Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

3 Things You Should Do After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things You Should Do After Sex (12258 Views)

Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Fvck love bae! I'm not a victim of love. . .

God, Money, Kush and Children, that's what i deal with, but wife! God forbid

Are we that bad
Lol i'll change ur mind in a heart beat ...
Dont think uve met theright lady that knocked the orijin out of u grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by imsuboi(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2015
Tapout:

unfortunately, it happens..u look good kiss....the 2nd frame got my attention for a moment tho wink

undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Tapout(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2015
imsuboi:

undecided

grin ..I was expecting this

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Mcbussy(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

if that's ur ukwu in d pix...i swear nah u i vote for cheesy grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

if that is ur ukwu in d pix...i swaer nah u i vote for cheesy grin

Lol rokiatu one bigg pass my own oh
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Are we that bad
Lol i'll change ur mind in a heart beat ...
Dont think uve met theright lady that knocked the orijin out of u grin
Lol. . . i swear to drunk! there is no lady that can change me.
I've been blindfolded by that so called love before but now, it can never repeat itself.

I'm not a drunkard so don't think I'm that addicted to orijin, i jez love the drink, datz all.

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Mcbussy(m): 9:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol rokiatu one bigg pass my own oh

true, but she gat excess pad...it hinders performance wink grin
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Lol. . . i swear to drunk! there is no lady that can change me.
I've been blindfolded by that so called love before but now, it can never repeat itself.

I'm not a drunkard so don't think I'm that addicted to orijin, i jez love the drink, datz all.

Lol i know ....

Could tell uve been hurt in the past n men find it harder to let go ..

But i know u will marry lol u'll b looking back at this thread with ur wife laughing .
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

true, but she gat excess pads...it hinders performance wink grin

U guys ehhh no pleasing u lol
Especially nl guys very picky

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by lolaxavier(m): 9:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
What if its like a one night stand... Behind a bush or club or something...
How will they do all these thing

Or it a guide for couples?

U will stay curdled na ni
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

U will stay curdled na ni

Lol
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice chting to u guys . Well most wink
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Lol i know ....

Could tell uve been hurt in the past n men find it harder to let go ..

But i know u will marry lol u'll b looking back at this thread with ur wife laughing .
I pray ooo. . .
What do i really need a wife for
Nothing!!!

She will jez stand as a liability to me.

I will rather have some babymamas that will help me in the lashing aspect coz that the only thing i see useful in having a wife wink
(no offeince)

Fvckin same pvssy everyday is so annoying
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by lolaxavier(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
Nice chting to u guys . Well most wink

I'm here.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Mcbussy(m): 9:31am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

U guys ehhh no pleasing u lol
Especially nl guys very picky

its not about nl guys...there's a degree to everything in life.

No matter how catchy a big booty appears. At a point, bigger becomes too big and smaller can bcome too small... there's need for equilibrium. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by lolaxavier(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

I pray ooo. . .
Nothing!!!

I will rather have some babymamas that will help me in the lashing aspect coz that the only thing i see useful in having a wife wink
(no offeince)

Hmmmm...guy I bow ooo.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

Hmmmm...guy I bow ooo.
You need not to bow bro, everyone with his own policy wink

staying single is the best.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Mcbussy(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

I pray ooo. . .
Nothing!!!

(no offeince)

thats negative thinking bro...a woman completes u and represents most of the missing attributes in u.

About bleeping same kitten, bro u'll get to a stage where u wish to have 1 ultimate kitten...1 thats going to respond only to ur willy,one thats going to seem like it was made specially for u. grin

do u know how it feels when its like God intentionally created sum1 just to fit into ur life?...i've felt it before.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by lolaxavier(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

You need not to bow bro, everyone with his own policy wink

staying single is the best.

I respect your policy sir...
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by sleeknick: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Who kari my slippers from my dormot!? angry
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

thats negative thinking bro...a woman completes u and represents most of the missing attributes in u.

About bleeping same kitten, bro u'll get to a stage where u wish to have 1 ultimate kitten...1 thats going to respond only to ur willy,one thats going to seem like it was made specially for u. grin

do u know how it feels when its like God intentionally created sum1 just to fit into ur life?...i've felt it before.
That's you bro, As for me, i need no specially designed pvssy, i love change of taste. . .

And please, what the main reason for having a wife?
you said she will complete me grin grin grin

Lwkm, it seems you don't know my own definition of marriage, lemme tell you;

Marriage is the beginning of men problems and the end of problems to ladies. . .

