Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (66035 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by An0nimus: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
malachee:
Guy are you OK? Don't you know that after God is ur mother. Maybe is ur wife Dat is feeding u sha
Is it supposed to be his mum feeding him?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
I love my wife and has two young children with her but this whole issue has complicated things.
What should I do? Your candid advice and suggestions will be appreciated.

@ perfectionist
The way you handle this issue will

1. Make or break your marriage
2. Decide the position of your wife in that home forever

The Bible says honor your father and mother and The same Bible asks you to cleave to your wife.
You can do both now that this has happened ,there needs to be a solution
You need to standup and protect your wife from your family.
The mere fact that you are asking what to do tells me you believe your wife is a good woman who was provoked and caused to react.
Do not rob salt on your wife's own pain by even entertaining any of the requests from your family
She was wronged here first and foremost

I have shared my own MIL story here and I wish your wife could read it
I never had physical fights with my MIL But she provoked me to the max and if at that point she slapped me,I am certain I may have slapped her back and I am not a violent person at all.
My MIL and I are close today and that was because my husband handled it well.
This is what he did

1.He went home to Nigeria and all his siblings were very angry that I " threw his mom out of the house" and called her a witch.No one cared about the verbal assaults I endured for 4 months before ever responding and the mental torture.My husband knew the full story not them
You must know the full story here
Search your heart,has your wife not consistently reported mama's ill behavior towards her to you?Have you not seen your mom do and say ugly things to her?Did your wife come into your home disliking your mom?
You know the answers so that ought to guide your action.
So go to your family and listen to all they have to say,don't say much,just listen to them and listen to your mother too.You don't have to tell wife all that was said or anything said at all.

2. My husband came back to the USA and asked me ,actually pleaded with me to apologize to his mom because my words hurt her and he loves him mom a lot.
So go to your wife,acknowledging her hurt and plead with her to apologize to your mom.He did that and allowed me to apologize at my own time.It took me about 18 months to do it.I had to be ready.And I apologized over the phone with these words
" mama,I want to say that I am sorry if anything I said in the course of your visit,offended you, forgive me"
I said those words and the response was more insult and name callings but since I wasn't angry and had truly forgiven,I didn't respond back in anger.
Guess what?
Her children who were present with her heard what she told me and they got mad at her and started apologizing to me for her harsh words.
I will call and wish her happy Mother's Day
I will call and tell her how the kids were doing.i will send her gifts at Christmas.
What did I gain?

The love and respect of my husband
The love of my brothers and sisters in law
The love of my mother in law

I hope this helps.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
san316:

I agree with this dude. Compel your wife to apologise to your mum and let her promise never to allow what happened repeat itself. I think you gave your wife too much freedom to warrant her exchanging blows with your mum. You must spell it out for her to know that your mum is above her in terms of age and position. You can get another wife but not another mother.

So you have to be stern in addressing your wife instead of divorce.
what on earth do u mean by he gave his wife too much freedom??....who says husbands are the ones to dish out freedom to their wives??.....stupid African trad dat won't stop annoying me ......gave her too much freedom indeed..... rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by olexy4real(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
My Dad didn't Talk to his mother and his siblings for 16yrs until she died and he wasn't even moved.... why?...she gave him same choice "your wife or me?" And knowing the kinda women his wife(my mum) and his mother were he gladly chose his wife over her and his siblings took the side of his mum....and why all this? simply because my mum called her a Witch to her face!!.... and when my Dad was Confronted you know what he told his mum "if you didn't act like a witch she wouldn't call you one ".

What's my point?..... why would your mum slap a grown married woman if she wasn't looking for trouble?.... better stick to your wife..... your mama time don pass.... After the Bible sef talk am.

Hmmm!!! That's the kind of traits and lesson we pass down to the younger generation and we expect the world to be a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by aswani(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
My cosuin married from another tribe located in PH. I won't mention it so as not to derail the thread by waking up the tribalists. Even though my auntie is a nice woman, she was angry that his wife's relatives asked for too much, in order to attempt to stop the marraige, and my struggling cousin with the help of God fulfilled their wishes.

