Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,873 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs (19828 Views)

INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Agonies Of Inec Adhoc Staffs:a Case Study Of Eboyi State. / Pay Us Our Money Or We’ll Expose How You Rigged March 28 Elections –adhoc Staffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by enet1(m): 2:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Here in owode,Obafemi Owode local Government,we managed to get mattress to sleep in the open space outside the Inec office. Substitution of names yapa lyk mad.May God help us for naija
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by aprokomania(m): 3:12am On Mar 28, 2015
they haven't paid us training allowance. no pay no work

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Funjosh(m): 4:10am On Mar 28, 2015
My APOII and APOIII refused to show up. sad
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Gejfreesupport: 4:12am On Mar 28, 2015
joshrare:
A question for the house...
As Apo1 incharge of d card reader, what do I in case of emergency?
What if @ gun pt someone demand for the card reader
Isn't that a foolish question?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by onimcee1(m): 4:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State, Tsonga ward 3, unit 010. Presiding officer. Jst waking up at the RAC
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joshrare(m): 4:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Glowww(f): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
[quote author=afolayangs post=32058387]32k for corper [/quote
Pls, do u have any idea others are being paid; that is the non-corpers?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Sijo01(f): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers are not working ooooo. Accreditation is yet to start here.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Accreditation going smoothly here, but low turn out, just accredited 161 so far out of 533 people on the register.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
Since the senatorial and federal constituency votes means nothing to nairalanders, I would just go ahead and announce the presidential votes I counted.

PDP- 58
APC-93
KOWA-01

The polling unit beside me.

PDP-48
APC-127.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Rockstar07: 12:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Chanchit:
Since the senatorial and federal constituency votes means nothing to nairalanders, I would just go ahead and announce the presidential votes I counted.

PDP- 58
APC-93
KOWA-01

The polling unit beside me.

PDP-48
APC-127.

Cool. Which location is this?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Chanchit: 12:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Rockstar07:

Cool. Which location is this?

Lagos, surulere unit 001 and 002.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mine was one hell of an experience. Got to my RAC at about 5pm on friday. My saving grace was that I came with something to eat that evening. That was not even the issue. There was no one to attend to us until 11pm. No light in the primary school where we were camped, no where to sleep. Had to spread my wrapper on the hard floor and toss and turn till daybreak. Morning came. I couldn't get water to as much as wash my face, not to talk of having a decent bath. Pure water did the rest.

Fast forward to polling unit. The whole work was something else. E no gree finish. And after all the repeated warnings from INEC and NYSC not to accept food or drinks from party people or even buy anything close to the polling unit, I thought INEC staff would at least be lenient enough to offer some form of food to fuel strenght. Alas, I was left at the mercy of my hunger. Worse was, I even had some snacks, but couldn't catch a minute to grab a bite. It was that bad. All said and done, we accredited till 2pm, and those who left earlier were already back and itching to vote. Voting ended around 7pm and they had to hold up a rechargeable lantern for me to do the counting. For presidential in my unit, APC won by just 5 votes against PDP. It was that close. Couldn't compute my results there 'cause the atmosphere was already so tensed. Had to go back to my RAC with the party agents to sign and collect their duplicates of the result sheets. I finally finished everything by 11:30pm, and I was not ready to pass another night on that stone hard floor, with the hunger biting me all day. As I set out to leave for home, which was another 30minutes to 1hour drive from there on a bad road, I was warned to be wary of thugs that might devour a lone corper walking that quiet terrain in the heat of the election period. I damned the consequences when I imagined passing through another hell of a night at that RAC. I'd rather be harrased by thugs than sleep over. And that was how God provided a total stranger that took me all the way home o. I wasn't even scared of him, he was the one scared of me, and asked whether I was really human to walk the dark night. Lol. In all, I thank God I'm back home safe and strong, although still sleep-starved. And I thank God for safety all through the election period. It was just God.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Kingemmy01(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anugod:
Mine was one hell of an experience. Got to my RAC at about 5pm on friday. My saving grace was that I came with something to eat that evening. That was not even the issue. There was no one to attend to us until 11pm. No light in the primary school where we were camped, no where to sleep. Had to spread my wrapper on the hard floor and toss and turn till daybreak. Morning came. I couldn't get water to as much as wash my face, not to talk of having a decent bath. Pure water did the rest.

