Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore (56799 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / 5 Statements Guys Don't Want To Hear From The Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
bishopstan:

I don't av to announce to d world dat I am one do i?

non virgins are lamenting........ guilty conscience popping up.....lmao
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
mooremedia:
mehn virginity is important
hence the regular posts about it.
there are a alot of important things to discuss but this takes precedence.Sorry dear
Have a nice day
I agree it is absolutely important but I hate it when all write ups on it seem to be against it hence discouraging dose who are n who might just want to kip it for d right tym n partner so if we wanna continue discussing it y not write sth more encouraging?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by ivyT(f): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
*Foolish post

C this one
E don pain am cry
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by braindamage(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin angry cool

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by kenKenny: 8:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
fallacy, virginity is good virtue any woman can have.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by andyanders: 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

Baby, do you suck on bed

Why not, if not. Like to be sucked by a good girl cus it can send a man to another planet
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by uncletbuddy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Only a fool or an irresponsible idiot will hate to get married to a virgin... I must marry a virgin, if not trust will be absent.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Op,
also add that it's because they are "Endangered Species" soon to face eminent extinction.....
You wish . . .
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by mentorandfriend(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
rubey:

Don't corrupt me! I haven't had a first yet embarassed
LieDetector, abeg come and check this one.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by LieDetector(m): 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
LieDetector, abeg come and check this one.
what he said is true
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by mentorandfriend(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
LieDetector:
what he said is true
You sure? Ok o. Let me rest my case.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by manny4u(m): 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
damseyl:
Op who told you guys don't want to marry virgins, en?
Seriously most guys don't care and am one of them.
See his tin like roasted plantain grin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by zinnyprecy(f): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2015
lol. I hear
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 29, 2015
damseyl:

Can you create a poll and weigh opinions?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by naijaboyof4life(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Look at people here praising non virginity. People both husband and wife who get married before having sex are more likely to have a stable family and home that people who dis virgined themselves.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
BoiledPlantain:
1.Good heart
Most guys are non-virgins
and where redered virginless at a tender age.And men with a good heart in this category know they shouldn't be concerned about virginity since they arent one themselves.Hence this category of men don't mind marrying a woman like themselves.

2 Experience
I've heard some men say the best wife a man can get "is a fomer prostitute".Most men have had great sexual experience and donot want to kill the vibe by marrying a novice.Hence this men prefer an experienced woman.

3.Trust & Insatiablility
Although a silly believe;some men are scared that by marrying a virgin,virgins might want to explore other planets if opportunity presents itself as they may want to find out what they've been missing all this while, since they haven't sampled anyone else.It's a scary experience for some men especially those who are usually on the road.

4.Fake Virgins
With the event of fake hymen and virginal tightinening cream.It is safe to say that some men no longer care hence the fall for the latest scam.So they marry not caring if she's had any sexual experience or not

5.Understanding

Not everyone is a non-virgin by choice, some women where molested or sexually exploited at a tender age.Some men knowing this or having similar experience couldn't careless if she was a virgin or not.

6.Maturity

They say age comes with maturity. Hence most men in this category like myself,look for something more than virginity in a woman.
Virginity is a great gift in any woman, but men in this category have come to realise it takes more than being a virgin to guarantee a great marriage, hence they look for greater qualities in a lady than bieng a virgin.

(C)BoiledPlantain 2015

Well from my experience and past dealings with women I would think I didn't deserve a virgin.. used to ask myself what I was to do with them.. but am lucky to be loved by one.. and have never known peace and security in a relationship..

The only truth about ur post @op is they are Novices but that's changing and could change if a man is patient and experience enough to deal with that

Besides a matured relationship is not about sex.. start by knowing the ideal things u want and trust a partner whose character has been tested and confirmed set.

Virgins and Non Virgins are both marriable.. so @OP speak for yourself and don't rope all men in. NOTE: Prositutes. Like Lesbians or any gal that can freely sex more than one partner will only thoroughly experience change and repentance after a strong deliverance session.

Cos these are spiritual..
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

me too!

Console yourself.. I bet you can't remember who u lost it to,
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
falconey:

me too!

Console yourself.. I bet you can't remember who u lost it to,.. and if you Thank God for that kind thing again your mouth will rumple in this thread.
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
If you really have a good heart, and if you are resolute to live a life of standard and a life worthy of praise and example.. you can't but wish and pray for a special woman, virgins are gold.. beaten through fire of their youth and still a jewel.

I have one.. and no regrets..
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by kashflynn(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Are you still a virgin??
DahtzFestjayz:
Virginity Rocks. TeamVirgin cc Onila
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by damseyl(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orijin101:

Itz a pity that I'm jez seeing your post dear. . .

Don't worry, i will still meet you on another thread.
itz a pity I just saw this tongue
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by sheISstainless: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
proud to be a virgin :Dproud to be a virgin
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
damseyl:
itz a pity I just saw this tongue
i comment my reserve. . .

I will meet you on another thread wink
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by noblegrex: 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
If nt for your 5 n 6,I'll have said u r jaming nonsense but then,I c twas a great deal else no man will say he didn't want a virgin all na format,just to console one selfe. Abi u think say e easy ni, say u no knw wetin e mean to marry a virgin.if na experience say those ones wey get experience no b virgin B4 so wich experience she no fit get with u.if a lady wants to cheat she will. Infacts its even more risky with those that has d experience cos 1; you'll never get to know 2;they've got no conscience it won't even boarder them 3 they r used to it n u may not b able to satisfy them thinking u r good, guy wetin only u fit do inside that lagoon. Etc can't mention so many disadvatages than a virgin lady. bt what will 1 do
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by msbbash(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
I will like to marry a virgin, any virgin in the house ?
Re: Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore by Enockia(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2016
damseyl:

we no want ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.