She showed my cousin's wife pepper and because of the wife's maturity and love for her husband, which sadly doesn't exist in your case, she tolerated it.

This wife we are taking about is the first born girl in her family and we know that in Nigeria, those ones na fire. She eventually walked out of the house after an incident. She didn't start fighting her MIL because 'her husband must cleave to her'.

Fast forward 15 years and 2 of them are like bread and butter. The few of us that know their history still cannot believe it.

If your story is true, please be wary of the advice from a few females here who are only matured sexually and not emotionally.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by RenewedMind: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Its been established that both your mother and wife were wrong to fight. Please bear in mind though, that neither you nor I knows what really happened, but unfortunately u seem to have chosen to believe the other women's story and have not told us what your wife's side of the story was. Was she fighting your mom, or was she defending herself from being beat up by your mom?

Nevertheless, this is what you need to understand.

Your mother is asking you to do this:
1. Give up on a woman you have committed and vowed to God to spend your life with.
2. Separate your children from their mother and subject them to a life of instability
3. Create an enormous amount of stress for yourself as a single parent. Yes, she may help you and/ or get someone to help you but you still bear the entire burden of providing for everyone and nurturing your own heart which if its not broken now, will be broken sooner or later when your wife is forced to move on to another relationship and you have to face that.
4. Give up your choice and preference for hers.

You need to step away emotionally from all of this and ask yourself some candid questions.

Whose interest is your mother looking out for in all of this? Has she made up her mind that for your peace of mind, she will love your wife as her child or is she trying to have her own way in your home...ie take whatever pictures she wants when she wants it, etc. Your mom appears to feel so entitled to what you own that she would hit your wife because she wasnt given pictures?

What kind of mother puts her own selfish need for control over her sons needs? What kind of mother threatens to withold her love and contact with her son if he doesn't obey her command.

Your decision is simpler than you think. You need to decide if you are the man and the maker of decisions in your home or if your mother is the one who decides how you run your home and who lives in it. I can make it even simpler...if you made a vow at your wedding, you now have to decide whether your commitment to obeying your mother supersedes your vow to God of for better for worse.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by YINKS89(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
What is the cause of the animosity between them?
Get to the root to solve the problem.

You know most of us Nigerians are superstitious.
I've heard people believe that one can use pictures to do juju for someone else. grin

What is your wife afraid of that she's not telling you?

Uncle you can't leave your wife for that reason.
Let her apologize to your mother for hitting her back and getting into a fight with her.
Na old woman she be o. What if she'd injured her seriously in the fight? Old people are fragile.
She could have tired to endure the slap and wait to tell you when you get back (easy to say I know).

As for your mom, when everything is settled you need to talk to her.
I know old people are revered, as such almost worshipped and can do no wrong in the eyes of traditional laws. Still she needs to be more peaceful. The pictures don't belong to her. Since she asked your wife and your wife said no, she should have waited until you got back to ask you instead of slapping your wife. Is your wife a riffraff that can be slapped anyhow? So annoying angry

She could have even asked you before you left since she knows she doesn't get along too well with your wife.

Those two ladies she brought to visit with her, why didn't they stop the fracas before you got there?
I'm suspecting them.

For her to slap her DIL in the presence of visitors means it has been decided that she has and deserves no respect in your house. Sad.

Pls set the boundaries in your home o.

I don't know why women won't let their sons have peace in their marriages.
bae if sm1 does dat 2 ma mum she'll leave coz I knw ma mum. Vewi well she won't gt mad @ sm1 4 no reason.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Imoy:

Are u for real?

A good wife should have suggested printing a copy for her MIL instead of bluntly refusing her MIL to take it.

And No reason on dis life is justifiable for a wife to hit her MIL, no reason at all.

If na me, d love I get for my wife go reduce to 89%
a good wife my foot.....how about a good MIL??....won't she be good to d DIL and not make troubles first??.....stupid

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by emelia: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ok
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

If my wife loves me, she will not do that. Once she does that, I'm sure she's prepared to leave the house too.