When everything seems good, you have rest of mind, you gat nothing to bother about and you feel as if you gat the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a wife!

then everything ruins

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by imsuboi(m): 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Tapout:

grin ..I was expecting this

grin madman
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Yehman(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
lolaxavier:

Some studies have shown that what happens within those few moments after intimacy, actually determines the fate of your relationship.

Sex doesn't end after orgasm; it actually extends into those last few minutes as the embers of passion dies down.

While pre-intimacy is the prelude to sex, cuddling and just staying put are also part of doing the deed.

Some studies have shown that what happens within those few moments after intimacy, actually determines the fate of your relationship.

With that in mind, here are three things you and your spouse should do after a nice round of rolling in the hay.

1.Spooning: This is a nice after play move. This position brings you two closer to each other, as you savour that last bit of your sexual encounter. While you're closely ensconced together, you can stroke your lover's hair and caress him/her with your fingertips. Remember to switch positions as you enjoy this priceless moment.

2.Staying down: After going down on your partner, and he/she has climaxed, try staying down for a little longer. This will definitely increase the pleasure. And it goes for both men and women.

3.Pillow talk: This it the moment when you and your partner open up to each other about what drives you wild, where and how he/she should touch you to take you to the peak of your climax. For those who are seriously involved, this is also a time to discuss your relationship extensively and plan for the future. If you are not big on serious talks at a time such as this, then you can just whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears till sleep comes.

Stage 3 is when u promise heaven and earth, bicycle u no get. Wait ooo! my partner pushes me away immediately after orgasm
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Phikom(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

That's you bro, As for me, i need no specially designed pvssy, i love change of taste. . .

And please, what the main reason for having a wife?
you said she will complete me grin grin grin

Lwkm, it seems you don't know my own definition of marriage, lemme tell you;

Marriage is the beginning of men problems and the end of problems to ladies. . .

When everything seems good, you have rest of mind, you gat nothing to bother about and you feel as if you gat the world in your hands, the devil will jez come and give you a wife!

then everything ruins
u ve got a weird sense of orientation...
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by feldido(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
All what the Op said really helps strengthen a rship, if you value your mate/gf/bf/spouse you wont just jump off the bed like she's a LovePeddler.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mcbussy:

its not about nl guys...there's a degree to everything in life.

No matter how catchy a big booty appears. At a point, bigger becomes too big and smaller can bcome too small... there's need for equilibrium. grin

Lol nah wah oh

U guys make up ur mind tho ,, nah big yash u want or nah small one... But its true some ppl just like moderate stuff
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Hmm
nawa o
sorry miss, by any chance are u a Great Ife?
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
GOD, why you never dash me wife make i begin the enjoy this kind thing nah?
undecided
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by ngmgeek(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:
What if its like a one night stand... Behind a bush or club or something...
How will they do all these thing

Good Point! Also, what if the location of this encounter is in the home of her parents? Do you think the man will have the audacity to try these things? Doing any or all the above may get the man quicker to the hospital, grave or hell.
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Mekzmoney(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
A lot of piple do it there? Were do u live my dear? Maybe I will relocate to ur place grin... If I would cum 4u if i cnt get sum1 around. I knw u ve nt done it buh there's always a 1st tym cheesy
Lala247:

Im not never had one to be honest .
So just cuz i asked him to exp,ain more means i don it... Take it ur not very bright .
I ask questions due to where i live .. Alot of ppl do it here some dont see it as nothing ... . In the west things like that happen .. Go out get drunk turn up n cant even remember what they did.
There might b ppl doing it but wont comment or ask cuz of ppl like u ..

Im just asking a question its a discussion right . Has to b a biased person dont u think ..

N im not a sheep n up ppl a holes like some ppl lol i will ask not afraid to .. Think what u want smiley
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by ITbomb(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Yes now it must b u im doing it with wink
You go just disgrace yourself here, you no know
As for me, everyone here knows that I'm not like that, yeah, everyone except Danhumprey, that guy does not even believe in himself
Re: 3 Things You Should Do After Sex by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
ITbomb:

You go just disgrace yourself here, you no know
As for me, everyone here knows that I'm not like that, yeah, everyone except Danhumprey, that guy does not even believe in himself
You don mad finish!gringringrin

We fit chat later?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Women Break Up With Men / 5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / The Shit I am In With My Brothers Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.