Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Happy Birthday Enegod!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Enegod!!! (8621 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:

Do I have to teach you everything. Ish is short for sh1t since nairaland does not allow it. There is nothing wrong in what I wrote.
and the site you inscribing hate is owned by a Nigerian grin

Mrs dactar shiiift your azz is causing unknown smell disorder in my nostrils shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
and the site you inscribing hate is owned by a Nigerian grin

Mrs dactar shiiift your azz is causing unknown smell disorder in my nostrils shocked
lol is this what you call hate. Boy I don't hate anyone. I have better things to do with my life and time then hate. I know I am talking to a kid. Sorry if I hurt your lil feelings. Goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
lol is this what you call hate. Boy I don't hate anyone. I have better things to do with my life and time then hate. I know I am talking to a kid. Sorry if I hurt your lil feelings. Goodbye
stop acting tough when you are an invertebrated cockroach..
#dont mess with 9jarians#
food for thought..
now fvvvck the fتck off my mentions pتssy
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by V0lv0(f): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly I don't hate my Ghanian brothers because we are all in the boat .

If Nigeria fails the countries around them would be fuccked and if any of the neighboring countries around Nigeria fails then you're sure that Nigeria is in for a very hard time and will end up much more worse .We need each other my dear and that is the crux of the matter.
my dear this is not about hate. The truth is we are all fkd up at the moment. Our politicians are screwing us over but constantly going on about Ghana's situation when you are more or less in a similar boat is kinda hypocritical and funny at the same time. That was all I said. I don't hate Nigerians, if I did I would not even be on your site. I agree with you about if Nigeria fails part. We just as a whole need to make better decisions and vote wisely because our future and kids future depends on it. You are a very sensible guy and I like to engage with people I can relate to intellectually and not frustrated immature he-goats. Thanks you are a refreshing addition to the countless childish goons on here

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
now what is this k-leged assዘole rantings about ..
you criticize my country and think you get away easily?
think again#

i've had enough for today...
now you could kindly use unfollow button.

nitwit..
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
now what is this k-leged assዘole rantings about ..
you criticize my country and think you get away easily?
think again#

i've had enough for today...
now you could kindly use unfollow button.

nitwit..
you and all4naija must be siamese twins. I would hate to think most Nigerian men are like you. It's okay to say bad about other people's countries but if they dare do it then all hell breaks lose
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
cocostrawberry:
you and all4naija must be siamese twins. I would hate to think most Nigerian men are like you. It's okay to say bad about other people's countries but if they dare do it then all hell breaks lose
O.k
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by ggrin(f): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enegod:
smacks her a** undecided
punched his b***undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by alberto2k(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
Happy birthday enegod... sorry i arrived here late man. God bless! cool
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
alberto2k:
Happy birthday enegod... sorry i arrived here late man. God bless! cool
thank you bruv...cool cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
ggrin:
punched his b***undecided
angry angry

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Truckpusher(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
V0lv0:
my dear this is not about hate. The truth is we are all fkd up at the moment. Our politicians are screwing us over but constantly going on about Ghana's situation when you are more or less in a similar boat is kinda hypocritical and funny at the same time. That was all I said. I don't hate Nigerians, if I did I would not even be on your site. I agree with you about if Nigeria fails part. We just as a whole need to make better decisions and vote wisely because our future and kids future depends on it. You are a very sensible guy and I like to engage with people I can relate to intellectually and not frustrated immature he-goats. Thanks you are a refreshing addition to the countless childish goons on here
Let's put Africa together and not African countries together.

I'm black and I have no choice than to remain black till I bite the dust.

Hating on my fellow black person is akin to hating myself and I hate to hate myself even with my flaws.
Trust me my sister , Africa will rise again .

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Vivly(f): 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
I didn't miss it.
Happy Birthday Enegod.
Remain Blessed.
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 11:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
Vivly:
I didn't miss it.
Happy Birthday Enegod.
Remain Blessed.
Thank you viv smiley

A big happy goofy smile is plastered on my face. You guys with your good wishes have given me that wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling.
Bless you all with heartfelt "Thank you"
vjsmiles, thanks once more cool
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Pdizzle(m): 7:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Hbd boss, one of the few I'm following
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by sweettease(f): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
Oops! I missed it, but it's never too late.
Happy belated birthday to you, wishing you a life that can only get better. kissXoxo kiss
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by vjsmiles: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Enegod:
Thank you viv smiley

A big happy goofy smile is plastered on my face. You guys with your good wishes have given me that wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling.
Bless you all with heartfelt "Thank you"
vjsmiles, thanks once more cool
my pleasure bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by ggrin(f): 7:57am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 8:05am On Mar 28, 2015
Pdizzle:
Hbd boss, one of the few I'm following
thanks bro...cool
Re: Happy Birthday Enegod!!! by Enegod(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2015
sweettease:
Oops! I missed it, but it's never too late.
Happy belated birthday to you, wishing you a life that can only get better. kissXoxo kiss
thanks sweery *kisses* kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cocktail-o-clock:when Two Nairalanders Meet. / Characteristics Of LUST? / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.