Stop acting like pussies.
if u too love ur wife, u won't support ur mum slapping her for whatsoever reason......stupid customs dat will always require dat the wife do everything to make her man happy only for the husband to do exactly wat he likes.....rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
anitank:
Mother in-laws can be very wicked and controlling. As far as I'm concerned your wife can't be blamed at all, she must have been pushed too hard she couldn't take it any longer. What did your mother come to your house with her sister and friend to do? They came to start a fight! And they patiently waited for you to leave the house to initiate one. I'm glad she was strong enough to show them who the boss was

If your wife didn't respect you or your mother, she wouldn't have called you before the fight escalated, my opinion. Mother in-laws should learn to stop sticking their noses where they don't belong, not every wife cares about tradition.

If your mother cannot love and respect your wife after she's had two of her grandchildren, then she shouldn't expect same from her. She can't keep playing the perfect wife forever
exactly sis.....u r so on point....hypocrisy of the highest order from these silly trads

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by MadCow1: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
Psychoanalyzing this, we can observe where the wuss gene sprung off from to warrant all these "my wife is my life my mother can go to hell" nonsense. Ofcourse you are your hen-pecked( woman wrapper) father's son.... A flaming bastard would have had bigger balls and manhood.

I am indeed a woman wrapper, a mummy's boy and an all round lover of women. If that is what it means to be a wuss then I guess that is what I am.. No shame.

I am indeed a product of my father. His genes have served me well. He has been married for over 35 years and his model for his marriage has served him well.. I have been married for almost 3 years and I have not had any regrets about how I treat my wife. I laid down the law early on my wife and how she must be treated to my Parents and my siblings and they have all respected it and I have a happy home.

In the beginning, I had some very serious issues between my then fiancée and my mother and I stood by my fiancée and even told my mother that she was at liberty not to attend the wedding. The fact that I stood by her during those trying period has set the tone in my marriage. She knows that to me she is my lieutenant and that I would protect her from everyone including my siblings. Today, if my mother has any issues affecting my wife, she knows to bring it to me first and not go attack my wife. My sisters know where I place my wife and they also have learnt to respect her as such. Everybody is happy because the law has been laid down.

Now I expect no less from any man who would be marrying my sisters as well. If he knows that he would not hold her in the highest esteem, he should please go pick up a street girl or somebody who has no esteem to rubbish.

The size of a mans balls is not the measure of his manhood. A man is measured by how well he provides, protects and governs his home. His home being his wife and kids..

If you are not ready to be married, stay single..

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by kandiikane(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have lived in a compound before with a land lord and his two wives and kids who use to fight and quarrel almost everyday. The first wife was quite calm but the second wife was absolutely bat crazy, she was soo hateful and jealous and she would always find trouble with every woman in the compound. These women were my grandmother's age so I would assume around early 40s. Point I am making is that, mother, wife or not some women are just dark inside. We even suspected this woman to be doing juju). I mean as a wife, she had no respect for anyone and no one respected her either, this same woman will become a mother inlaw one day(probably is, who knows). She is a wife and she is a mother in law, moral of the story is some wives deserve no respect and some mother inlaws also deserve none. Some wives deserve that slap and some mothers in law deserves to be scratched(by whom I do not know).
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Vision4God: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
blesoh:

beautiful comment.my MIL takes permission b4 anyth.respect is reciprocal nt frm one side.
In another life i want to hv same MIL cos shez more than a mother to me.wen a mother hates ur wife she wont even see d good side of ur wife cos shez blinded by hatred.

Hhhmmmm so sweet and great.
God bles u blesoh.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
onoja12:
i can see you come from the same line as the woman,but fact remains,any woman who doesn't respect her husbands parents but respect her own,can not be said to be a wife,rather a woman on a mission,and my people say that is just the beginning,if she gets away with that,she would set her eyes on bigger embarrassment. my mother can not kill me after all she left and raised me before the wife sew me that she wants to marry.so what can you say is your excuse for holding a picture of my family.the answer is simple trouble maker.

Now if you give your mother free hands in my house,how much more my own mother when am the head of the house,anyway you look at this the wife has brought out her true colors and it must be contained before it causes a bigger problem.