Fast forward to polling unit. The whole work was something else. E no gree finish. And after all the repeated warnings from INEC and NYSC not to accept food or drinks from party people or even buy anything close to the polling unit, I thought INEC staff would at least be lenient enough to offer some form of food to fuel strenght. Alas, I was left at the mercy of my hunger. Worse was, I even had some snacks, but couldn't catch a minute to grab a bite. It was that bad. All said and done, we accredited till 2pm, and those who left earlier were already back and itching to vote. Voting ended around 7pm and they had to hold up a rechargeable lantern for me to do the counting. For presidential in my unit, APC won by just 5 votes against PDP. It was that close. Couldn't compute my results there 'cause the atmosphere was already so tensed. Had to go back to my RAC with the party agents to sign and collect their duplicates of the result sheets. I finally finished everything by 11:30pm, and I was not ready to pass another night on that stone hard floor, with the hunger biting me all day. As I set out to leave for home, which was another 30minutes to 1hour drive from there on a bad road, I was warned to be wary of thugs that might devour a lone corper walking that quiet terrain in the heat of the election period. I damned the consequences when I imagined passing through another hell of a night at that RAC. I'd rather be harrased by thugs than sleep over. And that was how God provided a total stranger that took me all the way home o. I wasn't even scared of him, he was the one scared of me, and asked whether I was really human to walk the dark night. Lol. In all, I thank God I'm back home safe and strong, although still sleep-starved. And I thank God for safety all through the election period. It was just God.

Sorry dear. I really feel in ur pain but so so happy for God's protection over ur life. May His name be highly exalted. #Godwin#

Cheers!
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 4:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Kingemmy01:

Sorry dear. I really feel in ur pain but so so happy for God's protection over ur life. May His name be highly exalted. # Godwin #

Cheers!
cheesycheesy
Thanks dear. Truly truly na Godwin. Thanks for your prayers.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anugod:

I really feel ur pain....had similar experience and had no choice than to pass another night ooo
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gunbiz:

I really feel ur pain....had similar experience and had no choice than to pass another night ooo
It wasn't easy jare. They didn't try for us Adhoc staff at all...
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anugod:
It wasn't easy jare. They didn't try for us Adhoc staff at all...

Some ppl av even decided not to partake in d governorship own....btw Whr was ur unit
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gunbiz:

Some ppl av even decided not to partake in d governorship own....btw Whr was ur unit
Seriously if they pay me good money now I'll just back out of the governorship thingy o. I was in Isele Ward 3 in Ikorodu, Lagos o.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anugod:
Seriously if they pay me good money now I'll just back out of the governorship thingy o. I was in Isele Ward 3 in Ikorodu, Lagos o.

No word about d payment yet, even training allowance, so dat means till after d next election....I was also in isele
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2015
Gunbiz:

No word about d payment yet, even training allowance, so dat means till after d next election....I was also in isele
Hopefully we should recieve feeding and transport allowance soon, as said by NYSC. Which Isele were you, 1, 2 or 3?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2015
Anugod:
Hopefully we should recieve feeding and transport allowance soon, as said by NYSC. Which Isele were you, 1, 2 or 3?

1......hopefully ooo
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2015
Any news about payment
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by CoCoLav(f): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2015
Gunbiz:
Any news about payment

Lagos island started underg payments yesterday. When they wanted us to come for training and documentation they sent us SMS. Now its time to be paid they didn't bother informing us. I heard from a friend who also heard from a friend who heard from another friend that they were paying. Anyway it was too late to go so I called my SPO who asked me to come on Tuesday.

Too bad.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2015
CoCoLav:

Lagos island started underg payments yesterday. When they wanted us to come for training and documentation they sent us SMS. Now its time to be paid they didn't bother informing us. I heard from a friend who also heard from a friend who heard from another friend that they were paying. Anyway it was too late to go so I called my SPO who asked me to come on Tuesday.

Too bad.

Same tin dat is happening in my area too ooo
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by joanana(f): 11:25am On Apr 07, 2015
Project400:

...of course one will always get "relevant materials" on any research area.

The peculiarity of the 2015 presidential contest in Nigeria (between two popular leaders and over 10 other candidates) makes the topic outstanding. We followed the link and as expected, we found some narrative essays and non-academic, but relevant articles.

As a matter of fact, a well written thesis on the Topic cannot be complete until the result of the presidential election is announced; thus it's practically impossible to find this topic online (in its entirety).

Nonetheless, thanks for taking out time to share your thoughts.

You know the result. what's the thesis about? Are you still with it or you are still on it.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kinibigdeal(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
Anugod:

Isele...i hope you have collected sha, she you heard what they told us in ikorodu today about our final payment
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Project400: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
joanana:

You know the result. what's the thesis about? Are you still with it or you are still on it.
We posted the Topic to attract interested persons. Currently, we haven't done any research on the Topic.
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by Anugod(f): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Isele...i hope you have collected sha, she you heard what they told us in ikorodu today about our final payment
I've not collected yet o. Been hearing that people are too much, wanted to wait a bit before going there. And please, what did they say about our payment abeg?
Re: Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs by kinibigdeal(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Anugod:
I've not collected yet o. Been hearing that people are too much, wanted to wait a bit before going there. And please, what did they say about our payment abeg?

As at yesterday, the long queue had reduce...is better you go today. About our payment, we were told that our total money remain 20k(10k for gov and 10k for presidential)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers / Governorship Election: PDP Candidate Loses To Ganduje At Own Polling Unit / N1.3 Trillion: 'Nigeria More Corrupt Now Than During My 5-Year Term' - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.