Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) (6638 Views)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / The Bro Code. / 10 'bro Code' Commandments Every Man Should Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by JayTeeA(f): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
A bro shud change the topic of this thread if its really for bros only... this topic is screaming GIRLS READ THIS!!!! counter thread loading.......

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Allwility: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
A bro does not sleep on the same bed as another bro.

Bros don’t touch each others hair.

A Bro never rents a chick flick.

When in doubt, ask your bros.

A Bro and a Brother are not the same thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dBard: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
boynigeria:
A sacred set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by among Bros.
The rules began as unwritten rules to follow but because of the
PUSSIfication of men haven't been followed properly and for
some men they needed to be spelled out in bold print.
So I will take yall through these rules 10 at a time.

1: Bros before hoes – A ‘hoe’ is defined as any woman that is not
your wife or any other direct family.

2: A bro is always allowed to do something stupid as long as his
bro’s are doing it.

3: If a bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when
fully grown.

4: Whether a Bro is into sports or not, a Bro picks a team and
supports them until his dying breath.

5: A bro shall not gaze at a naked bro, if for ANY reason a bro gets
naked, all other bros will act as if nothing is out of the ordinary,
averting their eyes away. If the towel drops, so do your eyes.

6: A bro never buys a bro cake, chocolate or any other sugary shiits for birthday

7: A bro is honor bound to aid his bros in moving house, DIY, and any
other physical labour. A cold, fresh shayo(soft drink in some cases) is always reward enough for helping.

8: If a bro leads a beer/food run, he is entitled to any and all left
over change.

9: A bro will not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro is
allowed to be vocal about her level of attractiveness.

10: A Bro shall not wear on his phone any pink coloured cover/casing or use a casing with teady

This is a necessary thread for all the young'uns out there.
These rules didn't need to be spelt out before, but these days...there's no code, no honor, nothing.
All u see are guys in skinny jeans, ultra groomed, in pink, yellow,purple colors running around selling out to the femmes.

terrible..
the old guard has changed, but d way d New guard is going......s.m.h

Any wonder why the romance section is filled with ridiculous threads of 'wat should I do??'.

Boys are just falling hands,legs and every other tin.

kudos@o.p

3 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:
Loving these codes. Bros before hoes

¤¤ Bros don't date another bros' chick (ex or current), it's just weird no matter the situation ¤¤

¤¤ Bros don't ditch each other in the presence of a hoe ¤¤
I see you...lipsrsealed
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

11. So true! I told my best friend I'll like to get married before I'm 28 if I have my way and his first response was ," Kaycee, you dey mad? No rush enter nonsense o!".

14. I lost a family member three years ago and my friend's only way of showing empathy was for us to go have a drink on his account.

GUYS...WE CAN BE SO WEIRD!

That's the good thing about us... Weird in a cool way.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Brugo:
grin

Barman. Kindly give that OP just 4 bottles of Heineken.
And one bottle of Magic Moment, to spice up the moment.cheesy
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Allwility:
A bro does not sleep on the same bed as another bro.

Bros don’t touch each others hair.

A Bro never rents a chick flick.

When in doubt, ask your bros.

A Bro and a Brother are not the same thing.
Spot on...

Sleep on the same bed? Seriously? Maka why? Gay-ish.
Touching of hair? WTF!
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
dBard:

This is a necessary thread for all the young'uns out there.
These rules didn't need to be spelt out before, but these days...there's no code, no honor, nothing.
All u see are guys in skinny jeans, ultra groomed, in pink, yellow,purple colors running around selling out to the femmes.

terrible..
the old guard has changed, but d way d New guard is going......s.m.h

Any wonder why the romance section is filled with ridiculous threads of 'wat should I do??'.

Boys are just falling hands,legs and every other tin.

kudos@o.p
The emboldened just made my night. cheesy It's really sad what guys are turning into.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
ABEngine:

Not in a country with full functioning liquor stores round the clock, or with the ingenious bros that can make cocktails out of water. Cake? Haba what will his girl friend get him?

I'm not saying you have to, all I'm saying is, it's not against the bro code.

Please check your BRO-HANDBOOK, Chapter 30, page 245, which reads thus:

"A Bro may on occasion treat his fellow bro to a family-like birthday if the occasion calls for it"
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Haba! Cake? Of all things na cake?

I smell a rat.cheesy

lol, nah only rat you dey smell, you for smell d whole forest nah.