I would give you a story,true life.where i come from the first son of the house becomes king once his father passes on.so time back the king passed on and the elders traveled to go and inform the first son that his father has passed on and he should come and prepare to be crowned,when they got there,the tradition is that once people come you first offer them water to drink,then give them food pending when your husband can attend to them.but rather when they got to the eldest sons house,the wife asses them to be poor people therefore she kept them out for hours,after allowing them in she just walk away without greeting them because she heard they came from the village.to cut the long story short after a while the elders stood up and walked out of the house,they told her to inform her husband that they have seen his wife,then they went straight to the house of the second son,his wife immediately offered them water and food before the husband came and they told him that they as elders have agreed that he be made king rather than his elder brother.he was made king when the elder brother heard he wanted to start a fight,they asked him why he is just coming and didn't his wife tell him that they came to this house or didn't she deliver there message.let me stop there the idea is his lineage lost out and this is no story,they had to make the elder brother a third class king to keep the peace but under his younger brother.

Women who don't know the beginning of anything want to claim more knowledge then does who have been there before them would end up destroying there husbands

ur story has nothing to do with the issue at hand.....did the wife throw her MIL out?....did she not welcome her well ??...was she the first to strike??.....pls read the whole story before dishing out ur advice ...abeg

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:

I am indeed a woman wrapper, a mummy's boy and an all round lover of women. If that is what it means to be a wuss then I guess that is what I am.. No shame.

I am indeed a product of my father. His genes have served me well. He has been married for over 35 years and his model for his marriage has served him well.. I have been married for almost 3 years and I have not had any regrets about how I treat my wife. I laid down the law early on my wife and how she must be treated to my Parents and my siblings and they have all respected it and I have a happy home.

In the beginning, I had some very serious issues between my then fiancée and my mother and I stood by my fiancée and even told my mother that she was at liberty not to attend the wedding. The fact that I stood by her during those trying period has set the tone in my marriage. She knows that to me she is my lieutenant and that I would protect her from everyone including my siblings. Today, if my mother has any issues affecting my wife, she knows to bring it to me first and not go attack my wife. My sisters know where I place my wife and they also have learnt to respect her as such. Everybody is happy because the law has been laid down.

Now I expect no less from any man who would be marrying my sisters as well. If he knows that he would not hold her in the highest esteem, he should please go pick up a street girl or somebody who has no esteem to rubbish.

The size of a mans balls is not the measure of his manhood. A man is measured by how well he provides, protects and governs his home. His home being his wife and kids..

If you are not ready to be married, stay single..

You are not a cow and you shall not be mad in Jesus name

If there was a next life ,after marrying azubuike in this life and enjoying it,I will say let me marry you grin

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by An0nimus: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
@Madcow1

#Respekt.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
smiley tnx

babyosisi:

I was afraid common sense had left the forum till I read this
Thank you Lord

Still reading

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:

I am not a perfectionist like the OP, I am a realist.

His wife has not left him so there is no point assuming the worst. And just so you know mothers do abuse their kids and even abandon them so let's stop painting mothers to be saints. Secondly every mother is a wife as well (assuming she was married) so technically they are both equal in status.

Mother's should be forgiven I agree but that also means mothers are not above making mistakes.

In this case, his mother was wrong on all counts and the mature thing would be for her to apologise to his wife for coming into her home to cause such chaos.

You must understand that this is a matter of principle for me. My mother always advised me to never take sides with anyone Including her against my wife as that can cause bigger problems in my marriage than I can ever understand.

Any man who can't place his wife above his immediate family does not understand the sacred institution of marriage and has no business being married.

I would give you classic cases involving my own paternal grandma and my mum but this is not about me. But the one lesson I learnt from that case was that my Dad never sided with his mum and after the quarrel had stayed for so long, both women resolved their differences and became so close that my grandma would always go to my mum to get whatever she wanted from my dad.

