Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole (1084 Views)

Soldiers Training For Operation 'Crocodile Smile' (Photos) / Buhari Storms Ogun For ‘operation 40-40’ - / Chad Army Vehicles Head For Cameroon To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by pendy79: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Authorities of the 4 Brigade of the Nigerian Army has allegedly secured donation of 13 Hilux van by Israeli construction giant, Reynolds Construction Company, for the purpose of monitoring Saturday’s Presidential and National Assembly elections in Edo state.

Edo State Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, who disclosed this on Friday while briefing journalists in Benin, said the deal was secured through the Minister of Works, Architect Mike Onolememen.

The governor said the information at his disposal showed that the vehicles would be used to carry soldiers without uniform to intimidate and harass voters.

He however stressed that Edo people would resist such move.

“We have intelligence that the Minister of Works, Mike Onolememen deployed 14 vehicles (Hilux) to the premises of RCC. Thirteen of them were transferred to the headquarters of the 4 Brigade yesterday,” Oshiomhole revealed, adding that, he has expressed his concern to the Brigade Commander, Brigadier-Gen. Olajide Laleye that it was improper to accept such vehicles.

The governor who spoke shortly after the close of the State Security Council meeting, said the Brigade Commander had explained that he actually approached RCC for transport logistics assistance.

Oshiomhole who condemned such move, regretted that the Brigade did not approach the State Government for such assistance and that Isrealis should not be the ones to provide security for Nigeria, described the action of the Brigade as “inappropriate.”

The Governor also said that he drew the attention of the Brigade Commander to the action of Brigadier-Gen. Odidi of the Nigeria Army School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (EME) who was allegedly openly canvassing votes for President Jonathan from soldiers, telling them to vote for him, “because PDP was their paymaster.”

While confirming deployment of soldiers to his village, Iyamho to intimidate him, Comrade Oshiomhole said “I am at my best when I am intimidated.”

He also alleged that the PDP has planned to use security operatives to intimidate and harass APC leaders in the state, disclosing that the party Chairman in Orhiomnwon, Matthew Ehigie’s house was on Thursay seached by policemen.

Governor Oshiomhole, however appreciated the peaceful manner political parties and candidates in the state conducted their campaigns and urged them to sustain the tempo during today,s elections to achieve what he called “the Edo culture one man one vote.”

He called on the people of the state to come out en-masse to cast their votes for their preferred candidates, pointing out that election was not war.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/27/israeli-company-supplying-army-vehicles-for-operation-oshiomhole/
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by ozoigbondu: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oshi-M-Ole is as usual overheating the suitation at hand.The millitary has been deployed to all part of nigeria there are two hulix van patrolling my street now.What is wrong with the millitary actions israel makes reputable vehicles that can stand the test of time.

2 Likes

Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make dem buy d vehicle from islamic people we no sabi anytin from before lipsrsealed?
Jews cun Isrealli are inventors unlike d muslimz counterpart
Oshiomhole u better use ya brain
Vote transformation
Vote jonathan
As ya vote for jonathan may ya life be fully transformed, Amin
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by pendy79: 8:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Every plots and plans to scuttle the process keeps failing or there is always a leakage of the plans to the APC.

Its a pity the PDP does not know the way this present Government is resented by the same military that it plan to use to disrupt the election.
is the soldier's wife not going to same market with other citizens, are his children not going to same school with others, are his brothers not victim of the same failed health care system.

They can plot but God will always beat them in their games
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by pendy79: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Beats imagination when your Army commander confirms he ask a foreign contracting firm to donate vehicle for his use when the State government was not deem fit to be asked.

I guess these are the Broadcast Jamming Vehicles to be used to block coverage of the Card reader knowing the EXPERTISE of Israelis in espionage activities
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by MRLINGTON(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Them dey try

We'll still win

Sai Buhari
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by IVORY2009(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
The question is why is APC too quick to shout? I far for my country Nigeria, if this news is true @ the end of the day, military men are not suppose to be partisan.
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by Trailblazer1(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
[b] Oshiomole is trying to wipe up religious sentiments few hours to the Election

Evil tactics from [/b]APC
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by unphilaz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
read on sanusi vs public on unaccounted billions and hear what buhari has to say

https://www.nairaland.com/2221313/whistleblower-sanusi-vs-news-public#32072348
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by Trailblazer1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
pendy79:
Beats imagination when your Army commander confirms he ask a foreign contracting firm to donate vehicle for his use when the State government was not deem fit to be asked.

I guess these are the Broadcast Jamming Vehicles to be used to block coverage of the Card reader knowing the EXPERTISE of Israelis in espionage activities
even if you are paid to post and spread this bullshi.t don't you have a conscience?
May you reap what you're sowing

1 Like

Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by Ashleyma77(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
That means the incoming President will have a national armoury supplier when he assumes office.good revelation.

march4buhar
like for buhari
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by pendy79: 9:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:

even if you are paid to post and spread this bullshi.t don't you have a conscience?
May you reap what you're sowing

What really are you venting about? what's with your hyperventilation? the bullshit here is your craziness and stupidity. If you don't agree with my personal opinion, why not put up your own or did I make it compulsory you agree with my thoughts.

Definitely I'm gonna reap what I sow, Amen. I pray you don't reap what you have sown since reaping where one sow is a taboo in your lineage
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by appini: 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Osho should go finish his beer and let normal people hear word.
Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by obamartins(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Once u carry the broom, u lose ur sense of reasoning. APC preparing excuses for impending defeat.

1 Like

Re: Isreali Company Supplying Army Vehicles For Operation - Oshiomhole by pendy79: 7:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Wetin concern Israel with our election.that our military will go beg them for vans when there is a FG and SG that should be ones to provide any logistic need.

Who doesn't know the rationale behind this sound fishy and dubious.

(1) (Reply)

APC Indirectly Instigating Violence As#babanowthatyouarethere Trends(screenshots / Between Obasanjo And Jonathan, Who Stands Greater In The Pages Of History? / Senate Presidency: David Mark Begs APC, Party Chieftains Says No Way As Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.