Seriously though, it's not against the bro code, it just has to be applicable to a certain scenario.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by ABEngine(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

"A Bro may on occasion treat his fellow bro to a family-like birthday if the occasion calls for it"

Copy that boss
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by barackohandso(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
dmcdad:

I see you...lipsrsealed

Lol you get mouth
cheesy
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by barackohandso(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

It is weird though
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
GhostProtocol:

lol, nah only rat you dey smell, you for smell d whole forest nah.

Seriously though, it's not against the bro code, it just has to be applicable to a certain scenario.
Bro... Cake is just kinda weird. Why cake na? Na babes dey do all that on a normal day. If a guy go do such, it should either be from him(that is buying it himself) or from a babe.

E just dey somehow sha.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol you get mouth
cheesy
cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro... Cake is just kinda weird. Why cake na? Na babes dey do all that on a normal day. If a guy go do such, it should either be from him(that is buying it himself) or from a babe.

E just dey somehow sha.

barackohandso:

It is weird though

I feel you guys and if he has a girl then that's cool, she can get him a cake. Same for if he has his family with him.

In my house, no birthday is complete without a cake, that's just how we were raised. So when my homeboy who didn't have anyone with him had his bday, I got him a big cake in the morning. He just smirked like, "why is this dude getting me cake", but at the end, he ate it, together with the rest of our friends. That night we also went clubbing and had an awesome time.

So of course cake isn't necessary, it may even be frowned upon by some, but I stand once again to say that, it aint against the bro code.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by sarmiie(m): 12:32am On Mar 28, 2015
echobee:
Hmmmmmmm!

u just had to go and disobey the only rule meant for ladies there.....

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by tonyx4x44(m): 2:55am On Mar 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/1911095/guy-code-no-women-girls

topic done already with over 60 guy codes
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 3:12am On Mar 28, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I feel you guys and if he has a girl then that's cool, she can get him a cake. Same for if he has his family with him.

In my house, no birthday is complete without a cake, that's just how we were raised. So when my homeboy who didn't have anyone with him had his bday, I got him a big cake in the morning. He just smirked like, "why is this dude getting me cake", but at the end, he ate it, together with the rest of our friends. That night we also went clubbing and had an awesome time.

So of course cake isn't necessary, it may even be frowned upon by some, but I stand once again to say that, it aint against the bro code.
Well... I guess there are some few exceptions then, like in your case. It's all good.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by nairalife2013(m): 5:34am On Mar 28, 2015
figo05:

Female version plz
females dont hav rules...they never grow up, being babies all thier life!

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Cashio(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2015
kolawaxxy:
In addendum, A BRO SHALL NEVER ASK A FELLOW BRO "how was your night?"
gbam...totally annoying

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2015
nairalife2013:
females dont hav rules...they never grow up, being babies all thier life!

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by AbuMikey(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Strictly Strict! cool

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Cashio:
gbam...totally annoying
Ha ha ha ha ha. Like WTF! How I wan take start the question sef?

Me: Bro how far (Good Morning)?
Bro: (Good morning) Mehn, your guy balance ooooo. How e dey go na?
Me: Bruv, you don see us na. How today wan be na?
Bro: You know how e dey go na. We go run that levels...cheesy

I dey imagine how "how was your night wan fit-in in that convo"

Na wa oooooo.

1 Like

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2015
double-post.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by boynigeria(m): 8:13am On Mar 28, 2015
21: A Bro never wears pink.

22: In a case of two hustling Bros sharing same bed, the Bros shall keep a distance of at least 9 inches away from each other to avoid some gay shiits.

23: A Bro never applies cream on another Bro.

24: If a Bro asks another Bro to keep a secret, he shall take that
secret to his grave.

25: A Bro shows up at another Bro’s party with at least one more unit
of alcohol than he plans to drink.

26: If a Bro, for whatever reason must drive another Bro’s car, he
shall not adjust the preprogrammed radio stations.

27: If two Bros get into a heated argument over something and one
says something out of line, the other shall not expect him to take it
back or apologize, that’s what women do.

28: A Bro ALWAYS enhances another Bro’s job description when
introducing him.

29: If a Bro is driving ahead of another Bro, he is required to attempt to overtake him as a joke.

30: If a Bro's roommate is having a babe over, the Bro is required to find another place to spend the night but in a case where he's stucked in the room with his Bro and the chic, he is required to pretend to be asleep when his Bro pokes the chic( ofcourse, you can peep).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by boynigeria(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
31: When your bro’s girlfriend inquires about his whereabouts you
know nothing, always.

32: When a bro designates you as his wingman, you may not fail him.
This is the most important role a bro may play for a bro, and may
not be violated or debauched.