If a man allows his mother to rule over his wife inside her home, then he shouldn't be surprised when his wife acts like a single woman because that is not how a man covers his wife.
geezzz!!!...I'm falling all the more.......woooow.....I actually said I wasn't gonna marry an African but u've just given me hope......pls do enjoy ur marriage......u deserve it

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
NmaGOD44:
if u too love ur wife, u won't support ur mum slapping her for whatsoever reason......stupid customs dat will always require dat the wife do everything to make her man happy only for the husband to do exactly wat he likes.....rubbish

The same people calling the wife names will also applaud the husband had he come back to pummel his wife after hearing this story
They will be the same people to hail him for beating up a wife that verbally insults him
The culture is messed up
Culture where an inlaw from the man's end feels he/ she has more rights than a woman in her own house

The wife's mom won't come there and demand or take a property in the house and slap the son inlaw when he refuses
And if the wife's mother attacked him in the manner his mom attacked the wife and he retaliates,the same posters will congratulate him on being a man and ask why he didn't throw his wife out also with her mother.

And we wonder why Nigeria is messed up
The way people think in that space is messed up
Bosses beat up their subordinates
Governors slap their assistants and whip them with koboko
Madams slap their drivers and kick their servants
Teachers strike and hit their students
Anyone in authority can beat anyone and the person will kneel to beg sef
The police will beat up and shoot down anyone they feel like
The culture is used to stoopidity
The answers here don't surprise me at all
They don't know any better

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:

[s]

If you are not ready to be married, stay single.. [/s]
Sob story of an irritant Woman prick...Better not infect the OP with your disease as his case is far more different and will need balls of steel to resolve.Else his life will be governed by mad women,a condition we observe you're very comfortable with.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Also remember to ask her how she would feel if she was denied pictures of her grandchildren.

Also teach her not to run her mouth like a sloth.
now don't be foolish....did u ever read where she was said to have ran her mouth like a sloth??....evils

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by christabeli: 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
julietchic:

u have said it all, some mother in law are wicked and like wise their daughter.oo

mine don't have any problem bt her duaghter is wicked she monitor the amount of food I eat( the food dat hubby bght ) she is married bt hardly stay in her husband house when ever they return and will not bring anything whie coming. this lady is lazy even to bath her only son is a big work to her talk more of cooking as I write dis nw she is still sleeping and will wake up monitoring me. I have ask to give me patience heart.
But of course she is not here to defend herself. Your description of her shows bitterness. And that says a lot.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by blesoh(f): 1:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Vision4God:

Hhhmmmm so sweet and great.
God bles u blesoh.
amen n bless u too.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
NmaGOD44:
now don't be foolish....did u ever read where she was said to have ran her mouth like a sloth??....evils
...please, don't allow anyone work you up. Let him continue and hopefully act out same if faced with such.

Good to know there still exist sane men here...kudos @madcow1, Babyosisi and you too. Hope these will guide Op in making his decision.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by MadCow1: 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
Sob story of an irritant Woman prick...Better not infect the OP with your disease as his case is far more different and will need balls of steel to resolve.Else his life will be governed by mad women,a condition we observe you're very comfortable with.

Coming from someone who see nothing wrong in a mother in Law assaulting her daughter in law over the photos of her daughter in laws child in her daughter in Laws house.. grin

You keep calling me a woman prick and that is supposed to be an insult? undecided grin

You are a funny young man.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Women are evil. Just ignore them, they will sort themselves out.

Meanwhile, for those that want already made statistics projects, call or Whatsapp me...
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
iiichidodo:
don't b a sadist pls......jerk

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
NmaGOD44:

Ever asked yourself why you're still single?

Feminist.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 1:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
chimkaire:
...please, don't allow anyone work you up. Let him continue and hopefully act out same if faced with such.

Good to know there still exist sane men here...kudos @madcow1, Babyosisi and you too. Hope these will guide Op in making his decision.
thanks dear.....some people are just too egocentric for my liking......spoiling the beautiful image of other sane Africans

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by iiichidodo: 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
NmaGOD44:
don't b a sadist pls......jerk
Why don't you go powder your nose?..Fishbrained b**tch.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NmaGOD44(f): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Ever asked yourself why you're still single?

Feminist.
go and cool off, pls.......ur blood is too hot....u should reside in the jungle cos that's exactly where u belong with such archaic thoughts

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife / I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.