeldone(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]I will say not all guy who Spend on girl need any thing in return depend on the mind set of of the guy some guy are like natureally while some guy are not like that cryI will say not all guy who Spend on girl need any thing in return depend on the mind set of of the guy some guy are like natureally while some guy are not like that

(1) (Reply)

................ / Guys, Would You Have Sex With An Alhaji For $10,000? / That Moment When You Receive A Strong Beating From Your Opponent -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.