33: You must always do whatever is in your power to stop a bro from
soiling himself with a poor looking girl. Unless the bro is able to
stand up, look you in the eye, and articulate that he is not high. Then you are absolved of any responsibility.

34: When a bro pays for all the alcohol for an occasion himself, this
must be made known to all present and made out to be the greatest
feat ever observed in human history. A bro may skip out on kicking in
for beer if he has done this recently.

35: Love thy father and mother. A bro will never ever get with a bro’s
biological mother or sister. Step sisters and mothers are fair game.

36: When a bro is showing his bro’s his new ride, he is always required
to open the hood and showcase the contents. All bros present are
required to admire the content, even if they know nothing about cars or the car is crap.

37: A bro shall never make another bro ashamed for hooking up with
a girl. Even if she was truly ugly, a bro will make excuses for his
bro. Example, “you were drunk so…”

38: A bro will never let another bro drive drunk. Space must always
be found or made for a drunk bro who needs to leave. If necessary,
the theft of phone and keys shall be done for his own good.
(exception: a designated group drunk driver exists, this bro has
mastered the art of driving under the influence and has proven his
worth)

39: A bro will never allow another bro to drunk dial or txt a girl. No
exceptions to this rule. When a bro is truly smashed and his girl calls,
the phone will be confiscated until a sober state of mind is achieved.

40: All things done by a drunk bro must be forgiven. No
exceptions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by realmindz: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2015
a bro keeps bro's side chicks secret to main chick

bros fight but act all cool when their chicks are around

a true bro will never try to intimidate, run down or outshine his fellow bro in the presence of chicks
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 9:04am On Mar 28, 2015
boynigeria:
21: A Bro never wears pink.

22: In a case of two hustling Bros sharing same bed, the Bros shall keep a distance of at least 9 inches away from each other to avoid some gay shiits.

23: A Bro never applies cream on another Bro.

24: If a Bro asks another Bro to keep a secret, he shall take that
secret to his grave.

25: A Bro shows up at another Bro’s party with at least one more unit
of alcohol than he plans to drink.

26: If a Bro, for whatever reason must drive another Bro’s car, he
shall not adjust the preprogrammed radio stations.

27: If two Bros get into a heated argument over something and one
says something out of line, the other shall not expect him to take it
back or apologize, that’s what women do.

28: A Bro ALWAYS enhances another Bro’s job description when
introducing him.

29: If a Bro is driving ahead of another Bro, he is required to attempt to overtake him as a joke.

30: If a Bro's roommate is having a babe over, the Bro is required to find another place to spend the night but in a case where he's stucked in the room with his Bro and the chic, he is required to pretend to be asleep when his Bro pokes the chic( ofcourse, you can peep).
@ Number 23, WTF!!! That is the full definition of gay. Jeez!
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by dmcdad: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2015
realmindz:
a bro keeps bro's side chicks secret to main chick

bros fight but act all cool when their chicks are around

A true bro will never try to intimidate, run down or outshine his fellow bro in the presence of chicks

Very true.
Re: THE BRO CODE (female Do Not Even Think About Opening This Topic) by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2015
boynigeria:
A sacred set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by among Bros.
The rules began as unwritten rules to follow but because of the
PUSSIfication of men haven't been followed properly and for
some men they needed to be spelled out in bold print.
So I will take yall through these rules 10 at a time.

1: Bros before hoes – A ‘hoe’ is defined as any woman that is not
your wife or any other direct family.

2: A bro is always allowed to do something stupid as long as his
bro’s are doing it.

3: If a bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when
fully grown.

4: Whether a Bro is into sports or not, a Bro picks a team and
supports them until his dying breath.

5: A bro shall not gaze at a naked bro, if for ANY reason a bro gets
naked, all other bros will act as if nothing is out of the ordinary,
averting their eyes away. If the towel drops, so do your eyes.

6: A bro never buys a bro cake, chocolate or any other sugary shiits for birthday

7: A bro is honor bound to aid his bros in moving house, DIY, and any
other physical labour. A cold, fresh shayo(soft drink in some cases) is always reward enough for helping.

8: If a bro leads a beer/food run, he is entitled to any and all left
over change.

9: A bro will not sleep with another bro’s sister. However, a bro is
allowed to be vocal about her level of attractiveness.

10: A Bro shall not wear on his phone any pink coloured cover/casing or use a casing with teady
A bro shall not share some intimate things he must have done with his hoe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Ojo / I Can't Stand Black Americans / In Uyo, Guys No Longer Marry City Girls, But Village Girls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.